REVIEW Sonja - Madam on the Menu - Reviews & Testimonials

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sonja, Feb 7, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Just got this one today... not a review for a sex party but... wow. Thank you, Tom!

Sonja,

It is lovely to find you here. I have admired you for ages. I think I first found you on ModelMayhem a while back. You have proven memorable not only for your singular beauty, but also for the music of your name.

The photography is wonderful, and shows an uncommon degree of artfulness. I really appreciate how you understand and fully control the sensual power of your body. The stark impression of your outright nudity is quite powerful, but the delicate peekaboo appeal of your indulgent flesh draped in elegant fabrics has its own special potency.

What is most appealing about you is your audacity and the ease with which you carry your power as a sexual being. You are clearly a nudist rather than an exhibitionist. Beyond this, is the sense of wonder and adventure that you seem to bring to everything.

I have sent you a friend request, and I am hoping to connect with you here. I am currently experimenting with film photography. I love cameras with strange design flaws because of the serendipity it creates. I would love it if you could join me for some experiments in this regard some time. Meanwhile, lets be friends here.

Namaste,
    Tom

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I tend to like what I like and stick to that when it comes to parties, but every once in awhile I feel the urge to change things up. Admittedly that “urge” is usually inspired by some surprise sexual muse. In this case, Sonja, was that muse.

Contrary to standard operating procedure in the Sex Worker handbook, Sonja initially got my attention by appealing to my “big head”. I read her blog and several of her posts and couldn’t help but feel drawn to her scintillating intellect. That attraction wasn’t cinched, though, until I met her in person. As much as I enjoyed her many pictures, the real woman standing before me was not what I expected. I know that old clichéd compliment, “You look better than your pictures” but she had a much different effect on me in person. First, I imagined from those legs of hers that she’d be tall. However, even in heels, her eyes were below mine. That may seem like useless trivia but the way she looked up into my eyes was strangely stirring. Maybe it was her short hair or the fact that she is also a Madam, but I also imagined she’d be more dominant and maybe even a little aggressive. However, Sonja, a self-described “girly-girl” was delightfully feminine and soft in her demeanor.

Ironically, I had already booked a date with another girl in her house so I wasn’t able to act on my impulses on that trip. I am glad it happened that way because that gave the two of us time to plan something special. Sonja told me about her “Sex Vacation Packages” and spent time online helping me fantasize and plan my brothel get away. I ended up opting for the 2 day Vacay which provided the perfect balance of passionate encounters with relaxed spans of recovery time in between. We were able to have a variety of different kinds of encounters that included; Jacuzzi bubble baths, hot tub happy hours, my first hot towel Vichy Shower, as well as stimulating conversations over delicious food. (a side note: The House mom’s there are brilliant cooks) It also gave me the unique opportunity to experience the casual life that happens behind the scenes in a brothel. This might sound corny but, by the time I left, I really did feel like I had a special bond with everyone in the house.

I haven’t even mentioned the sex yet. I have partied with ladies of all ethnicities, ages, and body types but Sonja may have me hooked on the kind of loving a man can get from a mature woman. To paraphrase Aretha Franklin, “She made me feel like a natural man”. The sex was fluid, spontaneous, erotic, connected, moving. We seemed to be in each other’s heads and it was uncanny how she was able to intuit every caress, every breath, every whisper. She’s multi-orgasmic and has what she calls a “prominent clit” that was easy to find and a lot of fun to trigger. When she was in my arms she was my lover. When she kept holding on to me even after sex, she became my friend. Needless to say, this new experience that Sonja introduced me to will go onto my “I like what I like” list. I am already planning my next trip back.

Harley CEO

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. This just came in today from @Maxum (4-5-18)

I wanted to post a review of the most sexual woman I’ve ever met. I have partied with Sonia several times and recently have an extended party that was an incredible experience. Sonia is focused on making your experience (and hers) one you won’t forget. She has a killer body that just gives and gives and gives. Don’t pass up an opportunity to party with this lady! You won’t forget it,

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thanks, Cumisha! Which one were you referring to?

12. This just in from Tom Cat...............

My Lingam Massage with Madam Sonja

I can say without a doubt that Sonja took me to a whole other level of pleasure. It started when she brought me into her room. Soft lighting, a light scent of vanilla in the air, & waves crashing on the beach were very calming. After taking care of disrobing & the required DC, she had me lie on my back and get comfortable. She adjusted the pillows under me just so under my head, neck, back, and knees. Then she sat between my legs.

She placed one hand over my heart and her other hand on my cock & balls. She told me to “Breathe”. We spend a few moments looking into each other’s eyes. That was powerful and unexpected. She told me to “allow the warmth of my body to flow into you” and “imagine all boundaries between us disappearing.” She didn’t have to tell me twice. I was helpless. I did whatever she told me to do.

