REVIEW Sonja - Madam on the Menu - Reviews & Testimonials

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sonja, Feb 7, 2018.

1. "Get rid of your bills and keep your love letters" I have always tried to live by that maxim. This thread is devoted to the latter. A big "Love you right back!" to all of you.

“I’m sorry,” I told Sonja. “I’m babbling. But you’re so much more than I expected.”

Sonja and I were sitting on the couch in the bar. Despite our only having met minutes previously, she had casually put her foot between my legs. I figured this was because she shared my arousal at meeting someone who knew the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re.’

“I knew you were gorgeous,” I said nervously. “But you’re so, well, so girly. Not that I didn’t think you weren’t girly. Hell, I’m babbling again.”Sonja just smiled and pressed her foot into my groin. It was at this point that I noticed Sonja’s short dress had ridden up to her hips and that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Despite these distractions we enjoyed an extended conversation, including anecdotes of her adult film work, which verified my suspicion that actors have a hard time keeping from laughing when working on a production titled “ A Woman’s Asshole Needs Attention, Too.” Sonja also shared an amusing tale about her prostitution debut where, assuming that in a brothel nudity was the norm, she strolled into the bar to turn in the money from her first booking completely naked.

At length, we adjourned to her bedroom where we quickly agreed on a price I found commensurate with going rates. Sonja prefers not to negotiate for time, but she was extremely generous with the time she spent with me both before and after our intimacy, as well as post coital cuddle time, a rarity in an industry where the norm is, “get ‘em off and get ‘em out.” And when considering total cost, one has to factor in the business with no panties and the foot in my crotch.

Sonja looks exactly like her pictures, which abound. All of her anatomy is original factory equipment, and is in excellent working order. Trust me on this—I checked. As she undressed--a perfunctory process, since she hadn’t bothered with panties--my only disappointment was that since she’s possibly the most nekkid woman around, seeing her in the altogether for the first time was pretty much déjà vu—or perhaps déjà view. Her only hardware is earrings; her only tattoo a miniscule design on her right hip. Speaking of hips, I should add that Sonja’s derriere was sculpted in heaven. The only surprise was psychological. Sonja’s larger than life internet presence had led me to imagine her as a tall woman, but she’s a few inches shorter than my average height. She describes herself as only a moderate drinker. Smoking wasn’t a problem for us—since it was our first time together we took things slow.

Sonja is one of those treasures who is old enough to be in the full bloom of her sexuality, but having only turned out a year ago, she still does her customers as if they were boyfriends. At least that’s how she did me. Afterwards, she snuggled against me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. As a writer, Sonja’s command of sweet nothings equals her physical command of sweet somethings. She’s the only provider who ever made this quintessential cheapskate think about extending the party just to prolong the cuddle time. In the end my parsimony overcame my prurience—but as Wellington said about Waterloo, it was a damn close run thing.

Something delightfully spooky occurred during our tryst—on occasion Sonja seemed to intuit what turned me on, moving her body into this or that intimate position, and murmuring this or that salacious phrase without being cued. When I mentioned this afterwards she smiled and said, ‘chemistry.’ Personally I think it was witchcraft, but I’m not complaining.

Sonja mentioned that she’s at a point in her life where her finances allow her to pick and choose her pay-for-playmates. I’m flattered that I made her list—and she’s certainly on my list of ladies I gotta see again.

Rand McNally

2. During my most recent visit to the Las Vegas area I had a rare opportunity to spend the better part of two days at both Alien Cat House and Love Ranch South, part business and part pleasure. One of the highlights of my little adventure was the time spent partying with Sonja. I met up with her early afternoon at the Love Ranch South, got a grand tour of the facilities, then followed her to her room for the usual negotiations. She is very comfortable and relaxed, making me feel right at home. I find her to be bright and articulate, an experienced lover, and basically a whole lot of fun. I enjoy her company very much. We've done this before, so we quickly settled in to a round of kissing and fondling, progressing to her world class blow job, then to some serious sex. We enjoy talking while screwing, sometimes with her on top in cowgirl position, and me pretending to be the human Sybian (still working on the sound effects). I think the highlight of the party was my cracking a joke right in the middle of one of her orgasms, sending her off sideways. She seemed to enjoy the sensations. Eventually I climaxed as well, took a shower, and went on my way. Good party.
    Max Wood

