SEXUAL PERSONALITIES & ASTROLOGY

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Jennifer James, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

We can learn a lot about ourselves and others through an exploration of positions and aspects in astrology. Love, sex & passion are areas of our lives that intrigue us all. Through astrology, light can be shed on individual temperaments, preferences and styles. Your astrological sign describes many of the traits of your sexual personality. Are you the romantic type to turn on soft music and light some candles before making love?

You could be more of a conservative, making sure the drapes are drawn, the lights are dim to no light, and you unleash your passions under the covers.

Or, are you a bit more free and unconventional, stripping to nothing, fucking nasty, pulling hair, choking, spanking, making sure your sex toys are within reach?

What's your sign? I'm a Libra.

Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
    Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
    Aries (March 20 to April 19)
    Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
    Gemini (May 21 to June 21)
    Cancer (June 22 to June 22)
    Leo (July 23 to August 22)
    Virgo (August 23 to September 22)
    Libra (September 23 to October 22)
    Scorpio (October 23 to November 21)
    Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21)
    Capricorn (December 22 to January 19)

Aquarius: You like offbeat fetishes. You dance to the beat of a different drum. You could be into anything from voyeurism to sadomasochism and the wearing of women’s panties on your head.

Pisces: You are likely to partner-up with a dominant to play a submissive role behind closed doors. You like to test and press sexual boundaries.

Aries: You're all about being in control. You're very nature is strong dominance, but since you enjoy the chase, Pisces or Libra make a good pair with you.

Taurus: Being in charge is a big turn on for you. Possessive but terrible at avoiding temptation, the ability to command your partner could lead to absolute sexual bliss.

Gemini: You like to keep your options open. Clearly born to be polyamorous, you never allow yourself to be bored. You give into the urge of having multiple partners very easily.

Cancer: You're a generous giver, but to all the wrong people. No one has to tell you that you feel your best when you're at someone else’s disposal. Love yourself first.

Leo: You're the stand-out leader who is naturally dominant. But as an alpha personality, you have the flexibility to play a submissive role, but only with someone who knows how to maintain levels of which you need to reach your full sexual potential. Libra is a great sexual partner for you.

Virgo: Like Cancer, you like to serve. You give everything in the bedroom, willing to allow partners to always have what they want.

Libra: You have a dominant personality, but versatile in and outside of the bedroom. You appreciate generosity, loyalty and validation. You're easily turned on by mental stimulation, and to be at the core center of your partner's world. Multi-climatic. Loves to fuck nasty.

Scorpio: Sex is your way of expressing your deepest primal emotions. When it comes to kinks, you release your inner starving predator. You take control and feast. How hungry are you?

Sagittarius: You're turned on by random variety, whether it be with someone who is partnered up or single, you will always find a way to get what you want.

Capricorn: You make the perfect sadist, likely that because you are a disciplinarian, and interested in inflicting pain on those who consent to you. I call it kinky and freaky.

2. I'm an Aries!!! And yes to the rough, spanking, choking, pulling hair and having toys close!!!..my philosophy has always been...if she doesn't get up and walk funny after we're done...then I didn't do my job correctly...lol. Go big or go home!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. I'm a roaring lion, that's right, a LEO, and in bed, the psychology of my mind is so on. As much as being submissive sounds interesting sounds fun (being restrained or the like), I'm much more turned on when I'm in control and leading the pack!

However, I've had some lovers (a certain Libra comes to mind :D) who know exactly what I'm needing and thinking when it comes to sexual stimulation, sub or dom!

Great thread Jen!

4. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

My appetite stays pretty fierce. In fact, sex is more than expressing emotions. It's my favorite way to make friends. So much more direct than small talk.

5. Aquarian here. I have a few fetishes - but none of them really feel offbeat to me. Then again, what's offbeat to someone else might seem perfectly normal to me, I'm not at all ashamed of being weird!

