The Amazing Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Jul 15, 2011.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

About three months ago Jade sent me a PM because I had made a post on one of her threads. That PM was the start of a wonderful friendship. Since then we have gotten to know each other and this week, when I arrived in CC, I went straight to the Love Ranch to meet Jade. Jade doesn't post photos of her face, but trust me she is very very beautiful and has such a warm and friendly personality. I called and let her know I was on my way and she was waiting for me when I arrived. She gave me a hug and kiss like we had known each other for ever. We sat and talked for the longest time getting to know each other better. Eventually we decided to head back to Jade's room to play. Unfortunately Jade's AC Unit was broken, so it was hot from the beginning...hehe. I'm not going into much detail, but Jade is an amazingly talented and sensual partner. A great kisser and a very giving person! She actually exceeded my epectations in so many ways. After we were finished, we sat in the parlor and talked for another hour.

The next day, I had been partying at the MLBR and as I was leaving, I called Jade and asked her if I could drop by the LR to say hi and she told to me hurry over. So I dropped by and hung out with her for nearly two hours.

Today, I woke up and decided I wanted to see Jade again, So I headed to the LR. I called Jade to see if she was free and let her know I was on my way. She was waiting for me again. After a short chat, we headed back to her room...but lucky for me, her AC unit was still out, so she was using the VIP room! So, we got to play in the jacuzzi before heading to the bed for more fun. Today's party was one of the best of my 40+ LPIN parties or maybe even the best! What a lady! I wasn't five minutes down the road and I was already missing her! I would highly recommend Jade to anyone and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Nice review. I've been communicating with her on this forum. Going to be making my first trip ever out there an heading to see her. However, I do hope the AC is on!

3. redwood
    Chat with Me

That was the best part, because the AC was out, we had to party in the VIP Suite!

4. Great review Redwood..as I said..Jade is a real sweetheart!!

DD

5. Awesome review :mrgreen:

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I knew from day one that I would totally enjoy your company. I am very grateful you took my word and only feel pictures of my face to decide to expend time with me. It's indeed a start for a wonderful friendship! My review of you is that you exceeded my expectations. Thank you so so much for the kind words. You are a wonderful person [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

haaaa Redwood had to mention the AC :lol: :lol:
    Don't worry it will be fixed. I am not sure if it will help you tho :twisted:

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

that was good timing for us..

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Were is the GPS?? :D

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey DD... you are great.. To bad I didn't get to see you the last time you were here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

First, I should probably not post this, because all it will do is make Jade more popular and more difficult for me to see...but, against my better judgement, here goes. I am probably everything you shouldn't be in this hobby. I am a romantic, always looking for the perfect lady, the perfect party and the most awesome sex I can ever have. Well, today I realized that I have finally achieved my fantasy or my goal, whatever you want to call it. Today I had my fifth party with Jade and tomorrow, I will have my sixth party and she is MY perfect lover! She and I have an amazing connection mentally, physically and sexually. I, personally have never experience such pleasure in or out of LPIN. I doubt I will ever have a better party in LPIN than I have had with Jade. Each guy has different preferences and tastes, but for me, Jade has it all [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] and I just hope nobody reads my post! :mrgreen:

13. redwood
    Chat with Me

I also had the pleasure of partying with Tamela for the first time and she is a pretty awesome lady herself. Incredibly beautiful, great sense of humor, amazing body and just an all around great time! If I am not partying with Jade, I'm happy to party with Tamela anytime (review coming shortly)! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D I will always have time for you Red! It's perfectly ok to be all the above [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] we are humans right? You left me speechless!! There is no words to tell you how good this make me feel. I hope you do have better sex than that.... You have a place in my heart Red. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. It was an amazing time and I cannot wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Good to see you had a great time, redwood, but with Jade....you always get an amazing time!

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see him again!!! Counting the days. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She's a great woman! Excellent review, thank you for posting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed great comments!

20. Jade is a great woman and the best woman! <3<3<3

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

23. she's amazing...love the girl<3

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And so are you Natalia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ...the reviewer is amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are always so sweet to me Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Miss you today :(

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Jade is a sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Jade rocks!

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

so are you Natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you Tamela!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

30. Redwood, because of your wonderfully descriptive report, Jade is on my A-list of future parties. She is without a doubt one of the most generous hearted, intelligent and classy ladies I've ever met in my life!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade indeed does rock... BIG TIME!!! :D 8)

31. redwood
    Chat with Me

Just to reiterate...JADE CAPRI IS AMAZING!

[​IMG] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. 8)

33. Totally agree!

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He does indeed write some very nice words about me. From day one. I am so happy that you can see all of this about me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

AWWWWWW!!!!! You always have the sweetest things to say about me! less than 50 days. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]