REVIEW Sonja - Madam on the Menu - Reviews & Testimonials

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sonja, Feb 7, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading all your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

@sonja, reading these I think I know what your problem will be with me - I'll fall head over heels in love with you. You'll have to tell me "Money talks and bullshit walks." Almost certain I will cry when we part. I'm one damaged communist.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review @sonja and I can't wait to see you at Love Ranch North soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with @sonja today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe moll likes this.
  5. Wonderful reviews of an even more wonderful lady! Book her today!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @sonja today!!! I love her awesome reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Celebrate the holidays with @sonja today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Plan on spending the holidays with @sonja today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Schedule your appointment with @sonja today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Schedule an appointment with @sonja today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]