I was always told that as lovers, Aquarians are patient, passionate givers and open-minded adventurers who also like to feel like they're in control of a situation. For me, that's only half true - I don't mind losing control from time to time!

6. BrooklynMoore
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore Contact Me At Love Ranch Vegas (Available) 24/7

Element: Earth

Quality: Cardinal

Color: Brown, Black

Day: Saturday

Ruler: Saturn

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer

Lucky Numbers: 4, 8, 13, 22

Date range: December 22 - January 19

[​IMG]
    CAPRICORN TRAITS

Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers

Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst

Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

Capricorn is a sign that represents time and responsibility, and its representatives are traditional and often very serious by nature. These individuals possess an inner state of independence that enables significant progress both in their personal and professional lives. They are masters of self-control and have the ability to lead the way, make solid and realistic plans, and manage many people who work for them at any time. They will learn from their mistakes and get to the top based solely on their experience and expertise.

Belonging to the element of Earth , like Taurusand Virgo, this is the last sign in the trio of practicality and grounding. Not only do they focus on the material world, but they have the ability to use the most out of it. Unfortunately, this element also makes them stiff and sometimes too stubborn to move from one perspective or point in a relationship. They have a hard time accepting differences of other people that are too far from their character, and out of fear might try to impose their traditional values aggressively.

Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn, and this planet represents restrictions of all kinds. Its influence makes these people practical and responsible, but also cold, distant and unforgiving, prone to the feeling of guilt and turned to the past. They need to learn to forgive in order to make their own life lighter and more positive.

Capricorn – the Goat of Fear A goat with the tail of a fish is created to face fear and create panic. It is the sign of decisions made to be protected from monsters in our minds, lives, and immediate physical surrounding. Always ready to transform into something that scares those scary things off, Capricorn speaks of each natural chain reaction of fear, where one scary thing leads to many others, rising up as defensive mechanisms that only make things worse. Immersed in their secrecy, they face the world just as they are – brave enough to never run away, but constantly afraid of their inner monsters.

More Horoscopes
    Capricorn Horoscope: Today
    Saturday 06/23/2018
    Now that you are aware that something serious is standing in your way, you can act accordingly. It is time to put everything into one big equation and see the result it is showing, but with enough empathy and understanding ...Continue to Capricorn Daily Horoscope

CAPRICORN LOVE AND SEX

It is not easy to win over the attention and the heart of a Capricorn, but once their walls break and their heart melts they stay committed for a lifetime. Their Their relationships with other signs can be challenging due to their difficult character, but any shared feeling that comes from such a deep emotional place is a reward for their partner’s efforts. Shown sensitivity comes through acts rather than words, and years are often needed for them to open enough to chat about their actual emotional problems.

Turned to their personal goals, whatever they might be, Capricorns can lack compassion and emotion when relating to their loved ones. The certain ease of a “normal” life is something they will give with full devotion, and their partner will be able to rely on them, use them as a stepping stone for any personal endeavor, and have a lasting bond with a constant tendency of growth. Still, this isn’t someone willing to compromise much, and seems to have the need to create a problem only to resolve it or feel bad that it was never resolved before.

Capricorn might be a stiff Earth sign, set in their way, but this makes them a perfect match for certain signs of the zodiac and checking them with a below:

+
    CAPRICORN FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Friends - Capricorn is intelligent, stable and reliable, and this makes its representatives loyal and extremely good friends, standing in one’s life as pillars on their way to their dreams. They need to be surrounded by people who don’t ask too many nosey questions, know where boundaries are set, but also warm, open-hearted and loyal enough to follow their lead. They will not collect too many friends in this lifetime, but turn to those who make them feel at peace, intelligent and honest at all times.

Family – This is a sign with full understanding for family traditions. Capricorns feel connected to every single thing from their past and their childhood, and loves bringing out these memories whenever a season of holidays or birthdays is near. This is a sign of a typical conflict one has over dominance in their household, with their father being and extremely important figure in the way this person built their self-image over the years. As parents they tend to be strict but fair, readily taking on responsibilities that come with a child.

