Thanks Bailey

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnnyb69er, Oct 7, 2007.

1. I had my first experience at the Bunny Ranch yesterday and I have to say that it was amazing. My mind is still reeling from the intensity of my time with that beautiful woman named Bailey Monroe. She was intelligent, funny, caring, and passionate throughout our whole encounter. She listened to what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations by far. She also spent some time hanging out with me as I recuperated at the bar after our session just chatting and sharing life stories. Also, our time together was so intense that several of the other ladies made comments at the bar about the noises coming from her room :wink: . I would highly recommend everyone to check in on her and see just what I am talking about.

Also many thanks to Logan Landry for allowing us to borrow her laptop so that I could listen to some Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin during my time with Bailey. This was the coolest trip I have ever made and well worth the time and money. Thanks from the bottom of my heart ladies, and if my finances allow I look forward to seeing you all again this coming Saturday for Dennis' birthday celebration.

John