Sonja Love Ranch Vegas - Review by Maxum

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sonja, Apr 5, 2018.

1. I wanted to post a review of the most sexual woman I’ve ever met. I have partied with Sonia several times and recently have an extended party that was an incredible experience. Sonia is focused on making your experience (and hers) one you won’t forget. She has a killer body that just gives and gives and gives. Don’t pass up an opportunity to party with this lady! You won’t forget it,

BigAlbowski and handjobnut like this.
  2. Many thanks to you @Maxum --- Missing you big time. Really looking forward to seeing you again when I get back on the line-up (cleared to play on the 24th).

3. I will see YOU again soon, @Maxum. I am clear to play today or later (although sooner is preferred) You've been very much on my mind!

4. Just a head's up... I took off a couple of days but am back now.

5. With a vengeance - LOL. Loving the crazy brothel life.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing and aims to make you feel like a "King"!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thanks, Cumisha! You rock. Kisses! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. The affection goes both ways! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You are so sweet and adorable!!! It's my pleasure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Madam Sonja the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

sonja likes this.
  12. THAT would be great fun! I'd love to know you (in the biblical sense as well)!

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

RAWWWWRRRRRR LOVED READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]