CAPRICORN CAREER AND MONEY

Capricorns will set high standards for themselves, but their honesty, dedication and perseverance will lead them to their goals. They value loyalty and hard work over all other things, and keep associates with these qualities close even when they might be intellectually inferior. Concentrated and resourceful, this is someone who gets the job done, doesn’t mind long hours, and commits to the final product completely. They shine in jobs that include management, finance, programming and calculations. Deeply rooted in tradition, the state, and the system they live in, a Capricorn needs all of their paperwork in perfect order, their documents clean, and their file impeccable.

Money will be truly valued in lives of these individuals, and they won’t have much trouble managing it and saving some for a rainy day, for as long as their debts don’t swallow their actual abilities. Hard workers with a higher cause, they will do anything they can to set free from a loan or a mortgage of any time, but also know that true success will only come in the long run.

HOW TO ATTRACT THE CAPRICORN MAN

Capricorn men are determined and ambitious people, who want to reach the top to get the rewards. He prefers reality over uncatchable dreams, but isn’t afraid to set some of their more realistic dreams in motion. His need for control is strong, and he could be judgmental towards his partners, expecting them to be something they really aren’t. His nature is wrapped up around accomplishment and responsibility and he often doesn't set romantic relationships on the top of his priority list.

A Capricorn man wants to take charge and be the one to make the rules from the beginning. He is in search for a practical, grounded partner, and almost always ends up with an emotional one who has a hard time controlling their heart. When starting a relationship, he will think about ways to respect the norm but also show his feelings, expecting the person in front of him to feel comfortable and attractive enough no matter the amount of affection he gives.

HOW TO ATTRACT THE CAPRICORN WOMAN

Capricorn women are ambitious, persistent, responsible and reliable. She only wants to find someone to make her smile, and can’t wait to open up and feel the real pull of emotion that makes her warm up to the possibilities that lie in the future. It will take some time for her to lower her guard and feel safe and comfortable enough to show just how sensitive and caring she can be when she is in love.

She wants her partners responsible, calm, and hard-working, and needs to know that she is taken care of if something bad happens in the future. A Capricorn woman needs to feel comfortable with people she dates and needs time to decide what she wants out of each relationship. Born in a Sun sign that exalts Mars, her instincts and initiative are strong, and this makes her a passionate lover always in charge of her own life no matter the outer circumstances.

Compatible Signs Capricorn Should Consider:Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces

Capricorn compatibility - the compatibility of Capricorn with the other astrological signs in love, sex, relationships and life.

[​IMG]

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  7. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Or what I always say, if I'm not walking crooked to the kitchen after fucking me, you don't deserve a sandwich. ;)

8. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Very informative Brooklyn, but I disagree with your weaknesses. I don't see any of those particular traits.

9. Me....... I am a Capricorn. Use your imagination

10. Ohhhh madam @sonia...please teach me your ways...lol

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  11. Hm, well I am a Cancer, but the description is only half true for me. I don't think a lady's should ever go unatisfied, but there is a time to give and time to take. I will take take my share when need be.

12. I am much more of a giver when it comes to sex...watching my partner get off is much much more satisfying and hotter. i can get mine with no problem but working a woman up and up...yup that does it for me!

13. I've been in the process of figuring out my bedside manner, and it's interesting to me how my Leo traits, the leader, aggressive, head of the pack items, they have very much always been there, particularly in a sexual/orgasmic situation, but we're often hidden in everyday situations due to a lifelong shyness battle. It very much feels like the visiting of the brothels is bringing out my inner Leo-ness, and that's a great thing!

