REVIEW Still in a haze over Charlie Daze!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Apr 30, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

@CharlieDaze

I had started chatting online with Charlie as soon as she first arrived to work out at the ranches and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. She was friendly, smart, sexy and a great sense of humor. But our stars just never seemed to line up. Every time I called to book with her she was either out at a meeting or had to suddenly take a couple of days off. I think it was starting to get frustrating for both of us, but some things are worth waiting for!

When we were finally able to get the schedules together I showed up for the appointment with Caramel Macchiato in hand and she greeted me dressed down in a casual outfit (my request) and looked even lovelier than her pics. Her eyes are captivating and her smile is a perfect match. We quickly went back to her room where she immediately pulled me down on the bed and started to kiss me!

And --- omg! Who kisses this well???? My lips and tongue felt like they had come home. We recapped a few of the things we had chatted about before that we both like to do and after that ever-awkward first-negotiation we fell back into each others arms and I couldn't stop exploring her beautiful, perfect little body. Charlie told me she likes things a little rough sometimes and I was MORE than happy to oblige!

First dates can sometimes be odd because even though we chatted for quite a bit before hand, it's still always a bit strange jumping right into bed with someone you've only spent 5 minutes with. But this all just fell into place quite naturally. Just the way it should be.

I won't go into the nitty-gritty of the details except to say that everything she did with her mouth and hands and body was incredible and amazing and every inch of her was a complete delight. And the finish was so intense I had my first-ever Charlie Horse. Coincidence? I think not! lol And the only thing prettier than the sexy little thing who met me in the parlor? The just-fucked little thing with all her makeup completely worn off lying next to me on the bed. Breathtaking.

Wow. Can't wait to get back to her. And since I have no idea how long this dynamite little beauty will be available to us all, I suspect it won't be long enough! So I highly suggest taking the time and effort to get to know the Beautiful Miss Daze ASAP.

Unless she's already booked again with me, that is.....

2. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Great review David I'm glad to hear you had a fun time

CharlieDaze, kmoney and david006 like this.
  3. Charlie is so cute! I'm glad to hear the party was finally able to fall into place, sounds so sexy! ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and david006 like this.
  4. david006
    Chat with Me

Thanks Casey. Yes, she IS very cute, isn't she? And very naughty too! What a perfect combination!

kmoney and CaseyCross like this.
  5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Glad you had an amazing time with Charlie! I am hoping to get my hands on her myself soon!

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Perfect thread title :)...............

david006 and kmoney like this.
  7. david006
    Chat with Me

Charlie is a perfect little kitty!

kmoney likes this.
  8. Daaaaaaaavid I enjoy your presence so much! Every time we've spent together has been passionate, comfortable, and well naughty of course! Can't wait to explore more with you.. ;)

kmoney likes this.
  9. OOOOOOO YES and can't get enough of the hello's and how are you's throughout the week! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. MistressScarlet
    Chat with Me

MistressScarlet Kit Kat's sassy and fun Pro Dominatrix!

Glad you had a great time! Charlie really is a delight. :)

xoxo
    Mistress Scarlet

kmoney likes this.
  11. david006
    Chat with Me

You are so fun to hang with, beautiful to look at, and amazing to explode with! A true delight. Can't wait to see you again!

kmoney likes this.
  12. david006
    Chat with Me

We just may have to do something about that, now won't we?.... ;)

kmoney and LexieJames like this.