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  3. Pictures accurate?...yes Ethnic background: European, Native American…Tattoos?: Small scorpion on her rump…Piercing?: ears…Body type? Athletic with curves…Approximate height : 5'6"… Approximate weight : 125 lbs…Approximate age: 52 but looks & feels like she’s in her 30’s

Sonja is sensual, fun, smart, adventurous. A non-smoker who drinks socially. She gets happy, not drunk. We had several parties, usually an hour. She’s a GFE girl all the way but enjoys trying new things. She truly enjoys herself and it comes through loud and clear. Parties with Sonja tend to be spontaneous and flowing. She’s definitely a catcher – “open” to all erotic activity. Deep throat BJ’s, she loves DATY, multiple orgasms, from hard ‘fucking’ to affectionate cuddling.

Negotiation was painless – she worked with my budget. Nothing I wanted was disallowed. Also, my orgasm didn’t necessarily end the party. She honored our agreed time & filled it with sensual massage and cuddling.

This was my best brothel experience. I keep going back for more! I think I’m addicted! Sonja spent time getting to know me outside the bedroom and is a great conversationalist. She is genuine in the bedroom and it’s obvious she loves her job. She gets as lost in the moment or activity as I do. She draws out the pleasure rather than rushing things.
    Passion Seeker

4. … Based upon reviews and various posts, I choose Madam Sonja. She gave an incredible party from as soon as the door closed to me saying MERCY. Her hands were all over me from the start. Multiple orgasms were had by both of us…

-Glennster

BrooklynMoore and LuxuryLove like this.
  5. Her pictures are accurate. Slender, 5’5-5’6”, 110lbs?, 29-35 yrs old?, blonde with natural DD’s and pubic hair is bare, bald, zip, nada. Ethnic background, European.

30 minute, let’s see what we can get done type, Couple of BJ's , lots of DATY, multiple orgasms, kiss, DFK, cuddling and all that fun stuff. I was tired from the long drive up and stopped to kill some time before heading to my hotel so I thought a 30 minute party would be ok, Well it turned into almost a full hour of full on GFE sex, with a lady that really enjoys sex! A truly great sex party.

Negotiation was easy. I got what I wanted plus great attitude to boot. Nothing was disallowed & the overall experience was fantastic. YES!!!!! I would repeat & recommend her to all my friends.
    Shooter

6. A week ago I was sitting at the Cathouse bar. I’d enjoyed myself so much that I didn’t want to leave, but I’d run out of time, spent my trick roll, and my libido was on empty. Sonja stood behind me massaging my shoulders.

I had intended to compute a median cost per orgasm, but my data was corrupted by Sonja, who climaxes easily and often. Including tips, gifts, a round of drinks for the house (I made damn sure there were no other customers present for that little bit of madness) an upscale room at nearby Longstreet Station, meals, and gas for the round trip to Nye County, I still spent under $2K. There was no charge for the considerable amount of time I spent hanging out in the public area, which included titillating conversation, exchanging sultry looks, languorous stroking of various body parts, and best of all, shared laughter over lewd double entendres and bawdy jokes.

Sonja says her business plan is to offer service to all levels of spenders, from pikers such as McNally, to high rollers willing to pay to pull out all the stops. For the latter she has at least one VIP room which eventually will have an outside patio. Sonja told me she handpicks her courtesans, to achieve a mix which will appeal to a variety of tastes. She doesn’t plan on having huge Busby-Berkley lineups; she want so have enough women to accommodate the customers, but few enough that the women are satisfied with their opportunity to earn. Makes sense to me.

