Shower for use?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pachinko, Dec 17, 2012.

1. This probably isn't the right forum to ask this, but I have a question that doesn't really seem to fit in any of the other forums.... Anyways, I'm planning on making my first trip to MBR, but I was going to come by after a day of skiing at Tahoe. I'm pretty sure whatever lady I pick wouldn't want me to be smelling like sweat and...skiing, so is there a shower that's available to use before my party? I mean, it's fine if there isn't, but I think it's more for her benefit than mines...

2. The short answer is "yes". There are shower facilities you can use. Whichever lady you find will definitely appreciate such a considerate approach. Seek her assistance with respect to cleaning up. You may, depending on what you arrange, even get her to join you in said shower.

3. Ah, good to know. Thanks JustAverage!

4. You can definitly take a shower prior to having a party. Each girl has her own facilities available for use. So can also arrange to have a hot, steamy session with your favorite lady in the shower, working your way to the bed to have some of the best sex you've ever had. If you'd like to know more please fell free to email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. [smilie=happy.gif]

5. that definatly can become a party.

6. You can use my shower in my room! :wink: :D

7. you can always use the shower :wink: :wink: [​IMG]

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Yes! We have showers in every room! Have the girl give you a body rub with soap!!!!

9. Excellent answer JA. Thank you! :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes, there are private showers, baths and/or whirlpool tubs in every room at the Bunnyranch.

After our Annual St Patty's day celebration (March 13-16, 2014) Dennis will be systematically gutting and updating all showers and baths at the Bunnyranch to very impressive and opulent travertine tiles, mosaic and granite baths.

He will also be adding the most grand of all VIP suites in the State of Nevada to be located right here at the Bunnyranch.

[​IMG]

11. YES!! Of course we have showers you can use! :D

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know this thread is a little old, but other people may have the same question.
    When you book a party with me, you can take a shower in my room and I don't take that time from our party ;)
    I provide tooth brush, mouth wash, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

We all have showers!!!! Let us bathe you up!!!

14. We have anything you want, baby :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

You can always use my shower before and after if you'd like!!
    The best part about it??

I'm included to help soap ya up!!