REVIEW Spring GFE trip report

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Spring arrived which meant my last ski trip for this season. I had clear roads to drive on to Tahoe and enjoyed a fun day of skiing with great views of Lake Tahoe. After skiing I drove to my hotel and was able to check in and get cleaned up. I then drove over to Kit Kat Ranch.

Alexandria Moon (4th party - 4/13/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After arriving at Kit Kat Ranch I was greeted by the door lady and let her know I was there for Alexandria. I took a seat in the area next to the bar. After a brief time Alexandria came out to greet me and she gave me a nice hug. She looked beautiful in her short black dress and heels. She took me back to her room where we caught up on what she was up to since I last saw her the previous month. We had good conversation on what she did over her vacation and her last photo shoot. After awhile she asked if I'd to go ahead and party with her and I said sure. After negotiations we went to the cashier to take care of business and then we went back to her room to start our party.

My party with Alexandria was sexy, sensual and fun. After our party we had some further conversation on various topics. After one last hug I left Kit Kat Ranch.

Cecily Rose (4th party - 4/14/18) at Bunny Ranch

I enjoyed my final day of skiing for the season. After skiing I drove back to my hotel and got cleaned up. Then I drove around town to pick up a few things for my special birthday lady. To help provide some context Cecily's birthday was on 4/11 so I was preparing to give her a few special things. After getting what I needed I then drove to the Bunny Ranch and double buzzed. After getting through the gate and door I let the door lady know I was there for Cecily. As she went to go notify Cecily, I took a seat in the sitting area and was greeted by Sophie (Madam Suzette's dog). It looked like Sophie was checking out what I got for Cecily as she was sniffing what I brought but then left so I guess I passed Sophie's approval. A minute later Cecily came out and and she just looked gorgeous and stunning as always. She was wearing an awesome short black dress and gold stiletto heels. She looked so excited and happy and gave me a nice hug. I gave her the birthday gifts and she asked if I'd like to catch up first at the bar which I said sure. So we went over to the bar and I got us some drinks. With our drinks we toasted to her birthday. We had great conversation and got caught up since we last saw each other in February. After awhile we went to her room. Cecily gets a new room each time and this room was very close to the bar. It is always interesting to compare and contract the various rooms. After discussing what kind of party we had a very quick negotiation and went to the cashier. After taking care of business we went back to her room and started our party.

Just like before, my party with Cecily was perfect - very passionate, affectionate and sensual!

After our party I took a quick shower. We then discussed plans for our next time together which is looking very exciting. Cecily invited me for a late dinner as the Bunny Ranch was serving Italian food. We went to the dining area and I had some salad and pasta while Cecily had some chicken wings. Cecily also wanted to try one of the desserts I got her so she shared with me a red velvet cupcake I got for her from LA Bakery. I had bought cupcakes from LA Bakery before but never tried any so it was a great opportunity to actually taste and find out for myself if these were truly good. And their cupcakes are delicious. Madam Suzette was in the dining area as well so Cecily introduced me to her (although I did meet her very briefly at Madam Suzette's birthday party). We had a nice brief discussion on a few different topics including the new sports car she was going to get soon. After finishing our meal, Cecily asked if I’d like to join her for some karaoke. I had never done karaoke before but after spending time with Cecily I felt comfortable enough to try it with her. We ended up having a lot of fun doing 4 or 5 duets together. I think Cecily can sing really good. As we waited our turn during various karaoke songs Cecily provided some awesome public displays of affection (PDA) with me. I continue to be amazed every time with Cecily as she is always so kind, caring and affectionate with me and the connection/chemistry feels like it continues to grow stronger every time. After our amazing time together I got another hug and kiss and left the Bunny Ranch.

Aspen North (3rd party - 4/15/18) at Bunny Ranch

After getting packed up and checking out of my hotel, I drove over to the Bunny Ranch. After getting through the gate and door I let the door lady know I was there for Aspen. Well it just so happened that Aspen was already at the bar waiting for me so she came right out to greet me and give me a nice hug. And wow, she looked very beautiful and wearing a nice dress. She already had a drink at the bar so we went back to the bar and I got a drink as well. We then had some great conversation and caught up since Aspen was on vacation during my last trip. We had good discussion on what she did over her vacation and life at the ranch. She also introduced me to one of her friends, Know Me. We then went to her room and it just so happened to be the same room she had before and still sharing the bathroom with the same lady. She showed me a new speaker that Dennis got for her since her other speaker didn't work. After some more discussion in her room we then discussed what kind of party. After a super quick negotiation we went to the cashier to take care of business and then went back to her room to start our party.

My party with Aspen was outstanding - very passionate, intense and affectionate! She was also an amazing person to cuddle with too.

After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. We also had good discussion on a few special topics before we left her room. The connection/chemistry with Aspen feels like it continues to grow stronger. After one final hug I left the Bunny Ranch.

Post trip thoughts

I continue to be amazed with the awesome experiences I've had with some very special ladies at the ranches. I am so looking forward to new experiences and adventures with my special ladies!

@Alexandria Moon @CecilyRose @Aspen North

2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I feel the same way about you: )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. That's the vibe I continue to get from @Aspen North , that the connection already built will make a future party (and god willing there will be one) really really spark!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you @Aspen North. You are very beautiful, kind and caring! :)

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Adventure Guy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Aspen North for liking my post!!! You are awesome!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

9. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

@Adventure Guy I really enjoyed reading about your experiences at the Kit Kat and Bunny Ranch. Thank you for sharing sweetie.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]