Thank you, amazing Anna Savari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dagrech, Apr 21, 2007.

1. So sensual, so ravenous, so delicious, so insatiable, so gorgeous.

I've had the experience of my life with incredible Anna. I never realized sex could be so pleasurable in so many ways.

An experience I'll never forget. You haunt my dreams. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we can do it again (and again)!!!!

2. great report.. Anna has definitely been a welcome addition to the message board and to the ranch.

3. Thanks dagrech! ;) ;) :)

I'm glad you had a great time. I certainly had a great time as well. I do enjoy playing tour guide... being as intimately familiar as I am with my body, it's fun showing you around. :oops:

Keep dreaming about me, and please, please cum see me again. ;)

Kisses all over,

Anna

4. Anna is very, very, VERY naughty. With unbridled enthusiasm she indulged my dirtiest fantasy (let's just say it involved handcuffs) and let me do things I've always wanted but never thought I'd do. Best of all, I feel safe in saying she had at least as good a time as I did, which I never thought possible in the brothel context. (I'm not sure why, I just didn't.) We partied for 45 minutes, and she was begging for me to continue..... Unbelievable. I couldn't continue, of course, but that just doesn't happen.

All of the girls at the BR are lovely, but Anna is a gem. I'm already planning my next trip out, and this time I'll have some real surprises for her. :twisted:

5. hehehehehe! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Can't wait 'til next time stud_muffin. ;)

Smooch,

Anna

6. i'm finally visiting Anna this week and I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!! thanks for the reviews, I'll definitely chime in with mine after i get done ravishing her every sexy curve..

i know i'm going to have to, ahem, take care of myself before our party or else there's no way i'm going to last three minutes.

Anna, here i come!!!!!

7. "edwin",

I was so glad to meet you finally! I hope you had half as good a time as I did, and I'm glad you plan on coming back in October. I do love it when I can cultivate something beyond a single (admittedly very hot) encounter!

8. OMG Anna is great!!! :D :D :D She has such a fantastic personality and her beautiful body is so sensual and "real". :wink:
    I love every curve on her body and she doesn't haunt my dreams, but she does enter my thoughts often which gives me a hardon everytime. :D
    She gives it her all and enjoys herself when she parties, which is a definate turn on for me.

[smilie=kiss of love.gif] Anna.

Shavd 8)

9. Thanks for the follow up note Shavd! I hope when you make it out to NV again you at least come by to say hi. I know you'll probably want to party with some other girls to "sample the variety", but at least come by for a drink.

10. A bump for my favorite bunny ..

11. Re: Thank you, amazing Anna Suvari

bump

12. You rock my world, dagrech! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Well it's about time considering how many times you rocked mine!!!

14. Reposting Anna's first review on the message board, three years later, two COY Awards later, 25000 posts later, oodles of reviews after this one, and the truism of this review still rings true: "Anna is a gem"!!!

15. Aw ... how cool of you to do that! I remember how excited I was when that first review came in. And you know what? I still get just as excited about every new one that comes along! :)

Smooches, velvet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks, VT. I enjoyed reading those posts from "long ago".

She remains remarkably unchanged except perhaps being slightly more polished in her posts.

17. Polishing is one of my specialties! :p ;)

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

So, so looking forward to that polishing! :wink: :twisted:

19. I can't wait to sample Anna in August. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]