Ten well known Rules Of The Legal Brothels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DesertRose, Dec 7, 2018.

1. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

1. An Adventure to Nevada's Brothels can be a heady, intoxicating good time, but remember as beautiful and charming as the ladies are , This Is Still A Fantasy. Kick back and enjoy all the delights that the brothels have to offer.

2. While at the brothels it's easy to get carried away. Alcoholic beverages, Sexy Women, and Songs tend to bring the warrior mentalities sometimes, but being a gentleman is optimal method for having a wonderful time here.

3. Keep your ego in check. It doesn't matter how wonderful you might think you are in bed; you're still going to have to pay for it here. The off handed comment of, " You should be paying me " while you're here at the brothels only proves that enhanced machoism doesn't always have equates or intelligence. Don't be an ass, or a pissed off working girl may bend you over and probe you with a vibrator. ( And that will cost you extra by the way!)

4. Being generous isn't just during the negotiations when you're spending time with a lady you can always tip her; even if you aren't coming to terms for a party. Especially if you have taken up a lot of her time it's just a polite thank you.

5. Keep mind full of not bringing home incriminating souvenirs to have to explain to your significant other.

6. No need for Jealousy at the brothels. Even if you see your sister-in-law in line up. Just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the blow job.

7. Remember your favorite ladies brithdays, Valentine's Day and other holidays. Some brothel lure says that sending flowers to girls is bad luck, but that doesn't seem to hold much weight these days. We love being spoiled in general and we spoil you too.

8. No uttering the (W) word around here unless you want to see just how fast you can piss off a parlor of ladies. Believe us, it's not a pretty sight!

9. Don't drink and drive as we have drivers here that can potentially take you anywhere in Carson City, Reno, Tahoe area if needed. Plus nothing kills the afterglow of great sex at the brothels like the flashing red and blue lights of Nevada's highway patrol Troopers just waiting to write you that DUI ticket.

10. Be thankful that Nevada is the only state for legal brothel prostitution.

This was found in a magazine by my baby sister @KirstenSkye but has been a little bit modified for copyright laws by @DesertRose .
    Ladies please feel free to add additional Rules if you can think of any.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I thought these were common Knowledge though not everyone knows believe it or not.

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  3. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

These are all awesome tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Be clean when you go to the brothel (meaning shower, put on deodorant)

Be as honest as you can (the ladies are expert people readers)

DesertRose likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Great tips, especially for guys who have never been there before!

DesertRose likes this.
  6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

When the line up comes out once all the ladies get there don't ask the hostess "is this's all you have"

When choosing a lady from a line up walk up to her. Do not point and say that one (we aren't picking out a steak here)

Always be respectful even if negotiations don't work out

Be specific in negotiations don't be afraid to ask for what you are looking for

7. #3 all the way! Disrespecting others stopped being cool after junior high. We are all adults and wanting to partake in adult activities. Be nice. :)

8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Love all you fine ladies for what you do, so I find it easy to have the utmost respect [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'll endeavor to follow all those points :)

9. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you all for adding some additional information on here.

10. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

One other point is to go easy, particularly around the lady's erogenous zones. If your approach is so gentle that she's not aroused, she'll tell you so and you can build from there - nothing lost. But if it's so rough that it causes discomfort, then she may be unable to become aroused for the rest of your time together. And in that case, everyone loses.

SandiBenks likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Here are a few tips that has worked well for me in and out of brothels...be cute, but down to earth.

Crack a joke, but try not to be too crude and crass. True it’s a brothel, and sex jokes will fly, but is that all you have? I might tell the joke about a bagpipe player.

Also, never mention Amsterdam. I read this in Tatyana’s blog. Some dude told her that he paid less in Amsterdam. She told him to go there then.

The last one escapes me as I write this, my eyes are begging to close.

Silvodene and JBear like this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info @DesertRose!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I don’t mind if someone mentions having been to Amsterdam (or anywhere else), as long as it’s not a sticking point that I’m supposed to price match. Same with not having been to the Ranches since Nixon was in office. I don’t mind at all hearing about you and what’s going on, but don’t expect me to take your coupon for a whole different economy lol :)

14. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

That's a great one to add to the list.

ROADRUNNER J and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

From a human standpoint, the Netherlands are light years ahead of us. Their government actually provides funds for the disabled to see sex workers...meanwhile in America, they’re censoring our internet. *grumble, grumble*

16. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

You all have some good points and thank you.

Old Nick likes this.
  18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

If while sitting in the Bar or parlor with a lady and the appropriate sparks are flying, Body language is there things are going well. if you put your hand on the lady ask quick (Ex: can i put my hand on your leg, if you are gonna sit this close i might have to slide my arm around you :) I try to make it a half joking half serious tone but I always try to ask within the first 10 seconds if whatever I'm doing is ok. I've heard the ladies appreciate it. Also if sitting with a lady I always after a few minutes offer a drink. The lady can say yes or know but they appreciate the offer. (Being a kind, courteous, gentleman helps when you actually get back to her room)

TiredFrog and DesertRose like this.
  19. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Always great advice for new comers. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

I respectfully disagree with #7.
    Over the years I've sent flowers and found out the ladies threw them away the same day they got them so I don't ever send flowers anymore. This happened with 3 ladies who are "retired" and 2 who are still working currently at the houses. Just my 2 cents and my opinion.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Thanks @DesertRose for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  22. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

I would add here under #3 don't try to make chemistry happen. It's either there or it isn't, not everyone gets along so don't make a situation awkward.

JadeJasper likes this.
  23. I’m sorry to hear that happened to you, @Sharky. To me that’s just plain rude :mad:

Sharky likes this.
  24. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

Rude is an understatement, thanks @RoxyGold

JadeJasper likes this.
  25. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

I think that chemistry is what makes or breaks a party honestly.

26. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Yikes. That's awful. I tend to keep my flowers a bit too long. (Hey, naked stems have their own beauty to them...right? Tee-hee!) Someone once gave me a crown of rose buds to wear during our time together. I felt like a faerie princess! I dried them and they are currently hanging on my wall here. :)

27. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Knowing me, if I were to give a gift, it would be a kind of nerdy gift. I’m not a traditional guy at all.

JBear, JadeJasper and Natasha Star like this.
  28. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

This is very good too, so much of it is about simply treating her with respect! I'll also chime in on the flowers issue, the ladies I've bought them for in the past have posted pics of them and I know have kept them around for awhile.

Natasha Star likes this.
  29. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Even better, IMO ;)

Old Nick likes this.
  30. I'd also add to the list "Do your financial research prior to arriving." A good courtesan will take care of you on many different levels and provide you with a luxury experience you'll remember for years to come. She's an investment and should be treated accordingly. :)

kionneon, Sharky and DesertRose like this.
  31. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Very well said @JackieEvans !:):cool::D

32. I love this :3! Thanks for sharing!

Sharky and DesertRose like this.
  33. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Still, things to keep in mind while visiting us ladies at the brothels.

JadeJasper likes this.
  34. Please take a gander! These things will
    Optimize your experience here at the ranches :).

grizzly and Sharky like this.
  35. I personally love flowers :3!

grizzly, DesertRose and Sharky like this.