DashaDare and Aaron M Winders like this.
  14. Thats awesome...thats great to hear that you have been able to break out behind a wall and find yourself sexually and with the help of the ladies!..I have an impending party with miss @DashaDare and to be perfectly honest...i dont know what my expectations are to come from it. I have always known my sexuality and preferences and the older i get i have expanded to a degree. the one thing in my life that I have lacked to be perfectly blunt and truly honest was a passionate deep loving connection during sex. I have always just..."fucked" dont get me wrong its always hot and filled with passion...but it wasnt in the moment take your breath away type if that makes sense. so while im sure that my experience will be amazing and as i have been told "latinas" are very sensual...im not quite honestly sure if its even possible to discover something new about myself sexually from this upcoming experience.

15. I really don't go into specifics on threads, but I had off-and-on two nights of partying with the amazing @Jennifer James , and like you, I've often had the "well the sex was good but the connection was hard to develop" thing coming into this Love Ranch visit

On that Monday night, even before the bed, in a "party shower" (that's as much detail as you'll get) I just had the most life-jarring, amazing, one-on-one experience I've ever known. Almost as if I transferred consciousness to another world to where only we exist, it was just an amazing psychological and physical experience! I almost feel like I can get halfway off just imagining that moment, looking down at her smile, with the water warming both our bodies at the same time! To the best if my ability, the explanation was we clicked, particularly mentally, it was a night that was so much more than "fucking"

By the way, you will LOVE @DashaDare ! She is super sexy and very easy to talk to!

16. Smart, ambitious, and trustworthy, Taurus is the anchor of the Zodiac. Amazing friends, colleagues, and partners, Taureans value honesty above all else and are proud that their personal relationships tend to be drama free. Bulls get the reputation of being stubborn, but they're not always stuck in their ways. This searching sign is willing to see another point of view, but they won't flip-flop on an opinion just to make someone else happy. They will shift their thinking only if they truly have a change of heart.
    With a rep as one of the hardest-working signs in the Zodiac, a Bull is never afraid to roll up those sleeves and get to work, and won't blink an eye at pulling an all-nighter to get the job done. But it's not all
    When it comes to love, Taureans are all about honesty, which is why a first date with a Bull may resemble a job interview. They're not being rude—they're built for partnerships and are simply trying to see if you're a good fit at the start. And once you begin dating a Taurus, forget about white lies. A Taurus would much rather hear that an outfit is unflattering than endure hollow compliments. Taurus will hold a grudge against someone who lies, even if it's a lie just to make them feel happy. In bed, Taurus is a giving lover—as long as their partner steps it up and makes sure to give as well as receive pleasure! Detail-oriented Taurus may seem nitpicky (even in the bedroom, a mid-romp critique may not be unusual), but that's not because they want to offend. They simply demand the best, and they expect the people in their life to deliver.
    work for Taurus. Anchored by the earth, this passionate sign is all about sensuality, and is always seeking out pleasure. Whether they're indulging in luxurious massages, spending hours in bed with their lover, or going on a long run, Taureans love feeling present in their body and frequently need to get in touch with their physical self.

While Taurus has an intense internal drive, they sometimes have trouble respecting authority, especially if asked to do something they think is pointless or should be done differently. Learning to be flexible and go with the flow can be an advantage to Taurus. And while Taureans have a rich internal life, they value external attributes and may overlook someone who doesn't have the perfect outfit, car, or resume. Learning the benefits of getting to know someone before writing them off can be a lifelong lesson to a Taurean, especially in love, where they might be too hasty to write off a perfect match.
    Persistent and hardworking, once a Taurus sets a goal, it will get done—despite any obstacles that may come up. While becoming friends with a Taurus can be tough since they're so particular about who they want in their social circle, once you're in, you're in for life. Taurus doesn't get pulled down by gossip or petty drama. They'll always see the best in their loved ones and buoy them up when they're feeling down.