She used warm coconut oil which really added to the sensory overload. The sweetness of smell, the warm smooth sensations on my skin. The entire area between my legs was hers and she was intent on touching everything BUT my dick. She started stroking my groin crease. Up and down, then all around with her fingertips. She also stroked that sensitive are between my balls and ass which almost felt like electric current. When she finally got to my dick, the little guy was throbbing with pleasure. Instead of the old school hand-job pumping motion, she alternately squeezed and stroked my happy friend. Everything she did was slow and deliberate and unusual. Every time my little guy would start to build up for the big one, she would change things up and touch me faster, or slower, or harder, or softer, or simply stopped to kiss me which effectively prolonged my pleasure.

I got a quick erection but then I could tell that even though it felt great, I was losing it. Sonja seemed to be oblivious and continued to stimulate me. She must have noticed I was getting distracted by my failure to stay hard because she assured me of what I already knew, “You don’t need an erection to experience pleasure.” Her stroking became like the waves, just kept coming and I started to relax about performing and just enjoy. And just like the waves, my erection kept returning. I don’t consider myself “goal-oriented” but this was taking me to a whole new level of not thinking or self-judging and just receiving.

I knew going in to this party that the point was not to cum and that I can get my body retrained to cum without ejaculation. But, the flesh is weak & I just may not be able to get back as often as I’d like for “treatments” so I let her know I wanted to orgasm. Sonja is nothing if not the ultimate accommodator. The climax I had after that long drawn out foreplay was mind-blowing.

I booked this party with Sonja because I was curious to see if there was anything to it. I knew at the very least I’d get a world-class hand-job. In spite of my high expectations, Sonja managed to out-perform my imagination and provide an experience that will make my list of most unforgettable moments. Of course, I will go to her again.

scarredheartboy likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and it's Harley CEO.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review from Tom Cat!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Thanks Cumisha. I agree - Tom Cat knocked that review out of the park.

16. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

I know I posted my review of you separately but it seems it might get more attention from clients who only view your collection thread. Here it is.

My Sex “Vacation” at The Love Ranch Vegas

I tend to like what I like and stick to that when it comes to parties, but every once in awhile I feel the urge to change things up. Admittedly that “urge” is usually inspired by some surprise sexual muse. In this case, Sonja, was that muse.

Contrary to standard operating procedure in the Sex Worker handbook, Sonja initially got my attention by appealing to my “big head”. I read her blog and several of her posts and couldn’t help but feel drawn to her scintillating intellect. That attraction wasn’t synched, though, until I met her in person. As much as I enjoyed her many pictures, the real woman standing before me was so not what I expected. I know that old clichéd compliment, “You look better than your pictures” but she had a much different effect on me in person. First, I imagined from those legs of hers that she’d be tall. However, even in heels, her eyes were below mine. That may seem like useless trivia but the way she looked up into my eyes was strangely stirring. Maybe it was her short hair or the fact that she is also a Madam, but I also imagined she’d be more dominant and maybe even a little aggressive. However, Sonja, a self-described “girly-girl” was delightfully feminine and soft in her demeanor.

Ironically, I had already booked a date with another girl in her house so I wasn’t able to act on my impulses on that trip. I am glad it happened that way because that gave the two of us time to plan something special. Sonja told me about her “Sex Vacation Packages” and spent time online helping me fantasize and plan my brothel get away. I ended up opting for the 2 day Vacay which provided the perfect balance of passionate encounters with relaxed spans of recovery time in between. We were able to have a variety of different kinds of encounters that included; Jacuzzi bubble baths, hot tub happy hours, my first hot towel Vichy Shower, as well as stimulating conversations over delicious food. (a side note: The House mom’s there are brilliant cooks) It also gave me the unique opportunity to experience the casual life that happens behind the scenes in a brothel. This might sound corny but, by the time I left, I really did feel like I had a special bond with everyone in the house.

I haven’t even mentioned the sex yet. I have partied with ladies of all ethnicities, ages, and body types but Sonja may have me hooked on the kind of loving a man can get from a mature woman. To paraphrase Aretha Franklin, “She made me feel like a natural man”. The sex was fluid, spontaneous, erotic, connected, moving. We seemed to be in each other’s heads and it was uncanny how she was able to intuit every caress, every breath, every whisper. She’s multi-orgasmic and has what she calls a “prominent clit” that was easy to find and a lot of fun to trigger. When she was in my arms she was my lover. When she kept holding on to me even after sex, she became my friend. Needless to say, this new experience that Sonja introduced me to will go onto my “I like what I like” list. I am already planning my next trip back.

sonja likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thanks, Love! One of the few regrets I have is that you and I didn't get a chance to party together when we were both at the Alien. But the night is still young....

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and I wished that someday we can have a 2 Girl Party together too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Madam Sonja the more I want to meet her and spend time with her

joe carbols likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and aims to make you feel like a "King"!!! Book a party with her today!!! I love reading her reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your awesome package and reviews!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @cumishaamado I would like to be the man in that two girl encounter with the Sexy @sonja. I am hoping she takes a break from the heat in Vegas and comes up north for a week or two any time after July 18.

