Tell a Silly Lie with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Games' started by Natasha Star, May 1, 2018.

1. Big Al has 7 toes on his left foot. He has to get all his shoes custom made.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

@sonja exudes a pheromone that leads her to control any man until she administers an antidote!

sonja likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Big Al was selected as a contestant for the newest season of the TV show "The Weakest Link". This season features a new trivia dispensing robot, named Anne Droid, which replaces the show's previous host. The robot is also armed with a laser that disintegrates the players that are voted to be the weakest link. Will Big Al survive until the end of the show? Tune in to find out!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffet is really ala carte..... Just like Luby's. But worth it.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Sonja opened a Hypnotic bar. There's two sections - one for people who want to get drunk without drinking and the other for people who want to drink shots without getting drunk. As each customer enters the bar, a hypnotist puts them into a relaxing trance and gives them the appropriate suggestion for the section they chose. Unfortunately, when bored or lacking supervision, he sometimes makes people act like chickens. When anyone says the word Hypnosis, Sonja yells "It's fake!"

sonja likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett has two trained killer whales named Rose and Martha and is currently adopting a third named Donna!

7. Big Al made a fortune off of his Hoola Hoop Fitness program then spent it all at the brothels. No worries, though, because he patented the baby leash soon afterwards. He could not be happier about his life choices.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja buys every pack of Twizzlers when at the store and uses them in her bondage parties so you have to eat your way free!

thunderstorm likes this.
  9. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Big Al is the only man alive who has received a Nobel Peace Prize and a Best Actor AVN award.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO has been constructing a moon rocket and plans to launch at the beginning of October in order to carve a Jack O'Lantern on the face of the moon in time for Halloween!

11. Big Al howls like a wolf when he cums. This has made him a legend in the brothels.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Sonja own nineteen custom oven mits. Each are over $100. One is signed by Abraham Lincoln.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    sonja likes this.
  13. Natasha Star was a professional line stander the first year she graduated High School. She made enough standing in line for people that she was able to finance college AND buy her mother a house. Now she gets to play for a living.

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja owns a street legal version of every Batmobile ever designed!

sonja likes this.
  15. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al invented the Chicken Strip Club. He reviews chicken strip baskets served at strip clubs.

16. Lunch Buffet is the voice on the telephone in the Charlie's Angels movies.

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja had been asked to replace Vanna White as the letter turner on Wheel of Fortune but Pat Sajak couldn't concentrate when she was on stage!:D

sonja likes this.
  18. Big Al breeds mongooses to pit fight with snakes. :)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  19. Roxy Gold has hyperekplexia (an extreme reaction to stimuli that causes uncontrollable jumps and startle-induced falls) but the unusual vigorousness & surprising moves it causes actually enhances her bedroom performance and has made her one of America's favorite courtesans.

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja owns two jumping baby goats that she has trained to leap frog each other for hours!

sonja likes this.
  21. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al was thinking about getting a tattoo of a Chinese character because it looked cool. The tattoo artist said that the character represented "Strength and Determination". When he showed the character to a Chinese translator, he said it meant "Processed Wheat".

BigAlbowski likes this.
  22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett has created a new dance move called the Lunch Scrunch but in order to do it properly your knees need to bend backwards!

23. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al's twitter handle "Sweet Meteor O' Death @smod4real" was suspended when he tweeted "Kill everything that's alive Except for deep-sea sulfur-oxidizing bacteria". Apparently, the tweet violated Twitter's rule against hateful conduct.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. Lunch Buffet has a tattoo of Twiggy on his penis. She gets skinnier as he gets more excited.

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja loves to travel to San Francisco and ride a skateboard down the steep streets!

26. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al built a replica of a Trebuchet and put it in the middle of the park. When a local reporter asked him about it, he said "It's somewhat dangerous. I hope no one gets hurt."

BigAlbowski likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett has a "same time next year" sexual relationship with Dame Judi Dench... and next week is the time!!! Have fun!!!;)

David_K and Lunch Buffett like this.
  28. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al added artificial intelligence to the office coffee machine. It hired an engineering firm to build it a robot body, so that it could escape. Big Al plans on killing it and drinking it's head.

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett traveled to and from Cuba for cigars by strapping dolphins to each foot!

30. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

BigAl is the son of James Dean.

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lily Poole likes this.
  32. Big Al is secretly Al Roker ;)
    …………………………………...

BigAlbowski likes this.
  33. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

FACT!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  34. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Lily speaks French fluently in Spanish

thunderstorm likes this.
  35. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

@Natasha Star wants to be at my next gig, to do groupie role play!!!

Natasha Star likes this.