About Me @StormyReignBR Oral

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by StormyReign, Sep 28, 2019.

?

Do you prefer oral over intercourse

1. Oral

2. Intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

StormyReign Well-Known Member

❤️Oral Sex❤️

For this I don’t have much of a menu but what I can tell you is that giving oral has always been my favorite pleasure. Intercourse is amazing don’t get me wrong but I LOVE being able to please a man/woman with my mouth.

2. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

I am currently at the Bunny Ranch 7 days a week to make sure I am as available to you as needed!! I would like to give you my undivided attention and the best way to do that is by calling in a deposit and setting up an appointment. Call @Bunnyranch (775) 246 9901 to leave your deposit! I don’t discuss rates outside of the house, I do recommend a 10% deposit of your budget. Please send me a confirmation email after you’ve made your deposit so I can give you my private line and we can stay in touch! If you have further questions about this you can reach me Via email at [email protected]

Hope to party with you soon!

❤️Lots of Love, Stormy Reign❤️

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Champagne Blow Job❤️
    Blow jobs are one of my favorite experiences to give here at the Ranch and let me tell you the famous champagne blow job is all that and then some. When your special lady goes down on your the sensation of the champagne in her mouth makes that experience spectacular. The soft bubbly sensation will leave you speechless, and the slow motion of that beautiful lady slowly going up and down until you finish will be one in a million.

C_Note_KY and sexywookiee like this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

She really, truly, means this.. Let me tap-out & let @StormyReign tap-in with that head game! #twoblondesinabrothel