About Me Summer's Favorite Television Series

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 24, 2019.

?

Which do you prefer to watch a television series on?

1. Laptop

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. TV

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. I do not watch TV very often, but I do love to slip an episode of something in here and there!!

[​IMG]

I have completed watching a couple of television series over this summer:
    -The Act
    -Euphoria

A couple of series that I am currently slowly but surely working on are:
    -Big Little Lies
    -Dynasty

(Continued... updated 2/24/2020)

I have now just finished a reality TV series, The Hills, to live vicariously through the main characters while they have lots of fun in Los Angeles which is what I will be doing one day!
    [​IMG]

I am not sure what to watch next... any suggestions? I like comedies and some dramas! I don't usually have time to watch TV, so I have learned to incorporate it into my cleaning time! I love to watch TV while cleaning my kitchen and doing dishes at home! When and where do you watch TV? I know that we are all busy people and have to get creative with it! :p

I love to watch shows that are dramatic, which is funny because my favorite movies are comedies!
    Maybe it's because I like to watch comedies on the big screen for a longer period of time, while the shows are individual and less time, so the drama keeps me excited and waiting!

What is one of your favorite TV series?
    What is a series that you are watching now?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

summersage likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Anytime a episode of Married Children comes on out of nowhere, my eyes are glued to the TV :D Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones were some of my favs.

Right now I just got done watching Cobra Kai on You Tube. I recommend this series.

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

HULU :

My favorite three right on HULU right now are
    HARLOTS
    QUEEN SUGAR
    SIREN
    STAR
    HANDMAIDS TALE

I do binge on cloak & dagger, the gifted & Good Doctor.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Harlots has been a fun one to watch!

7. I love Married With Children! :)

RunningSquirrel and auron79 like this.
  8. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

I am late in the game.. I still need to Watch Arrow and Walking Dead.

9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

For me, there's only one series that matters.

America's Favorite Quiz Show -- Jeopardy!

summersage likes this.
  10. It's always fun to see an actor in a "serious" role after a previous comic one; e.g., Katey Segal in SOA or Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad after portraying the goofy dad in Malcolm in the Middle. Tom Hulce as Mozart in Amadeus after playing "Pinto ("Why Pinto?" "<BURP!> Why not?")" in Animal House comes to mind, too.

Lately, I've been viewing a lot on my iPhone. Matter of convenience, I guess.

11. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Nice! You watch some good shows! I really liked Euphoria:D

summersage and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. Tonight your favorite will be the Kacey Musgraves XMAS Special!!! EEEKKK, can't wait to watch it tonight!

summersage likes this.
  13. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

I would love to watch and share with Abby

AbbyAvery likes this.
  14. Wasn't that one so good?! I can't wait for the second season to come out... hopefully it comes sooner rather than later!

15. Ugh yes, to was so cute, thanks for watching it with me Abbykins! Fingers crossed she has another special next year!

16. I have so many childhood memories watching that show with my mom! Lots of fun :)

ColinSTL likes this.
  17. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

It's still to this day the best game show ever created Summer. And I'm old enough to remember the original version from 1964 to 1974 with Art Fleming on NBC, with a famous announcer by the name of Don Pardo.

It's still one of my fondest dreams to be a contestant on the show, win a couple of games and some big money, of course. But the biggest thing to me is sharing my knowledge with other people, which is already one of my favorite things to do.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have you every seen the "Outlander" Series? My uncle introduced it to me and I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I like Outlander program
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm glad you like it too @SophiaSun!!! It's a very addicting series!!! Lot's of unexpected surprises!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. I’m excited to get down on a series with you when I return to the ranch best!

22. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

The Office
    Brooklyn 99
    I just finished Locke & Key on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Two of my all time favorite dramas are Oz (the show about a prison) and The Shield. My favorite comedy is MASH.