Summer Visit #1 With Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I have finally been able to come and see Alice Little for some summer fun! I loved being with Alice while it is cold and snowy outside, but to see her in her favorite time of the year was amazing.
    When I got to the Ranch, she met me at the door in a large coat and I thought, what? She pulled it off and she had the most sexiest bikini on underneath! She jumped into my arms, and gave me a welcome back kiss! I have to say she looked so adorably hot in the bikini. We went to her suite, got the business out of the way and we laid down on her bed to snuggle, talk and kiss.
    We decided to hang at the pool for a while, so I changed and we will out. I loved seeing her tight little tanned body naked and in the pool with me! I told her that we better get to her room or I might have to have her there in the water.
    Needless to say we ran into her suite and lets just say....WOW she was everything I remembered and so much more. I have to say I love the sex sofa, the things she can do on it..... anyway I have to say thank you again Alice, you made my first summer experience something I will never forget.
    If you would like the best experience in the world, book this beauty and enjoy anytime of the year you can come out. I will be back hopefully before the summer is over.
    Jackson

auron79 and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Jackson, I am so happy we got to do our 1st summertime party! Your face was priceless when you walked in and saw me with the jacket on! I knew you would like the bikini I had hiding underneath. Playing in the pool with you was a lot of fun, but the best time was in my suite! I can't wait to see you again!
    [​IMG]

4. No better site than Alice Little in a bikini! Her body is so tight!

5. Thank you Hakeem98. I think Jackson like finally seeing me in my bikini outside not freezing to death!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you Cumisha! Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter if you write a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

8. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I am planning Summer trip #2 right now! I can't wait to see this hot little Bunny again!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and your welcome!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Jackson, it is the best to see Alice come walking up to you with her tight little body in one of her hot bikini's! Priceless

11. Jackson, I can't wait until our next visit! I do like wearing my bikinis!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Jackson! I've never been to the Ranches during the summer time but I think that needs to change after reading this review. I'm glad you and Alice had a awesome time. She loves to surprise!

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. Thank you Auron79, summer is awesome out here and you do know I do love to surprise my clients!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-6s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m just now getting back into the brothel scene after my trip to Sagebrush this past May. Partying with Alice is on my bucket list, for sure.

AliceLittle likes this.
  16. Great review Jackson! A private pool party with Alice sure does sound like lots of fun! I wonder if she would do the prize under the large coat trick again :D;)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Welcome back Old Nick, I love being on your bucket list! I can't wait to make our plans!
    [​IMG]

Old Nick likes this.
  19. I am looking forward to seeing Alice this winter, a skiing visit!

20. I do love to go skiing! Having an outdate to ski, to go to a cabin with a cozy fireplace and a big soft bed!
    Alice-Fair-24s.jpg

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. This was an awesome party! Would you like to party? PM or email me today and we will plan our own intimate party!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. I really enjoyed our summertime fun, it's almost Winter and you know what that means!
    [​IMG]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Let me know what you would like in your encounter and I will work my magic and make it happen! Pm or email me today!
    [​IMG]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Jackson I really enjoyed seeing you in the summer, we are almost into Winter so our winter fun will start and very soon!
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Jackson, we can have our next Winter visit soon! I look forward to it!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-5s.jpg

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. Winter is here, the mountains have a lot of snow, so let's start planning our Winter encounter!
    [​IMG]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. love this!!!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]