Sexual Adventures! What would you dare?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Two guys at the same time can be a lot of fun! So can two girls and one guy! Aw heck, who am I kidding, the more the merrier as long as everyone is game! :)

2. That’s always a fun party!!! You’d absolutely enjoy a pegging party. Whether it’s BDSM related or soft and intimate. Bobbi will definitely make it feel like a special and exciting experience :p:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Really? You yanked in public bathrooms?! That sounds dare devilish! You dare devil you. I'm a dare devil too!
    I'm available whenever you are ready for

Pegging ✅
    Anal Sex ✅
    Two Girls ✅
    Sex Tape ✅

cvodtt.jpg #destinationairforceamy

Old Nick and joe moll like this.
  4. Wow - very hot topic and some very STIMULATING responses. Kudos and thank you @Bobbi Besos !!!

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Also being out in public with a woman who is daring enough to be risqué.... with the way she is dressed, with flashing, sex in a semi-public place (NOT where kids might be) receiving oral while being pegged, in a glass elevator while going to the top floor of a high rise motel or apartment building. being part of two guys satisfying one woman. Ok, getting myself too turned on to keep typing here....:p

sonja likes this.
  6. You're not the only one getting turned on! I was just commenting yesterday about the irony that the kinds of outfits I wear in public are too risque for our brothel dress code.

TiredFrog likes this.
  7. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Now that's sounding like my kind of woman!!

sonja likes this.
  8. Muah! C'mon & see for yourself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sexy3.jpg.png

TiredFrog likes this.
  9. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I would like to have sex up against a sink being behind the lady and looking into the mirror as we sway back and forth

AlexandriaMoon and Bobbi Besos like this.
  10. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Sounds like it would be up Jessica's "alley" ;-)..... a little jealous here.

11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

At least two of those are on my sexual bucket list. ;)

12. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Not in the bedroom persay but I would love to try a outdate to the strip club at the ranch and have a lady give me a private dance that leads to oral sex.

13. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I'd like to be involved in a gang bang once, or even a mfm party where its all about pleasing the woman in every way possible.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  14. Thanks for sharing! Pegging is really fun; I love that men get such intense orgasms that way (as long as they are open to it because the mind pilots the body)

As for me, my great adventure would be to make love under the stars. It is a rare and romantic opportunity. Thats the kind of scene you never forget...I bet folks would expect something kinky, but nope. I've done it all lol

15. When some guys say they are not into a gang bang because they would be too close to other guys, that's what I always ask; "Is it about the woman and her pleasure or not?" So i appreciate your viewpoint!

16. I agree there is nothing like simplicity and romance. I never get sick of it.

Built tough and HelenaPrice like this.

17. Well, one of many..let's just say it involves a fancy upscale restaurant, a vibrating remote controlled butt plug for her, and a lot of following my instructions. I'd settle for vibrating panties.

That's just how the evening starts...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    SandiBenks likes this.
  18. This is sexy.
    I love my we-vibe! Ever used one?

xoxo
    Sandi

Oxman likes this.
  19. Nope...................................

20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I love taking a lady out shopping to pick out a favorite toy, then returning to somewhere private and using this device on her! One of these times, I won't be able to wait and will end up breaking that thing out in the store for her or in the car once we're done shopping! Have done this with a few and its always fun! Taking her lingerie shopping and have her model the items in the store is always a turn on too, would love to find a place where we could both sneak into the dressing room together!

SandiBenks and Bobbi Besos like this.
  21. Here's another: ass worship. A bit less on the dominating aspect; a bit more on playful and sensual. I always get hard just thinking about the scene I have in my head.

SandiBenks and Bobbi Besos like this.
  22. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Loooooovve it, sounds so erotic and fun! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

TiredFrog likes this.
  23. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Oh it is, but it requires courage and a sense of adventure!

24. I love doing this! So sneaky. I like your spirit ;)

Oxman and TiredFrog like this.
  25. The obligatory 2-girl of course....
    * 2-girl showering, washing each other, then me, very, very thoroughly...without using their hands,
    * the blindfolded "which girl belongs to that body part being shoved in my mouth" game, with rewards and penalties (but really, it's all reward for me either way),
    * they take turns demonstrating to me which one can out-kink the other... no bragging, just action. the winner gets relentlessly ravaged to orgasm by me and the loser.

SandiBenks likes this.
  26. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I usually outlast my partners or go multiple times. For some reason an orgy just sounds like so much fun! A couple guys hung like me with my stamina pleasing a bunch of girls And watching them enjoy their time together ;) would be fun to pass around a blindfold so everyone gets a chance of being completely vulnerable... I really wanted to do this one year for Halloween and have everyone wear a mask but nothing else. Kudos to everyone in this thread lots of fun ideas!

SandiBenks likes this.
  27. Oxman
    Chat with Me

Oxman Well-Known Member

I would love to find out how much you like your we-vibe!!!

SandiBenks likes this.
  28. Oxman
    Chat with Me

Oxman Well-Known Member

I would love to be in control of her vibrating panties or something similar while out window shopping. Maybe even at a bar in Virginia City. Her reactions would be a big turn on. The longer she can handle it the better.

29. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Shower Sex [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

30. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Leoliass75 for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holiday"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

I would like to try for an orgy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and Old Nick like this.
  33. I saw a few responses to voyeurism. To me that’s hot. Secretly watch my favorite girl here bring back a stranger to her room. Be it older, younger, black or white.. The turned on sensation I would have watching her making hot, passionate love to this stranger would be so erotic.

34. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I would like to roleplay something a little more taboo like banging my sister in law, or married coworker or sons gf.

35. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Me too. I’ve always wanted to try that.