...an amazing experience—and one I can’t wait to repeat.
    Rand McNally

7. During my most recent visit to the Las Vegas area I had a rare opportunity to spend the better part of two days at both Alien Cat House and Love Ranch South, part business and part pleasure. One of the highlights of my little adventure was the time spent partying with Sonja. I met up with her early afternoon at the Love Ranch South, got a grand tour of the facilities, then followed her to her room for the usual negotiations. She is very comfortable and relaxed, making me feel right at home. I find her to be bright and articulate, an experienced lover, and basically a whole lot of fun. I enjoy her company very much. We've done this before, so we quickly settled in to a round of kissing and fondling, progressing to her world class blow job, then to some serious sex. We enjoy talking while screwing, sometimes with her on top in cowgirl position, and me pretending to be the human Sybian (still working on the sound effects). I think the highlight of the party was my cracking a joke right in the middle of one of her orgasms, sending her off sideways. She seemed to enjoy the sensations. Eventually I climaxed as well, took a shower, and went on my way. Good party.

-Max Wood

8. My recent hot tub party with Sonja can be described as second to none. Sonja is a very attractive and very accommodating lady. She will not place a lot of limitations or stipulations on what you can or cannot do, other than those imposed by the house or the state of Nevada.

She really enjoys being at the brothel. I was a little skeptical at first, but what she says is pretty much the way it is. The only exception is the description of her being a "brickhouse". A better term I think is "white hot". Red or hot just doesn't due her justice.

The hot tub party is an outdoor affair. You can gaze at the moon or the stars if you can keep your eyes off of Sonja.

Everything is very reasonable in terms of cost, so next time you are in Vega, Nevada area stop in and see Sonja. You won't be disappointed.

the badger

9. Her pictures are available all over the internet. She’s athletic with curves, approx 45 to 54 with
    38 D's & natural, responsive nipples.

Sonja is sensual, fun, smart, adventurous, Oh Yeah!

We had a 90 minute party - with some get reacquainted time before followed by wind down time chatting in the bar area following the party. Sonja is very open minded and enjoys a broad spectrum of (safe) activities.

Sonja was open to everything that I desired - negotiated for GFE+, with DFK, DATY, and a trip to the isles. Per previous reviews stimulating conversation and cuddling during recovery periods. My experience was outstanding! What a great way to be reintroduced to the brothel scene. I will repeat as soon as funds and schedule permit! I highly (and without hesitation) would recommend Sonja!

I stopped off at the brothel during a cross-country drive. I had the good fortune to be introduced to Sonja (she had just arrived and was not working) - however we chatted and talked about my 'long ago' experiences and how things had evolved. We discussed my fantasy party - and if this was something Sonja might be interested in making a reality. Thankfully she was - so we scheduled a meeting for a few weeks later - when I would be returning and have an appropriate budget to hand.

Party was all that I wished for - fun times in the company of a very intelligent lady willing to give her all for your pleasure and fulfillment.

a_f_e

10. Sonja is fit and tan with blonde, pixie hair. Super positive and outgoing. I got 1hr. Wake-up "good morning" sex. She crawled into my bed in the morning. Some fun fore-play leading to straight sex followed up with a cuddly after-glow with a conversation that was as good as the rest of our time together. She stayed within my budget but went well beyond my expectations. I will definitely be back. I found her to be wise. Buy her book to really understand this dynamic woman, better yet, schedule some time with her. Only then can you experience this vivacious lover. Her Ladies page is accurate but doesn't do her justice. She is everything there and more.
    Robert762378

11. Sonja’s attitude is fantastic and very “can do”. She is not only the madam of ACH, She is an educator, business woman and enjoys all the hanky panky like every other beautiful lady in the biz. From what I read, she parties just as much and hard as the other ladies. She is also a nudist and travels the world.

My party was a Reiki massage and involved no sex. However, when she massaged me, I closed my eyes and saw thousands of beautiful naked women doing back flips on the beach. And then I visualized them being swept out to sea by the tides, and back again. It was kind of surreal.

Anyway, you should try this out, and see what dreams you come up with.

EastcoastEnglishman

12. “Isn’t Goldie lovely?” I asked Sonja. ‘She has a perfectly shaped bottom. And wonderfully soft natural breasts.” As I named Goldie’s parts, I fondled them. “She’s such a gorgeous little thing. I’m so glad you talked me into this.”

The subject of my comments was fervently sucking on Sonja’s nipples. Both women were obviously aroused, but I thought I should get at least some credit—after all, I was the one paying. “She’s an English major, I told Sonja. “I think talking about her in the third person turns her on.”

