Thank you both for an amazing family dinner!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by LexieJames, Nov 24, 2016.

1. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I just really want to give a heartfelt thanks to Daddy @Dennis Hof and @MadamSuzette for such an amazing family dinner today!
    It was so beautiful to hear the story of your journey together and how you have built this great business for us to practice in a safe and warm environment!
    Before today I didn't realize how much of a family we truly are, but after realizing that we have all chosen to spend this day together despite other places we could be, I feel so bonded to you both and my fellow courtesans!
    Thank you both again! And thank you for the opportunity to be here!
    Lots of Love!

HelgaHardd and CatrinaCosta like this.
  2. I agree It was so lovely!!! Had such an amazing evening!!! Thank you Madam Suzette & Daddy Dennis!

3. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

It was good seeing you again too Helga!!!

4. Wish I would have made it!:) But, I really respect everyone I work with. And I give all my love

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

We missed you there Riley! It's great working with you!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

6. You too!! My fellow favorite brunette!:) haha <3

7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

as calus as some have to be in this industry just to protect theirselves emotionally its such a blessing when we can embrace being apart of Mama Suzettes and Daddy D's heartfelt moments [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]