About Me SUMMER'S HITTING VEGAS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!!! So this weekend I am headed to Las Vegas! I am going to record a couple of songs, and to surprise my best friend who is going to be there for her birthday! I am so, so excited! This said, I will be gone from Friday August 16th-Monday the 19th, and will be back on the floor Tuesday the 20th at 7pm! I will be arriving back to Reno on Monday afternoon, so if you would like to see me outside of my floor time on Monday or Tuesday, you can call the Sagebrush office at 775-246-5683 extension 0 and make an appointment with a deposit to schedule our time together :)

One of the super great things about Las Vegas is that it is within this state... which means that we could take a weekend trip together to Vegas!! Wouldn't that be so much fun?! Email me to talk more about this and to plan our special getaway together :) [email protected]

It has been very, very hot in Carson City this week, so I don't know how I am going to handle an extra 20 degrees in Vegas LOL wish me luck!! I will be posting lots of pics from Vegas when I get back, so stay tuned! :)

Any suggestions on restaurants that I should dine at while in Vegas?

These are pictures of me with my new luggage that I am so excited to finally use for this trip!

xoxo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JuniperJones, grizzly and DarkSampson like this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Have a great time, Summer! Vegas has some of my favorite spas ever :)

summersage likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

summersage likes this.
  4. Thanks Ruby!! I didn't make it to the spa, but I did record two songs and spend two days at the amazing pool at the Venetian! Finally touched up my tan- I have been lacking sunshine lately :) <3

5. Thank you gorgeous!!! :) you are just the sweetest

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have a great time in Vegas!!! I love your sexy adorable pics!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  7. Thank you so much, I had an amazing time!! <3

8. Welcome back, Summer! I’m glad you had fun! :)