RANCH SPECIAL Tahoe with Helena Price

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by HelenaPrice, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I want to experience the beauty of nature with you, in your arms.
    That is why I am adding 2 hours to any outdate to Tahoe.
    Whether we hike, swim, cruise, dine, parasail, go to a concert, or anything else, if it is Tahoe, then we are on for extra time together!
    This special is good for this tour (through 7.28) and next tour (9.12-10.7)

[​IMG]

2. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

So B E A U T I F U L ❤️❤️❤️
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Inner and outer beautiful lady book a day with her she is absolutely amazing!

HelenaPrice likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Wow! What a deal! You would be such a fun lady to go to tahoe with. <3

HelenaPrice likes this.
  4. You look amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. I have experienced Tahoe with Helena and it is by far one of the most memorable nature trips I can remember! Book her!

6. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

@HelenaPrice price is a beauty and amazing! ❤️ She is spontaneous and a awesome friend she is the best girl to take out! ❤️❤️

7. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I could only imagine how amazing it is!!❤️❤️

8. @HelenaPrice in a bathing suit is the best thing you’ll see in Tahoe :)

9. This offer still stands! Dinner is on me. I am looking forward to showing you a great time!

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Arrgh! I cannot enjoy the company of this wonderful woman, to whom I, and the other ladies, owe so much to. For it was she who introduced me to the world of the ranches, and by extension the ladies I have met and enjoyed.

If anything, I would be treating her to dinner, in appreciation of all that she has given to me.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  11. Thank you so much; no expectations; I'm pleased to have pleased!

12. It would be blast to go with you. Book @HelenaPrice ASAP. She is awesome!!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @HelenaPrice today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]