REVIEW Sonja - Madam on the Menu - Reviews & Testimonials

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sonja, Feb 7, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book a party with her today!!! I love reading your amazing reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. From HarleyCEO ... July 4, 2018

This was not my first Rodeo with Sonja but I have to tell you it was a challenge at times to hold on. She made sure my motivation was powerful enough to sustain a marathon, though. I booked what has become my favorite value party. It’s her overnight extended stay. It was quite the drive to get to Love Ranch Vegas (I drove from NM) so I was dusty, road worn, with a face full of bristle by the time I arrived for our evening date. Sonja settled me into my room and gave me time to shower, shave, and compose myself for an evening of scintillating conversation, world-class fucking, massage, and extended naked cuddling. When you are familiar with your lover as I am with Sonja, you know what to expect. Somehow, though, our play is always a little different every time.

This time we broke routine and had a couple of drinks first at the bar. Chat with Sonja is both easy and stimulating. She and I come from different worlds and she is a sponge for new perspectives. I enjoy telling her what I know about the things I know that aren’t common knowledge and she is always ready with a startlingly intelligent comment or keen question. She’s not all talk. She tends punctuate her sentences with sensual touches, spontaneous kisses, and wicked glances. The body language adds a whole other dimension to our “conversation” that makes it much more interesting than it would ever be if you just read a script of what is said.

Playtime was as bawdy and erotic as expected. Sonja has this clit that she is very happy with and why shouldn’t she be? It’s beautiful and easy to play with. She is very easily stimulated and cums hard and often. What position does she like best? All of them. In our case, she is a sprite in bed, building me up and then changing things around to keep the pleasure from overflowing before she’s done. Sometimes, she will follow up an epic session of sex with a Jacuzzi bath. This time after she drained the life out of me, she gave me a deep tissue massage. Needless to say, I wasn’t really good for anything more that required movement on my part after that, so she decided to feed me.

I have hit the culinary jackpot every time I’ve visited the LRV. I eat whatever was prepared for the ladies that day. This time it was Beef Stroganoff and a delicious Broccoli salad. Sorry that the name of that salad doesn’t convey how out of this world it was. Of course, there were still things for us to talk about over dinner and the time passed too quickly. When Sonja gauged that she had given me enough sustenance to “molest” me again, she took me by the hand and led me back to her room.

I’m not a young man anymore but that doesn’t seem to matter to Sonja. She is “greedy” (her word) when it comes to cumming and she is an artist in bed. She drew from me everything she wanted. Often, we may shower afterwards and I get my goodnight kisses and cuddles. This time I was paralyzed and nearly in a coma already so she bid me goodnight and reminded me about our wake-up call in the morning. I slept like the dead.

…only to wake up with a warm naked body curled into mine and soft breath on my neck. It’s pretty amazing how a man can bounce back with the right incentives. My body had already forgotten my age and previous activity and was ready to start this new day with a bang. What a way to celebrate the 4th of July! You just need the right firecracker to light you up. In cases like this, I don’t mind starting the day already worn out. This was the end of our date and it was time to pack up and head out.

But wait, there is more. Sonja is renowned for not knowing how to cook. I have never minded because she more than makes up for that with her other talents. This time, she cooked an old-school breakfast with home-made from scratch hash-brown patties, bacon, eggs over easy, English muffins, fruit, OJ, coffee… a feast fit for a king. She joked that she never expected to learn to cook at a brothel. We ate together and enjoyed more of that conversation that has cemented us in friendship and, by the time we were done, my energy was restored. What Sonja taketh she giveth back in legion. The drive home didn’t seem like a big deal anymore.

I can’t say enough about this over-the-top sexy lady. If you haven’t had an experience with her, your life is less complete than you may realize. Put her on your bucket list and don't wait.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awe... thank you sexy @sonja for liking my posts. I hope when we ever meet that you will still “like” me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and you get chosen in every line up that you participate in.

sonja likes this.
  7. I am looking forward to developing a serious like for more than your posts. Don't wait forever to come see me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @sonja remember. “You are Beautiful, You are Strong, and I am pretty sure you look great in a Thong!!!!!” I hope the “Pony Express” finally showed up. I’m a multi media kinda guy. Enjoy your weekend. If it matters and if it fits into your schedule I’ll be at kit kat and sagebrush starting July 18 thru July 23. If I don’t see you then the soonest I’m back in Vegas would be January 30 th.

sonja likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. July 10, 2018 - From "Alyshia"

I couldn't have asked for better company, for a better partner, nor could I think of anyone I'd rather have been with. Thank you again for a lovely time.

Also, you are such a smart lady, don't be surprised if I ask you all sorts of questions on all sorts of things! Mostly, though, I wish you could be cloned, so there'd be more pretty ladies with great libidos for all the men on earth!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sonja for liking my post. I’m slowly working my way up to my next milestone.

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sonja for liking my post. Remember the postman all ways rings twice. I don’t know about a PO box

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sonja for liking my post. Just curious if you have a fan club??? I would like to join

14. Newest review from @CharlieMeadows ......

Hello, first time poster here. I felt compelled to post a review of my experience with Sonja. (Please forgive my excluding or glossing over specific facts, I'm shy...outside the bedroom. Oh, and it's probably long...I'm a writer, so...yeah, sorry.)

