Suggestion for a VIP suite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I had this rattling around in my head for a bit...I remember hearing that Dennis Hof was planning to build a pirate themed brothel in celebration of the Raiders moving to Vegas, and I’m still clamoring for a heavy metal themed brothel. I’d open one if I could.

I do have an idea for a metal-themed VIP room. Just another one of my crazy ideas.

Of course, there’d be a bed in the center, because there’s just gotta be. There’d be guitars mounted on the walls, pics of semi nude models posing with guitars, and on one side, put a motorcycle in there. Who hasn’t want to do it on a motorcycle before? Just bolt it to the floor. You don’t it tipping over while you’re fucking on it. That would happen to me with my luck.

On the other side, there’d be a round hot tub with a pentagram design. Call it the pentatub. Also, put in a stripper pole...just in case.

It’s just an idea I thought I’d share.

2. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

That would be freaking awesome metal-themed pentagram hot babes motorcycle what more could you ask for

3. JBear
    Chat with Me

JBear Active Member

I’m sorry I just don’t want my local Raiders moving. But the metal Room would be a cool touch. Especially on a motorcycle. Kind of one of the reasons I wanted to buy one.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  4. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I love heavy metal. But a room like this would have no appeal to me. Unless they made it into an S&M type of room with chains, sex swing, handcuffs, whips etc. Then I could see it getting a lot of use. But I assume they have rooms with those items already

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I think a lot of country fans are into S&M. I could be wrong, though.

There should be country songs about S&M. It might make me a fan. :D

sonja likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome idea!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  7. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

True!

However, to torture you, knowing your musical taste I would probably tie you up, blast "Achy Breaky Heart" on repeat, and leave you there for a half hour or so. (I can be evil but I don't want to create any permanent damage!)

Old Nick likes this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It would definitely kill my wood. :(

9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I think there should be country songs about zombies, witches, demons, vampires, and chaos in general. I once wrote lyrics about the game, Splatterhouse, with the title, “Enter The Splatterhouse,” and intended it as country. If I had a band, I’d do it.

10. sonja
    Chat with Me

Here you go ... it's a start.....................................

11. sonja
    Chat with Me

I'm on a roll....................LOL ............................

12. sonja
    Chat with Me

I never heard of this guy till I googled these for you. I think I like him! LOL

13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

@sonja, I’ve always been partial to these guys...

sonja likes this.
  14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover Middle Eastern Princess

That would be pretty cool.. wouldn’t it

Old Nick likes this.
  15. sonja
    Chat with Me

I like! I am lyric driven when it comes to music. It almost doesn't matter the genre.

Old Nick likes this.
  16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy JOIN ME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

Heavy Metal or Big Hair Rock N Roll would be cool!

Old Nick and JBear like this.
  17. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

What a fun VIP idea......
    Just maybe it could always be someone's special that gets done for whenever he parties here at the brothels.

Old Nick likes this.
  18. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

@sonja, here’s another I enjoy, mostly because the dude behind this project, Adam “Nergal” Darski, is the frontman for Behemoth.

Me and That Man - “Cross My Heart And Hope To Die”

sonja likes this.
  19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Kinda like a super personalized party.

DesertRose likes this.
  20. sonja
    Chat with Me

I am loving the songs and artists you are introducing me to. Probably a dumb question - but are there any radio stations that plays this? I have sirius and haven't heard most of what you post.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Old Nick likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I was introduced, well more like my mom was, to Drive By Truckers at the Heavy Metal Shop in Salt Lake. My mom likes country, but she also enjoyed the rockabilly style of this band. As far as Me and That Man, sites like Blabbermouth and Metal Injection had articles about Nergal’s country/blues side project. Behemoth is still active, looks like they’re playing Salt Lake in November. The other bands I’ve gotten into over the years, I heard their stuff on compilations, just grabbed the CD at the store, and these days, YouTube has them.

I think radio, satellite or traditional, avoids the stuff I enjoy.

sonja likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Also, you might find these bands on Spotify and Pandora. I’ve found a few on those, as well.

sonja likes this.