REVIEW Tegan Hart, Sweet Sagebrush Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RunningSquirrel, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Arriving early in Carson City, decided to swing by the Sage mid-afternoon to say hi to @RoxyGold , whom I planned to see later in the week (more on that later in another thread). Just before double buzzing the gate, there was a young leggy lass in her pink hoodie and short shorts chilling on the outside bench who smiled at me before she got up quickly to go inside. It's amazing how the simplest of gestures in her smile set the tone for the rest of the week...

Cut to Karaoke night a couple evenings later and the Starlets present are all in a grand mood. Find myself sitting next to that same young lady from that afternoon and, of course, it's @Tegan Hart . Slowly, our conversation took hold as Karaoke took on a "Great American Songbook" theme for most of the night. Quite impressive was Tegan knowing the lyrics to music that is way before her time. She tried to get me to take the mike for a song, even buying me a drink to loosen me up. It didn't work, lol, but she was good-natured about it so when she eventually leaned over to ask if I'd like to party, I didn't hesitate to say "Yes."

Things went Nice n' Easy after that, negotiations, etc.. Tegan offers her own very sweet, kind and hot definition of a GFE which still lingers in my mind. She doesn't make her presence known much on the board though she has appeared on the Sagebrush Livestream show, which makes her a sweet discovery. Hope she sticks around for awhile :) High recommendation

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    isurfer and Tegan Hart like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]