Goldie abruptly broke into a peal of laughter. “McNally, I think you’re the first customer I’ve ever had who knew what the third person is.”

But to start from the beginning...

SONJA: Most correspondents know Sonja as Madame of both the Alien Cathouse and Love Ranch South in Crystal. For those who haven't had the pleasure, Sonja is a statuesque 50-something lady who became a sex provider, not for the money, but because she saw it as a personal odyssey. There are copious naughty pictures of her on her house websites and Facebook pages. She is friendly, educated, easy to talk with, and is a fantastic sex partner. Since becoming a Madame she has created a unique customer-friendly atmosphere in both her houses, and yet still finds time to screw her regular clients as the only Madame on the menu in the trade.

But Sonja is not perfect. Apparently she has difficulty keeping track of her lingerie. “I see you’re not wearing any panties again,” I said during our last encounter. I only had to lift her skirt slightly to confirm my suspicion.

Sonja shrugged. “I couldn’t find any.” She and I have this conversation every time we meet. I’m beginning to suspect that she never wears panties, and is just pulling my leg.

THE PRELIMINARIES

During my last intimacy with Sonja a spontaneous event (never mind what) made her extremely aroused. Afterward we agreed to look for other new things to broaden our sexual horizon. Sonja had mentioned a mutual attraction with Goldie; occasional smoldering glances had progressed to flirting. We speculated that a threesome might be just the thing to spice up our own sex life, and at the same time satisfy Sonja and Goldie’s mutual lust. Sonja had participated in both of my previous threesomes. They had been fun, but had lacked the intimacy of one-on-one sex. I hadn’t yet met Goldie, and was leery of including someone who could be an unknown factor.

Then during a visit to Crystal I met Goldie. I contacted Sonja. Arrangements were made. The next day found Goldie and me sitting on the couch in the Love Ranch South lineup room while Sonja booked our party—for which I received what may be possibly the best value I ever got for my brothel dollar. I told Goldie that given the superior sexual capacity of women, I felt two girl parties where both gals concentrated on the guy were silly male ego trips. I wanted her and Sonja be as sexually involved with each other as with me. That was the only scenario we discussed, everything that followed happened spontaneously. And I got my wish.

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS (WARNING: INCLUDES X RATED STUFF)

“Wow!” Sonja gasped after Goldie’s attentions made her climax. I told Goldie she should be proud. During previous parties I’d gotten a few shouts and groans from Sonja, but never a ‘wow!’

When Sonja and I began caring for Goldie, she laid on her back with a rhapsodized look, segueing from Sonja’s sophisticated lover to carefree girl. “She’s going to cum,” I whispered to Sonja. “I can feel it building up in her.” I was focused on kissing and caressing the more interesting parts of Goldie’s upper half, so I couldn’t see what sort of girl stuff Sonja was doing with Goldie’s lower parts, but seconds later Goldie went rigid and screamed as if she were being electrocuted. As I supported her arched spine I worried she might hurt herself. It was the most intense female orgasm I’ve ever witnessed, and as Sonja’s regular sex partner, that’s saying a lot.

There came a point where Sonja suggested I might like to be inside one of them; as I knew she expected (perhaps because she likes to watch?) What followed was extremely erotic hetero-sex, with a sweet dollop of homo, as Sonja helped us by fingering Goldie’s key spots, and Goldie leaned back to deep-kiss Sonja while she did me. I’ve mentioned my previous two girl parties had seemed less intimate than one-on-one sex. This time that wasn’t the case; as Goldie rode me as if the devil was pursuing her, I was aware of Sonja, but as Goldie threw back her head in a strangled cry, her eyes rolling back into her head, at that moment it seemed as if Goldie and I were the only two people in the world. I’m guessing the prior sex with Sonia had primed Goldie’s pump; being loved by another woman who knew exactly how the female body works was better than any foreplay I could offer.

Some time later Goldie momentarily collapsed on me. As I stroked her sweating back, I murmured, “I may have prolonged this past the point where I can climax inside you. But Sonja and I have a Plan B.”