I was turning 49 and had been thinking a lot about my life. It's statistically 2/3 over given my overweight status and fondness for bacon. Long hours staring at a computer screen has left me with a litany of the lamest work-related maladies known to humankind; eye-strain, leg cramps, carpal tunnel in my fingers and my wrist (the wrist required a cortisone shot and was found to be caused by, get this, whacking my space bar too boisterously *sigh insert joke here, rimshot*). Of all the hopes I had for my life, exploring specific aspects of my sexuality was one of them. So, on one of my frequent visits to Las Vegas I looked up local brothels, not expecting to find anyone who might match up with a kinky writer who enjoys waxing philosophic and spends way too much time in his own head.

And then I found Madam Sonja. Her background is remarkably similar. It was clear, if ever there was a guide I'd want on a sexual journey, Sonja was Captain, Crew, and Cook all in one. I decided to opt for the overnight package, feeling a more immersive experience was what I needed. Better to jump into the deep end I reckoned, since I've spent a lifetime wading in slowly.

I arrived and Sonja greeted me warmly. She led me to her room and we chatted. I was exceedingly nervous, so Sonja suggested a massage. We went to the massage room, undressed and now that I was naked with a beautiful, attentive woman... I got really stressed. Now, why you might ask? Well, being vulnerable in front of people is something I've avoided most of my life. Self-esteem issues and self-doubt are struggles I've faced since I was a kid. And facing those things headlong--diving into the deep end of them--can be overwhelming.

But Sonja was my swim-buddy every step of the way. She was thoughtful and kind and recognized my uncomfortableness. As my fidgeting subsided, she massaged my parts and worked out some of the knots I'd been accumulating. I felt infinitely better afterward.

Sonja is also a Reiki Master. Now, this ancient practice is not generally something people would seek out in this context, but I found it fascinating, so I asked if she could do a session with me. It was an insightful first session. She wound up intuiting several of my 'blocks' and our discussion afterward was calming in its easy discourse.

As we went back to Sonja's room, we decided to play. Though I was still nervous, the massage and Reiki had calmed me significantly. The next few hours were a blur of wonderful experiences and sensations. Sonja knew just what to do, accommodating any adjustments I needed while still staying in the moment. Now, given the length of this post already, you may hazard a guess I like words. Good dirty talk is an artform unto itself and oh my, Sonja knows all the filthiest words and darkest scenarios. No matter what I blurted in the moment, she was able to incorporate it into the tales she spun.

After this interlude, I was feeling a bit hungry, so as I washed up, she made me dinner. It was lovely and we ate together and talked. Afterward, we took a brief walk outside, to soak up the setting sun and beauty of the Nevada desert.

Another interlude followed, more libidinous activity...more glorious opportunities to feel Sonja climax (a hot, sexy, wonderful series of orgasms I won't forget...like ever) and for her to indulge my exploration. It was another amazing session. We capped the night with a long bubble bath in the jetted tub, whiling away the time speaking on all manner of topics while languidly caressing each other. Quite heavenly.

Sonja tucked me in and bid her adieu for the evening. The bed was cozy and soft.

The next morning, Sonja slid next to me in bed. In the cold light of day, I must admit to feeling the same wave of self-conscious anxiety park itself on my chest. Again, being so vulnerable in front of anyone, much less someone you've more or less just met is not generally par for the course. However, Sonja once again set me at ease and we talked about my feelings. Now, I know what you may be thinking, 'you were in bed with a beautiful, naked woman happy to pleasure you in all manners of ways and you just talked?!?' Yes. And it was what I needed at the moment. And it was remarkable. She did another Reiki session and then went to prepare me a wonderful breakfast. It was a beautiful morning.

I know sexuality can be connected to all manner of 'real world' blocks, emotional hurdles and monsters in your mental basement. And this is exactly why I chose and needed to 'jump into the deep end,' even if my self-doubt and anxiety occasionally got the best of me. Sonja was fearless in going on this journey with me and for that I will be forever grateful.

I fully recognize my experience is not typical. Hell, I'm not typical. I'm quite a lovely weirdo if we get down to it, but I'm working diligently to be more at peace with that. And with myself. It's a difficult journey at times, but the rewards are spectacular.

So, thanks to LoveRanch South. The staff was very kind and professional. I bumped into one or two of the other courtesans and they couldn't have been nicer. And to Sonja, thank you again for your pleasure, your warmth and your guidance. I look very forward to the next time our paths cross.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your amazing reviews!!! Book your appointment with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@sonja is awesome!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is amazing with awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

To have an surrealist dream state from a massage, it has to be phenomenal. Definitely seems like an experience to try with this lovely lady!

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

These reviews are awesome!! Book with Sonja for a truly unforgettable experience!

31. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

So glad you had a fabulous time with Madam Sonja, she is a beautiful lady !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your appointment with @sonja today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.

33. Ahhhh! Thank you so much Cumisha. Love you dearly!

34. I look forward to making a whole slew of new memories once I get to Love Ranch North. I'll be available starting Nov 29.

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! Love you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]