PIC THREAD Snow skiing

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Sep 30, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

F8644864-C114-4ED9-846D-31CF7B486867.png

I have always wanted to learn how to snow ski! Who is going to be my king and teach this little snow kitty how to ski? Then after a wonderful day on the slopes wouldn’t you like to relax in a hot tub with your queen and let me treat you like the king you are!!

Love, Nina xoxo

Contact me here on the message board or at my Email [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Ramon, Sharky, shyguy71 and 3 others like this.
  2. I don't know how to ski either so when we both fall I think we should just stay there and have some fun. ;) Is that your current hair color? Looks nice!

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I think that would be a good time having fun in the snow and no that is not my hair color now I just really like that picture [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @NinaBux today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you book us both for the ski trip of a lifetime!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NinaBux for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to book us with many memorable experiences to cum?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NinaBux for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)