“What’s Plan B?” she asked as Sonja caressed her. I whispered it in her ear.

Goldie raised her face from my shoulder and gave me an impish grin. “My God. That is so hot. I want Plan B!”

That was good, because more stuff followed, and after accommodating the hetero side of Goldie’s sexuality—to the limited extent that was possible for only one male--we definitely needed Plan B.

THE DENOUMENT

After a shared shower, we returned to the lineup room couch, where Goldie draped herself over us, head in Sonja’s lap, legs in mine, a look of exhausted satisfaction on her face. Nothing was said about it, but it was as if we were a family—dad, mom and daughter. It wasn’t exactly The Waltons, but it was sweet; a couple and a younger woman who had bonded through shared passion. When my two companions read this report, I encourage them to add their own comments, or better yet, to write their own versions, and create an X-rated version of Rashomon.
    Rand McNally

13. Sonja’s attitude was welcoming. We romped around for a most enjoyable time (hour plus) after an easy negotiation. Nothing that I desired proved to be off limits! It was amazing & I’m already planning a repeat.

Business took me to Las Vegas so worked on arranging a visit with Madame Sonja whom I first met before her arrival in southern, NV. We corresponded back and forth to set things up - and after surviving a travel nightmare arrived at the AC in the small hours. Mdm. Sonja paced herself to ensure that she was fresh and ready upon my arrival. Some great hugs to get reacquainted in the parlor prior to taking care of booking the party and heading back to her room.

All I can say is that I am glad that Mdm. Sonja has a room in a private hallway or we would have awakened the whole house. Talk about rejuvenation and bounce back energy - Sonja provided the consummate catalyst as we rolled, intertwined and generally acted as expected of those half our age!

After Mdm. Sonja help us freshen up at the conclusion of our party - we returned to the parlor for a drink - followed by a tour of the AC (my first time in the house).

As the sun began to rise I took my leave - heading back out to tinsel town!

a_f_e

14. What a phonemonal review, love It! Book this enticing lady, ladies and gentlemen don't wait[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Gentlemen All Time Lady Madam Sonja get your experience with her!

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

17. Thanks, Cherry! I'm sure you have your share of fans, as well! I'm one of them. xxx's

18. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

What wonderful experiences shared! Thank you so much for sharing! xoxo

19. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Come see this beauty today! She shares amazing times! xoxo

21. Photos Real/up-to-date: Yes Age: 45+ Ethnicity: Caucasian Height: 5'5"-5'10" Body Type: Athletic Breast Appearance: Natural Ass: Nice and Round Smokes: No Pornstar: Yes Punctuality: Yes

Sonja looked like a very good looking quality lady, very smart and easy to chat with. She gave me the experience of my life. Sonja is beautiful, complete attention, holding and touching the whole time. We took a jacuzzi at the end together and chatted for a while. I got lost getting there and was 1 hour late and thankfully she took it in stride - what a lady. You will never find anyone like Sonja. I will save my money and most definitely go back to see Sonja if she will be gracious enough to let me visit her again. Sonja gave me exactly what I wanted, how did she know that?

- Goodboy66

22. I first contacted Sonja via text about a month before a business trip. Even though her brothel is out of the way and in the middle of nowhere, It is a beautiful drive and she is well worth the drive, as others have eluded to. Sonja is very laid back and comfortable to be around.

First off, this was a 2 hour session. When I arrived Sonja was waiting on the patio. She had a bubble bath half drawn in the jacuzzi tub, and apologized that she was out of hot water. Anyway, we got into our birthday suits and I'm amazed at the body this milf has, she must spend a lot of time keeping in shape. We started in with dfk and I worked my way down to her breasts and then to the promised land- great hygiene- and went to work until she o'd, or appeared to, and I'm guessing she did judging by how sensitive she got. And then it was my turn, and Sonja gives a world class blowjob!!! DT, lots of bls, spit and tempo variance and she really knows how to get you on edge and keep you there and she brags about it as I'm squirming with delight. Then she moved up to stripper slide. We then did 69 for awhile- man this gal can suck cock! We both agreed that it was time for the main course and she got on top for cow girl and as she fucked the crap outta me I eventually blew my load in this position. Sonja then asks if I got another in me and I let her know I'm a 1 shot guy and she says okay, let me check on the jacuzzi and hot water is back. She asks if I would like a massage while we're waiting for the tub to fill and of course I don't turn this down. To my surprise, she gives a first class certified massage therapist type back rub. Then the hot tub is ready and we sit in there facing each other and rub feet. Sonja then starts giving me a foot job and I start to get hard, she asks if I'm sure I'm done and I smile and say yes, I'm done. She starts the shower and we both rinse off and as I'm getting my boxers on, she's in bed on her back and pulls me closer and pulls the leg opening off to the side - holey shit this woman is a sexual dynamo!!! Anyway, make sure you eat your Wheaties before paying this one a visit.

