About Me @StormyreignBR Bio

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by StormyReign, Sep 26, 2019.

1. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

StormyReign Well-Known Member

Words That Describe Me
    1. Sporty
    2. Compassionate
    3. Vibrant
    4. Light-Hearted
    Hobbies of Mine
    1. Sex
    2. Playing Basketball
    3. Coaching Basketball
    4. Basketball Event
    5. Boating
    6. Exercising
    7. Geocaching
    8. Baking
    9. Horse Back Riding

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

My Schedule!

Parlor Hours: 2 PM - 2 AM

I am currently at the Bunny Ranch 7 days a week to make sure I am as available to you as needed!! I would like to give you my undivided attention and the best way to do that is by calling in a deposit and setting up an appointment. Call @Bunnyranch (775) 246 9901 to leave your deposit! I don’t discuss rates outside of the house, I do recommend a 10% deposit of your budget. Please send me a confirmation email after you’ve made your deposit so I can give you my private line and we can stay in touch! If you have further questions about this you can reach me Via email at [email protected]

Hope to party with you soon!

❤️Lots of Love, Stormy Reign❤️

Lake Show likes this.
  3. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

Update
    My schedule has changed!!
    I will now be working Thurs-Monday 2pm-2am
    I will be available Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment.

4. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

If this schedule doesn't work with yours please don't hesitate to
    email me and we can always work something out.

I am always willing to come in anytime of the day and any day of the
    week!!

5. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Sporty❤️

Sports for me all began in high school. My best friend asked me to join her on the basketball team and I instantly turned the offer down. Mostly because of my height but also because it was new to me, I had done nothing like that prior. I ended up joining the team and that was a decision that changed my life. It opened up doors in my future that I would never have had if I hadn’t joined team.

It also opened up doors to other sports such as volleyball, track, and tennis. Basketball was my favorite and I played it for all four years of high school.

I’m sure many of you know of the UNLV Rebels as well as the Lakers and the Bulls. Those are the teams that I watch now.

Wouldn’t that be a fun idea for an out date?
    Let’s go!

❤️ Lots of Love, Stormy Reign❤️

Lake Show likes this.
  6. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Compassionate❤️

When you come to visit me at the Ranch you will find that I am a very compassionate person.
    I can read vibes off people with no effort. So if you're looking for some comfort or someone
    who understands you. We all have our day to day struggles, you just get to have a good looking
    lady listen to yours;)
    I am also very attentive, and a good conversationalist.

This could entail all sorts of options, going out to dinner and enjoying each others company, or taking a stroll in San Rafael park in down town Reno.
    Did you know we also have a hot tub onsite that we are allowed to party in?!

All in all I am here for you. Come book with me today!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    JuniperJones likes this.
  7. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Vibrant❤️

I describe myself as vibrant because I am very enthusiastic. I am a positive person and will always be one to try and make you smile.
    During your experience here with me there will never be a dull moment, or that so called awkward silence. I will do my best to make you as
    comfortable as necessary. I know it takes a lot emailing us girls or shooting us a message here on the boards, or even walking through those
    doors for the first time, but I promise you that you will be in good hands with me, we even have a bar here at the Ranch to help simmer down
    those nerves.

Being vibrant can also mean full of energy and let me tell you, if I know one thing about myself is that I am always full of good, positive energy.
    Many may think that would or could be a little much for someone coming to the Ranch but why?
    Wouldn't you want someone who is going to make this experience here as memorable as possible? Someone you're going to look back on and be like
    "Man that was an awesome experience, I would love to do that again!"

Same here! Come book with me!

8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

We have to go horseback riding when I come back next year, I've been dying to do it since the spring and never had anyone to go with me.

StormyReign likes this.
  9. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Schedule❤️

I am one of the few local girls. I live close to the Ranch so if you need
    to book an appointment outside of my scheduled hours please don't
    hesitate to shoot me an email or message. I am able to accommodate
    almost anything!!

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @StormyReignBR

10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing love, great post. :)

11. StormyReign
    Chat with Me

❤️Light-Hearted❤️

This word describes me because I am cheerful and most of the time carefree.
    I try not to take anything too serious unless I know it is a serious topic.
    When you come to see me it should be a very relaxed and enjoyable experience!
    As said before coming to an establishment of this kind can make ones nerves skyrocket.
    My goal is for you to be comfortable and to have the best experience you can have, in
    an environment that makes all that possible.

Don't get me wrong in the bedroom I can be a very serious and passionate person
    if that mood has been set. Most of my clients are very carefree and lax so we
    click instantly.

If this sounds like the kind of experience you want to enjoy while you're here book with me
    today!