REVIEW Spontaneous awesomeness at the Bunnyranch with Know Me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheSixFiveGuy, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Yesterday, I was in Carson visiting some friends when I remembered the Bunnyranch was a few minutes away. I had yet to visit any of the northern houses so I took the opportunity to stop by before heading home. I wasn't prepared for a party, but I did want to check it out and hopefully meet some of the ladies and especially @Know Me . Well, I got there a little before the Livestream and I got to chat with Know Me a little and watch the ladies do the Livestream which was really cool. Know Me really impressed me - she's hilarious, genuine, and a blast to talk with. I got to chat with her and a few of the other lovely ladies including @FarrahBanks and @caressakisses and had a real good time hanging out. Finally, I had a short party with Know Me and I just have to say she's awesome! Definitely going to make an appointment for a longer party soon. After the party, karaoke night started, so I stuck around to hangout with Know Me and the ladies some more and watch the drunk tourists sing and dance. lol...that was fun. For an unplanned visit, I had an amazing time.

Thank you Know Me. You "rock"!

BigAlbowski and ROADRUNNER J like this.