REVIEW Stacy Pretty

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Aug 23, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Had the pleasure to party with Stacy about an hour ago. This was my first party at the Kit Kat ranch. It was one of the best parties I had in the ranches in the past 2 years. I had a lot of fun with Stacy. First we started the party at the jacuzzi tub and after that we had fun in the bed playing with food. Chocolate, caramel syrup, whipped cream, and strawberries were involved. Thank you Stacy for making this a great party. I hope we can do more parties in the future.

StacyPretty and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure! Definitely one of my messiest yet sexiest party! :rolleyes: I had so much fun! I hope we can do it again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

It's been 12 hours since we partied and I already miss you.

StacyPretty likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @StacyPretty today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  5. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Stacy is the best. I am definitely going to party with her again.

6. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

I miss you too! I can’t help but day dream about our party! Gosh it was amazing. ♥️

carlitoalex likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @carlitoalex for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

It was the best day of my life Stacy.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @StacyPretty today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  10. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Stacy Pretty was my best Kit Kat ranch party of the year and decade.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @carlitoalex for sharing your thoughts and @StacyPretty is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @carlitoalex for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome review!!! Have @StacyPretty fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]