About Me @StormyReignBR The Perfect Outdate With Me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by StormyReign, Oct 7, 2019.

1. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

StormyReign Well-Known Member

❤️The Perfect Outdate❤️

The options for outdates are endless.

Here at the Ranch there are countless things to do. The Ranch also allows us ladies to be taken out of the house, aka an outdate. This is ideal because we can go and do lots of things in town. It helps take some of the nerves away, getting to know that special lady a little bit before getting rowdy in the bedroom!

The perfect outdate could look like a nice dinner and good conversation.

Imagine pulling up to meet that perfect someone, she walks down the stairs in a black dress, not one that shows she wants to go to clubbing but one that says " take me to dinner, and then take it off me when we return." She is wearing the most desirable bright red lipstick, and when she finally see's you she has the most welcoming smile you have ever seen. She gets in your car and this is the moment you realize she is yours for the night. You get to dinner and have the most intellectual conversation that allows you to get to know the lady you are spending your time with. Dinner has finally come to an end and you take this lovely lady back to her room and then get to spend a couple more hours with her!

How perfect does that sounds?

I hope to see you soon for this perfect outdate soon!

❤️Lots of Love, Stormy Reign❤️

2. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

You owe me a new phone Stormy ... cause mine just melted from an overload of desire

StormyReign likes this.
  3. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

The Zoo

This might seem like the kind of activity you could take a child to but I have always been an animal lover.
    I have never been to the local zoo so lets go take a look, and end the night with a nice diner of your choice and follow that with a

couple fun hours of play back here at the Ranch.

What could be more fun then strolling hand in hand on the perfect date while we get to watch the Tigers being fed?
    Nothing!!

On the plus side I have never seen a lot of these animals in person so you would get to be the one to teach me something new
    and after dinner when we return to the Ranch ill return the favor by teaching you a few things in my bedroom.

Lets do it!!

Sierra-Safari-Zoo.jpg

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  4. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Since she is a big time sports fan (especially basketball) I think a great date with @StormyReign would involve a trip up to Reno. We could start with a casual dinner where we get to know each other, then attend a Univ. of Nevada Wolfpack game, followed by our own private version of 1-on-1

StormyReign likes this.
  5. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

Yesssss!! Let’s do it!!! That would be so much fun!!❤️

C_Note_KY likes this.
  6. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

BASKETBALL

As you all know I am a HUGE basketball fan. Don't get me wrong I enjoy football and baseball as
    well but basketball is my sweet spot. I played it in high school and haven't stopped loving it since.
    My all-time favorite team is the Lakers but us girls aren't aloud to leave the state lines so to get
    around the my next favorite is the UNVL college team! Even the Wolf Pack games would be
    a ton of fun!

Imagine this: You, me, BASKETBALL!!

Picking me up here at the Ranch, we get to talk the whole way to Reno, get to know each other
    more before hitting the court and watching all the live action! Who knows we might even get caught on the kiss cam!
    After the game we go to a nice restaurant and enjoy each others company a little more and maybe then I can show you my
    bedroom and we can have even more fun!

Please tell me this sounds perfect!

F7B074D0-551E-40BF-BF2A-47D41536DAD3.jpeg

7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I'm sad I may not be there to pop your out-date cherry! Especially since you know the area better than I! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Miss you.

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like a dream! Come book with this hottie today. :)