About Me @StormyReignBR Nuru Massage

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by StormyReign, Sep 27, 2019.

1. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

StormyReign Well-Known Member

❤️The Nuru Massage❤️
    The Nuru massage begins with the masseuse (myself) taking my clothes off. I would then place oil all over your body and on my own as well. I would begin to massage the oil on you with my body, because this is such an intimate massage I can lead into intercourse to fully indulge into your desires.

2. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Penis Massage❤️
    As the masseuse I would massage your penis and hit all the natural sensations and stimulation of your penis. This massage includes the shaft and the testicles etc.

With this type of erotic massage, the goal is to enjoy the full effects of a genital massage. Most of the time this ends in ejaculation but not always. The client receiving this will learn how to receive pleasure.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️The Soapy Massage❤️
    During this massage both persons involved in the massage stand in the shower naked and the receiver stands there while the giver (myself) gently massages you with the soap. This can lead to further massage or a fun party!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

I am currently at the Bunny Ranch 7 days a week to make sure I am as available to you as needed!! I would like to give you my undivided attention and the best way to do that is by calling in a deposit and setting up an appointment. Call @Bunnyranch (775) 246 9901 to leave your deposit! I don’t discuss rates outside of the house, I do recommend a 10% deposit of your budget. Please send me a confirmation email after you’ve made your deposit so I can give you my private line and we can stay in touch! If you have further questions about this you can reach me Via email at [email protected]

Hope to party with you soon!

❤️Lots of Love, Stormy Reign❤️​

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

I love Nuru Massage.........................

StormyReign likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)