PIC THREAD ST. PATRICK'S PARTY CRAWL

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:20 PM.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Photos from St. Patrick's Crawl at Kit Kat Ranch:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

We all had an awesome time!!!!

IMG_2167.jpg IMG_2174.jpg IMG_2176.jpg IMG_2175.jpg IMG_2177.jpg IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2166.jpg IMG_2183.jpg

Attached Files:

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Wow. Wonderful pictures @cumishaamado of a fantastic party. You looked absolutely FABULOUS in White. Kissable @KathrynWolfe looked OUTSTANDING in that lovely green dress. How appropriate for the party and the upcoming spring season.

Looked like everyone was having a great time.

Just curious if you made Lumpia’s with corned beef for St. Patrick’s Day. I guess they would be called ”O’Lumpias”. A favorite to every leprechaun at the ranch.

RunningSquirrel and KathrynWolfe like this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you for liking my post @KathrynWolfe so early in the morning I’m Impressed, Intrigued and Honored that such an attractive young lady like you would send me your first post of the day do early in the morning.

You are a Beautiful Person. Thank you for having such a great personality and spirit. I wish you continued success in all of your business adventures

KathrynWolfe likes this.

4. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe carbols and joe moll like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh how I love to leave an attractive young lady speechless!!! It drives me crazy and such an aphrodisiac for me. @KathrynWolfe is absolutely one special young lady.

Come on guys and gals doesn’t Kathryn look awesome in that great springy/summer dress. Classy yet sassy. And @cumishaamado have a wonderful new white dress that highlights her “girls” and all of her curves

KathrynWolfe likes this.

6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Ty Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. It was so much fun!!! Everyboday got a little crazay!

gLip5 likes this.
  9. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

The party was such a blast!!!! Y’all look really good in green !

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Everybody had an awesome time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Kaylee Marie for your kind words and compliment!!! We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Cumisha made it fun!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  16. You’ve gone above & beyond as my big sister... Love you!

17. @joe carbols , you should patent those right now! THAT would be an interesting "Fusion" twist! Besides, a deep fryer brings out the best in nearly everything (i.e., you don't boil a lumpia, lol) ... thanks for sharing the great weekend photos, @cumishaamado !

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for the kind words. If I make it out in July I will ask the compassionate @cumishaamado if we can make her lumpia’s with some Corned Beef. It does sound very interesting. I know I’m good for at least three to five “O’Lumpia’s” if we make them.

Maybe we can coordinate our trips this summer. I’m currently booked at GDW from July 17 thru July 22. But I’ve got a lot on my schedule and several miracles need to happen between now and then. Let’s see what happens

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  19. Us get crazy??? Nooooooooooo, lol

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Love you too @KathrynWolfe!!! You're a very successful "Little Sister"!!! Good job!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  21. Love u Cumisha!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Luv you too @KathrynWolfe!!! Everybody had so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe and joe carbols like this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Sorry @cumishaamado and @KathrynWolfe I was not at this years party. I could not get an out date.

But..... I love both of you! And we have so much fun when we are together even if it’s nothing more than these simple chats or compassionate Chaka Chaka

KathrynWolfe likes this.

24. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. You’re still here in spirit Joe!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I made Lumpias but they were not distributed on the table but we all had an awesome time!!! Maybe next year you can join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.