About Me Summer Loves to Read

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 3, 2019.

?

Out of the two genres, which would you prefer?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2019.
  1. self growth/motivational

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. romance

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. I have always loved to read, but lately I have been making sure that I squeeze some time in to read at least every couple of days! I love to read self growth and motivational books, and romance books <3 Reading is a wonderful way to gain knowledge, decompress, and sometimes enter a whole new world! :)

What is your favorite genre of books?

[​IMG]

2. If you like motivational books, How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie is a must. It was written in 1936 and is one of the best selling books of all time. :)

summersage and Built tough like this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with this Blonde Bombshell while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

summersage likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Start with why is another great , along with how to win friends and influence people

5. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

I love reading too! I like fiction mostly haha
    nice post Summer <3

summersage and Built tough like this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

omg why are you so cute.. marry me :D

7. Ooohh, thanks for the recommendation Roxy! That sounds like a great book, I will definitely have to look into it :)

8. Awe, thanks Tegan!! I like that we have reading in common! What is one of your favorite fiction books? :)

9. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I really enjoy classics: a tale of two cities, around the world in 80 days, but as I went through college, the firm, the broker , clear and present danger. Now it’s From good to great and start with why? If you would like to try any of my professional books like how to win friends and influence people, glad to send you if you would like @summersage if interested