Taurus' Greatest Challenges

Yes, they're hardworking, but they're also lazy. How is that even possible? Because Bulls are so driven by their own internal compass, they sometimes have trouble pivoting to fulfill someone else's demands, which can lead to tough times at work or school. Learning to consider others' viewpoints is a lifelong lesson for all Taureans.
    Taurus' Secret Weapon
    Willpower. Think of its symbol, the bull (or even a bulldozer), and you've got an idea of how Taurus gets things done. They push, roll over, and dominate whatever challenges they're facing until those challenges are history. They're also a model for perseverance—when a Bull decides to do something, they get it done.

The 5 Top Reasons to Love Being a Taurus

Taurus' symbol, the Bull, not only exemplifies strength, it's also an immediate visual representation that shows the sign's bravery, passion, and determination Taurus is one of the best lovers of the Zodiac. With careful attention to detail, Bulls always satisfy others—and know exactly how to satisfy themselves, too. Bulls are powerfully resilient. Nothing can bring this sign down, and adversity only makes them stronger.Taurus' ruling planet, Venus, rules love and money, and Taureans are gifted in finding both.
    Bulls are adept at making their vision become reality. They are amazing artists, engineers, and designers, able to work through problems to bring about their vision.

17. It's not unusual for people to turn into a completely different person in the bedroom depending on their partner, the vibe and personal chemistry. I personally love the scenario of bringing out the tigress in a shy girl or taming a wild one - if it fits in the flow of the moment. Gotta love spontaneity and surprises!)

18. love that jessie...and honestly...i am actually really hoping to find that. its the one and only thing I have truly ever lacked. and yes i am really looking forward to @DashaDare ....there was a reason that i picked her and on monday i get to see her in person...so im crossing my fingers that the fireworks go off...and in all honesty i know as soon as a see her smile and hear her talk to me...my insides are gonna be going crazy like a school boy with his first cruch and discovering what a boner is....lmao

19. ShyKyle87
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87 Well-Known Member

Gemini here and yeah, that description kind of describes me. I definitely have several ladies in mind that I really want to party with.

20. BrooklynMoore
    Chat with Me

Thank for sharing, got watch them Gemini lol;)

dawndlrscashier and DashaDare like this.
  21. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    I think I love you.

DashaDare and Aaron M Winders like this.
  22. Lol...why is that?

DashaDare likes this.
  23. exactly!!!...and heres the funny thing...that mentality started with me when i was 17 and i had this crush on this super super hot girl...and she would tease me all the time..rubbing...petting...and getting me all hot and bothered...but she would never go farther. anyways...she told me once...if im not walking funny or my vagina doesnt hurt then it wasnt good sex...from that moment on i knew what i wanted and how i wanted it. and that has always been my goal during sex...spend my sweet ass time down between her legs until she begs me to be inside of her, and then go at it like a silverback gorilla in mating season...and if i havent made you blackout or walk funny after we both have gotten off..then i failed somewhere!!!

DashaDare likes this.
  24. thak you @Jessie Summers you always so sweet .thank you love

Jessie Summers likes this.
  25. you made me shy now @Aaron M Winders . :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Aaron M Winders likes this.
  26. WHY IS THAT MI AMOR? @DashaDare WHAT WOULD I SAY TO EVER MAKE YOU SHY?

DashaDare likes this.
  27. :p:p:p i not ,i just saying . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. You love it

DashaDare likes this.
  29. i know hhahaaha i am bad girl :rolleyes:

JadeMonroe and Aaron M Winders like this.
  30. But in the best ways possible @DashaDare...

DashaDare likes this.
  31. of course @Aaron M Winders o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Attached Files:

32. DashaDare likes this.
  33. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

Excellent Post, Jennifer James!!!
    WAHOO!!!!
    SCORPIO'S... sound good to me.
    Bwahaaa...

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  34. Gracias Corazon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. BrooklynMoore
    Chat with Me

Dawn your a Scorpio I wouldn't have known that

DashaDare and dawndlrscashier like this.