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I would love to have a 2 Girl Party with @sonja!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_3154.JPG

26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree @SableRenae , I am slowly turning into a @sonja "Groupie" if that is possible. I only need about a dozen or so more commitments from potential gentlemen encounters and maybe we can bring Sonja up north if nothing else for a long weekend to allow so many new wonderful encounters. I have already lined up four beautiful ladies that are interested in enjoying the "Madam on the Menu" A couple of dozen guys might also like to enjoy her talents either solo or with 2 or 3 girl encounters. I know what I would likely be looking for. BTW I love the Martian Outfits and both @cumishaamado and @sonja on the pole at Alien Cat House??? (I guess???)

sonja likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!!! I would love to have @sonja to work here too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and a lot of fun!!! Amazing review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. WOW!!!! It sounds like a FANTASTIC PARTY!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

sonja likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  33. This just in....

Rand McNally

PLACE and TIME:
    Brothel Love Ranch Vegas, where she is both provider and Madame
    Date of party (year) multiple
    Date of party (Month) various

ABOUT the PROVIDER:
    Provider's Working Name Sonja Bandolik--and that is the name on her mailbox. She is totally comfortable with her lifestype and does not conceal being a sex worker
    Link to pictures if available Sonja is possibly the most naked person on the internet. Just google her name and 'images'
    Pictures accurate? Yes--in most of them she is nude, which is how she spends much of her time
    Ethnic background? Sonja states Norwegian and Cherokee. I suspect a search of DarkAncestory.com might disclose some Diabolical blood
    Tattoos and where? I believe there is a small dollar sign on her bottom—I don’t recall which cheek
    Piercings and where? When aroused, has a piercing stare
    Body type? (slender, full-figured, etc.) If figures were bra cups I think she would be a D
    Approximate height in feet ' inches When I first met Sonja, in our correspondence she had projected such a strong personality that I was surprised she was shorter than my 70 inches. Sonja later stole that scene for her second book, Sex Warrior.
    Approximate weight in pounds Height-weight commensurate
    Approximate age? 58, or 2 X 29; i.e.; twice as sexual as any twenty-something
    Hair color? Bleached gelled spikes. Sounds strange, but the style works for her. Stroking her hair when her head is in a certain position is a tactile experience to be remembered.
    Breasts (size, natural, enhanced) Full size original factory equipment
    Pubic hair (full,trimmed, bald, style) Bleached gelled spikes. (Just kidding)
    Does provider wear a lot of makeup? Perfume? Any makeup is so skillfully applied as to be unobtrusive
    Attitude? Sophisticated, humorous, effortless to talk to, delightfully predatory
    Smokes? I have never seen Sonja smoke, but once during a particularly intense moment I thought I smelled something burning
    Drinks? Occasional glass of white wine
    Provider's sexual identity? Eclectic
    Vocal during sex or quiet? Depends on what she is doing, and if her mouth is not otherwise employed
    Does provider like toys? I’m afraid to ask because I worry she may consider me one of them.
    Does provider kiss? Deep French Kiss? Will pretty much kiss however or whatever one desires.
    What does provider do for a hobby? She fucks. That is not a flippant answer. She is one of those people married to their job.
    Does provider have an accent? Unaccented mainstream American. Think network news anchor.
    Any favorite positions? Fiscal superior postion
    What turns provider on the most? Respect, a modicum of smarts; an open mind. In lieu of these she will accept extra cash. She once mentioned that a customer smacked her on the fanny during his tour, remarking, “That cost him.”
    How is the provider's Hygiene / Maintenance? Impeccable hygiene / High mileage but exceptionally well maintained. Think of Clint Eastwood’s GTO

ABOUT the Party:
    RANGE of dollars spent (including Tip) None Selected
    Duration of Party 1
    Ease of negotiation No one will ever accuse Sonja of being a cheap fuck, but she is accessible for three figures. She is mature and polite in her negotiations, eschewing blatant hustling in favor of subtle psychological pressure.
    Activities disallowed Anything remotely decent, chaste or celibate. I have never heard her mention necrophilia...but I have never asked.
    Overall experience (1-10, 10 being the best) 10
    Would you repeat? Yes
    Would you recommend? Yes

Additional Party Details
    ”I mostly don't get enough sex in the brothel and have to take care of that inner tension in other ways between encounters...I am nearly insatiable...very likely addicted to orgasms...Sex is the main theme running through all my life.”

Sonja’s above post may have been meant to attract customers, in the same way the Venus flytrap produces an enticing sticky substance in the soft space between it’s open petals (Sonja also does that), but I believe her to be sincere. I recall a morning she screwed me before breakfast, screwed another guy a few hours later, and as I departed prior to lunch, was licking her lips at the impending arrival of yet another male to be consumed. Intimacy with her is a primal experience. During one encounter, her pupils dilated to such an extent that her eyes became totally black, consumed with lust. I leave to the reader’s imagination the activity which aroused her to that wanton state.

Sonja competes with nearby Death Valley as the hottest tourist attraction in the area. Even if you are not ready to get Sony’d, drop by Crystal. She will happily introduce her work staff, some of whom she can recommend from personal carnal contact. And you never know…you just might develop an affinity for bleached gelled spikes.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're review are awesome!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]