- Thrillsnow

23. After 3 months of work only and no fun I decided it is time for fun during a conference when I was away from home. After some research and especially some media I saw, the choice was clear. Communication with Sonja was swift and personal, the way I like it. Sonia exceeded my expectations.

After seeing Sonia & doing some research, I had no choice but to set up an date, as I was always intrigued by her and her movies for a company who specializes in mature and very mature movies. I love her smile and the short blond her. She preferred to have me visiting her which I agreed to , and meeting started well with her receiving me in a nice see-through negligee , showing her lovely breast, and for a woman like her I only can say WOW !!!! After chatting and relaxing in the tub we moved to the bed where the kissing, licking, petting and all other pre games started, She truly loves what she does and all skills are top-notch, Started slowly with missionary, but I could not resist and I need to “unload” earlier than I really wanted, call that over excitement….., continued after the cleanup with a massage and with her oral skills she made me cum again, which was a surprise for me. Sonia, thanks a lot for a great afternoon and I hopefully will make it back to repeat our fun. Treat her like a lady and you will have an amazing time

Oliver2707

24. Sonja gave me one of the best experiences of my life. I cannot speak highly enough of her.

I contacted her about a visit based on a bit of role play. She was completely into it, and asked that I call her by the name of the role from the moment I arrive. She stayed in character the whole time I was there, which was very cool.

Sonja embraced the role I asked her to play, and really put herself into it. The interaction led to romantic touching and fondling in the bedroom during a tour of the house. All of that was normal and well done. Then things kicked up several notches. When we started getting naked and engaging in foreplay, it all felt real. Not like a role play at all anymore, but super real. Sonja WAS the woman I asked her to play, and that woman and I made passionate love with each other. I have spent time with a number of providers over the years. Most were good experiences, some were excellent. But I have NEVER experienced with any other provider the mutual passion in the moment that I felt with Sonja. It was simply incredible. It has been permanently etched in my mind as one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

For those who want to focus on the minute details of Sonja's appearance, she is a stunningly beautiful woman in her 50s. She keeps in great shape. Her hair is very short. Everything about her outward appearance screams sexual energy. You will want to fuck her the moment you meet her, I promise.

I'm sort of speechless regarding how good the sex was. Sonja was so, so into it, and that makes all the difference in the world, more than anything about a woman's appearance. She grunted and screamed and laughed and smiled and threw her head back and fucked me like I was the great love of her life. Again, I have had lots of provider experiences, including some really excellent ones, but I have never had one that was this REAL.

Sonja, thank you for spending time with me. I promise, I am going to do everything I can to get back as soon as possible. I need more days in my life like the day I first met you.

Numbertwenty2

25. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

You are such a very beautiful woman! Anyone would be lucky to see you and share an amazing experience! xoxo

26. Wow I want to be on your level Madam Sonja you are an amazing Lady...

27. A very nice collection of reviews, @sonja!

Welcome back beautiful!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thanks ladies.... the fun was in the making of those experiences. Although the reviews do allow me to relive sweet moments.

CaseyCross likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Love you, Cumisha! Might be there for the St. Paddy's event. Would love to see you again "in the flesh"!

31. These are fantastic Sonja! Thank you so much for sharing!

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Love you too Sonja!!! Hope to see you again at St. Paddy's event!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  33. That is an amazing review, sound like you guys enjoyed yourselves :p

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. They certainly do! Always sweet to read back on those great memories :)