That Drop Dead Gorgeous Samantha Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Sep 24, 2008.

1. :p
    Hey folks,
    Where can I possibly start. I've had a few days now to "get it together" and so here goes. I could not possibly fail to make a post about Samantha. She is such a FOX. She is not only "drop dead gorgeous" but she is a well spoken gal that is easy to talk to and she knows how to make any man happy, that's for sure. She's got all the right stuff in all the right places. All I need is to find some way to have more time and money available to me so that I can visit more with her. My only regret is that I didn't come to MLBR more prepared. I will, no doubt, think of her
    "daily". She's one gal I will surely stay in touch with. I need to make sure that I know about it whenever she is going to be at MLBR. Time and money permitting, I would hate to miss out on an opportunity to see her.
    Next time I visit, I hope it will be for a longer time frame so that I can spend alot more time with her. What can I say, guys. She's just "smokin
    hot". She's a pinup with a personality.

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Glad to see Samantha Lee get on the Board with a Real Life Ranch Report... :D

Sounds like you had an amazing time and she seems quite sublime :wink:

3. Thank you...so, does that mean I have an invitation to possibly be a member of your mile high club?
    Samantha Lee

4. I LOVE SAMANTHA

5. My Lovely Samantha, Better late than never is what they always say. Well, this post is a bit late. As far as the mile high club goes, you are always more than welcome to join. Space is somewhat limited in a single engine airplane, but somehow we can make it happen. I'm sure that we will be "flying high" real soon when I return to see you in December.
    See You Soon Baby