Tabounique's Recent Ranch Visit

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tabounique Panties, Feb 4, 2008.

1. I want everyone to know, I had a great time at the ranch. What a warm and inviting place to come to. Everyone was so friendly and so nice. I look forward to returning to the ranch! Thank you all for taking the time to chat with me and my sis. A big thank you to DADDY D for allowing us to have a few photos, we sure do appreciate it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. DON'T FORGET ME !!! I gave you guys your 1st Bunnyranch tour lol !!! Remember you and your sis had to chug those red bulls lol !!! It was nice meeting you two !!!

3. How could anyone forget you!

I sure do appreciate the tour! I really did enjoy all the info you gave me and you were so nice to take the time to do that. I hope we can be friends! Feel free to email me anytime...
    I look forward to doing some costuming projects for you girls, hopefully will get enough work to keep me coming out there to bother you all! You are all so pleasant, you all made me feel right at home.
    Yeah, needed that red bull, all the partying I was doing out there! Still recovering!
    Thank you! =D>

4. Hey girl! I'm glad you had a great time here. We enjoyed meeting and getting to know you. Come back and see us soon! xoxo...CoCo

5. Hoping revisit will be sooner than later!

Loved chatting with you too, when we were all sitting at the bar! Hey did anybody get a chance to try the "spanking panties" on? Hope they aren't going to be to big for you all, they are a size 5. You all are pretty little! Think I am going to put a "bunny wear" division in my ebay store, which will hold most of my petite items! Looking into putting some things together for a store out in virginia city also, so, hopefully will be back soon. Oh yeah, put a photo of Daddy D and I on my "Ebay Me" page and a link to the ranch, so hopefully, not that you all need it, but maybe it will get some of my clients to come visit!
    Look forward to coming back!
    Tab :p

6. Coco,
    Thanks for showing us your beautiful face !
    It's good to see it again (even though it's not in person :cry: