Tell a Silly Lie with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Games' started by Natasha Star, May 1, 2018.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. When Natasha Star was an active criminal, she stole an i-Phone right out of the hands of a startled pedestrian. Unknown to Natasha, the woman was in the middle of demonstrating the iPhone’s new GPS tracking device, which worked. Natasha is now walking the narrow path of righteousness.

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

@sonja dances an Irish jig every morning before breakfast!

sonja likes this.
  4. invented Kira RAIN?

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Kira Rain once played bass in a band that covered did rap covers of popular country songs. Or was that country covers of rap songs...?

KiraRain likes this.
  6. Both actually and I am quite proud of our work!!!

@Old Nick 's profile picture is actually his Drivers License photo. He became upset when they wouldn't let him take a selfie shot... and that is why he looks so angry in his picture!!!

Old Nick likes this.
  7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@KiraRain has several flotation devices around her room just in case it "RAINS" too much!!!:eek::D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. hahahhaah if you had seen my room in person... you'd realize that statement is so ironic in so may ways!!!

@BigAlbowski picked up a Lisa Frank notebook and fell in love with it. From there he invested 800k in the company and now owns EVERY Lisa Farank item.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  9. There was this one time in Band Camp when Kira Rain played so passionately that she squirted out of her trombone.

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja has a private Benihana Teppenyaki chef cook for her every night.... she loves the onion volcano!
    upload_2018-6-17_12-18-35.jpeg

sonja likes this.
  11. If only!

Big Albowski once told a woman he was Australian to impress her. It worked. He's been talking with an Australian accent ever since. (He's really from New England)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Maryland actually... :D

Sonja can crack her her toes to the tune of "That Old Black Magic"

sonja likes this.
  13. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Big Al was in the habit of stopping into a local bar after work and ordering three pints of beer. He would then slowly sip the glasses until all three were empty. One day, the bartender asked him "Why don't you order the beers one at a time? That way each would be fresh and you could enjoy each one more." Big Al responded that this habit was the outcome of a pact that he and his two best friends made when they moved to far away places several years before. They had agreed that every afternoon after work, each of them would order three beers, one for each of them, in order to maintain their friendship.

One day, Big Al arrived at the bar and ordered only two pints of beer. The bartender was immediately struck by this change, and sadly placed two beers instead of the usual three in front of him. After a while, the bartender went over to Big Al, who appeared deep in thought, and said "I just want to let you know how terribly sorry I am that you've had such a terrible recent loss." Big Al was at first taken aback by his comment, then broke out into a broad smile, and replied "Oh no, you don't understand. Both of my friends are alive and well. I asked for only two beers because I have given up drinking!"

BigDaddy76, BigAlbowski and sonja like this.
  14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffet has spent years searching for his lost ship, The Black Pearl!

15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski runs marathons in a tutu to raise bitcoin donations for his paralyzed mule deer charity.

BigDaddy76 and BigAlbowski like this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Natasha Star has written a series of romance novels called "Northern Heat" about a buff Inuit named Inuksuk

Natasha Star likes this.
  17. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski is a world renowned chef of Jamaican cuisine.

18. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star used to work as a veterinarian. She provided teeth cleaning service for the rancor on the set of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

Natasha Star likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffet has raised a yak since birth and named it Yakity.... and it has learned not to talk back;)

sonja, Natasha Star and Lunch Buffett like this.
  20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski plays the horn in this song

BigAlbowski likes this.
  21. Natasha Star is an undercover double agent for the CIA & KGB. That's how she came up with her brothel slogan "I like it from both ends!"

Natasha Star likes this.
  22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja was the inspiration of the Warrant song "Cherry Pie"[smilie=happy.gif]

sonja likes this.
  23. Ahhhh! Thanks. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Big Albowski learned how to ride a unicycle when he joined the circus at the tender age of 5. He travels with it to this day and can often finance road trips by throwing a box out for change and performing spontaneously any time there are 5 or more people around.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Sonja has her own brand of high heel shoes. She draws inspiration for the designs from Norwegian whaling ships. Sales are nominal.

sonja likes this.
  25. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star single handedly stopped a rampaging horde of kill bots on the planet Zergon 6.

26. True! But the sea-water insoles are flying off the shelves!
    ship shoe.jpg

Lunch Buffet was originally cast to be the Primary Judge on Master Chef but he missed the bus on the way to the first taping of the show. They had to call in Gordon Ramsay as a replacement and the rest is history.

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja was asked to revise the Kama Sutra and added 5,945 new positions!

sonja and thunderstorm like this.
  28. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

BigAlbowski can speak 12 languages, I've never even heard of.

thunderstorm and BigAlbowski like this.
  29. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Desert Rose was abducted by aliens. They tried to convince her to join the dark side. She escaped and blew up a couple of their Death stars. Then an impeccably dressed man stepped out of a blue police box and offered to take her back in time to where she was taken. True story.

thunderstorm and DesertRose like this.
  30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett set the world record for being covered by bees!

thunderstorm likes this.
  31. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Big Albowski actually lives in a brier patch and eats berries all day. He is also noted for making the best tasting berry pie, 6 years in a row!

DesertRose likes this.
  32. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Thunderstorm is the captain of a missile submarine. The secret launch code is: PIPER CHLOE ROXY DESERT NATASHA 5683.

thunderstorm likes this.
  33. I am in love with you.

Lunch Buffet was the Morraca player in Sade's original band. They came thisclose to having an affair but her ex-husband decided to visit at an inopportune moment and the window closed.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja has inspired several cults to construct temples to worship her as their Goddess of Love & Beauty![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

sonja likes this.

35. Big Albowski is the reincarnation of Casanova. He has perfected sexual mesmerization to the point that he can't look any woman in the eyes without getting laid. He has to wear sunglasses to protect himself.

thunderstorm and BigAlbowski like this.