REVIEW Snippet of my Experience with Harley Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by harleylane, Dec 16, 2018.

1. "This one is a snippet of my experience with Harley Lane.

First of all, I love the forthrightness of the Nevada brothels. I don't believe in most of the global laws related to prostitution especially when it concerns consenting adults, and reflects individual choices made by some very strong ladies. I am glad there is at least one state in the country that sees it my way.

Once I decided that I needed companionship and did not want to be illegal about it, I looked up Bunny Ranch. It was especially appealing because most of its people saw things the same way I did and were willing to stand for it, even at political risk to themselves (I was especially impressed with Ruby Rae's videos on this subject, and if Harley was not available for any reason, she would have been the one I spent the time with). Of all the girls in Bunny Ranch, I was especially attracted to Harley, because she came across as a true Texan (Tiara, Ruby and Ava were close seconds). While Harley is a former Hustler model as I found out later, I had no idea who she was from a mini celebrity perspective. But some of her videos on her experiences with clients on national networks really drew me to her, where she talked about her Texas roots and family. It also helped that she was exactly the type I am attracted to.

I was a brothel virgin (as the term is referred to), but I go to adult clubs in Texas occasionally (Some of which have plenty of action), and therefore, I wasn't too nervous in reaching out to Harley via email a month ago and setting up a date and making an advance payment. Harley was very responsive via emails, with most of her responses coming through in a matter of hours. I also asked her for a time when traffic would be less. I am not sure this impacted the party prices, but my reasoning behind this was that Harley was very well known and would not lack for people wanting to be with her and did not want to cause any embarrassing situation.

I arrived at the ranch at 4:45 PM, 15 minutes before my appointment time. The place was fairly easy to find using standard direction apps. Once there, the external white fence gate has a bell shaped as a white button. I rang it once - no response. I rang it again and the fence gate opened. Almost immediately, a friendly young lady opened the main door. I let her know that Harley was my contact. She gave me a choice of waiting either in the bar area (Which had 2-3 people who were in an animated conversation with the super friendly bartender lady) or in the main lobby which had a small TV showing the cold front weather in this area. Within a minute, Harley was with me. She was dressed very seductively. She took me on a quick tour of the ranch, including her room (She was watching Grey's Anatomy before I came in) and explained how things work. I also saw the new Tucker Carlson book lying around. We quickly settled on a price. I was more interested in intimacy than any real party, but I left it open just in case. We settled on a Nuru type massage ( I really did not know what this was but was curious) and a shower. Once the price was decided, we had to go back and pay at a small office across the bar. The payments lady was very friendly as well.

Harley and I spent around 30 minutes together. I went by her preference of shower first followed by the massage. The shower was great. Of course, an additional tip was needed to touch her privates. I consented to that. When asked if I could kiss her there, I was told that would be additional. I saved that for a later date. There was no "intercourse", though I would be up for that given how gorgeous she is.

The massage was great. Harley asked me if I would like to massage her, and of course, I jumped on that. I loved making her relax (Giving pleasure was more fun for me!)...and there was a genuine moment where I felt that she connected with that and appreciated it, given all her thanksgiving cooking. Once the massage concluded, we cuddled for a couple of minutes and it was time for me to go.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience. Harley is a little quiet, but I think that comes with her being an introvert and being comfortable in her own skin. I did wish for a little "more" intimacy, given the amount involved, but I do understand that as a first time client, she did not want to reveal too much about herself other than what was in public domain. These minor negatives were more than compensated for by the loveliness and also a little bit of the coyness that I experienced, especially when I gave her the massage.

Thank you Harley. It was great to spend time with you.
    "

Thank you so much @Texan_1976 for writing me such an amazing review!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]