Tell a Silly Lie with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Games' started by Natasha Star, May 1, 2018.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

BigAl holds the world record for eating the most candy canes in 5 minutes. 728!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Natasha holds the record for putting candy cane companies out of business because she walks by a bunch of them and their sugar . . . combusts.

3. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Big Al once tried to convince a friend he was Al Capone. When he found out what killed Capone, he decided on a safer tactic.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

@59FenderSuper loves to wear an Indiana Jones fedora during dates and calls everyone "Short Round":D

5. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

Big Al was in a Queen tribute band doing Freddie Mercury until he became BIG Al and the wife-beaters didn't fit the same. :D :D :D

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@59FenderSuper has watched the Phoebe Cates topless pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High approximately 693,675 times.

7. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

You mean you HAVEN'T??? .....................................................

BigAlbowski likes this.
  8. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski has watched the Phoebe Cates topless pool scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont High approximately 693,675 times but only because he's thinking "What are those flowers in the background? Azaleas? Petunias? And who the hell is that person who's blocking my view? Maybe they're roses . . ."

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz has played the same Ms. Pac-Man machine for years trying to beat the high score held by a mysterious... A S S :D

10. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

A S S - my evil nemesis! I can just see him there, smirking, while he maneuvers Ms. Pac-Man to a Power Pellet before Blinky eats her. I'll beat his score yet!

Natasha Star can't complete a single level of Ms. Pac-Man because she won't eat her opponents ("Ghosts have feelings too!").

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz plays hopscotch on the tiles of his grocery store every time he goes shopping.

12. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

When BigAlbowski shops, he will only put things in his cart in alphabetical order. ("Get some apples from the Produce section, then across the store to get some beer, then to the candy aisle for chocolate . . .")

BigAlbowski likes this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz is worshipped as a god by an isolated tribe in the Amazon and is known as "The Bringer of Fire" for giving them 100 bottles of tabasco hot sauce.

14. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski is worshipped as a god, but because he knows every answer to every edition of Trivial Pursuit.

Every. Single. One.

(And that includes the World of Warcraft edition)

15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz refuses to eat apple sauce with a spoon. In fact, he had a straw custom made from titanium to assist in his apple sauce eating/slurping. He loves the functionality, but cleaning it is a bit bothersome.

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Natasha Star has a sexy dance for every song including the "Sesame Street" and "The Flintstones" theme songs!

Lily Poole likes this.
  17. On the arcade version of Tekken 3, if both joysticks are held UP and both START buttons are pressed simultaneously, @BigAlbowski appears as a secret character!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  18. @Lily Poole is a spy who does espionage through video game chatrooms :)

Lily Poole likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@RoxyGold will spend New Year's Eve in Times Square and attempt to kiss over 10,000 people![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  20. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Well I'd use a regular straw, but Natasha uses them all! That's right - those 500 million straws a day that're being used, most of which wind up in the ocean?

Natasha - hands down.

(And as a New Year's bonus - this one's a double lie!)

Natasha Star likes this.
  21. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

While playing the game show "DILL or NO DILL", Jim DiGriz won the grand prize of one year's supply of Vlasic pickles.

Natasha Star and Lily Poole like this.
  22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett has 8 trained sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!:D
    upload_2019-1-3_16-13-16.jpeg

Natasha Star and Lunch Buffett like this.
  23. Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads quietly set a world record for highest Tetris score in 2002 :cool:

Natasha Star likes this.
  24. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

The sharks that set the Tetris world record were disqualified because that game came from Russia and it was found that Russia interfered with the Tetris results.

25. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz's ice skating choreograph, featuring 9 standard poodles, is aired on Nordic television every year on April 3rd.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star likes this.
  27. @BigAlbowski is set to star in the upcoming Coen Brothers film about a trio of Evil Kenevil impersonators that perpetrate a disastrous attempted robbery of a Grand Canyon Tour group

BigAlbowski likes this.
  28. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

In an interview before a stunt, Super Lilly Poole stated "Here at the Super Lilly stunt complex, we're set to drive this car up that ramp over there and jump over five crushed cars and land on the ramp on the far side. To make the event more exciting, we've got these cranes with wrecking balls attached. At predetermined intervals, the crane operators will 'drop the ball' so to speak. Safety is our number one priority, which is why we use genuine Saskatchewan sealskin bindings in my safety harness."

As Super Lilly was warming up the engine in her car, one of the crane operators accidentally released a wrecking ball too early causing the car to be smashed flat.

As the crew rushed in, Super Lilly could be heard on microphone saying "I'm Ok! I've got a massive headache. Has anyone got an aspirin? Can you get me out of here, please? It's really uncomfortable in here."

29. @Lunch Buffett had his pilot for a documentary series about the life of the recently passed Super Dave Osborne (Bob Einstein) picked up by CBS All Access

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  30. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Lily Poole's most often-repeated phrase is:

"It's Lily! LILL-EE! 'Liver' stopped being funny after the third time!"

Lily Poole likes this.
  31. Jim DiGriz likes to sip on beer fizz
    (I like the rhyme)

Lily Poole likes this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@MickeeBee is able to use four pairs of chopstick at a time thanks to highly dexterous ring and pinky fingers!!

Lily Poole likes this.
  33. @BigAlbowski runs an underground chopstick syndicate in Chinatown, smuggling and distributing the utensils up and down the eastern seaboard

BigAlbowski likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Lily Poole has been training bullfrogs to play a live action version of Frogger! Sadly only 1 out of 100 frogs survive!:eek:

Lily Poole likes this.
  35. @BigAlbowski just dimed me out to PETA ;)!!! And the last frog had just passed George Costanza's high score!

BigAlbowski likes this.