Sexual Adventures! What would you dare?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Hello my loves!

I'm feeling playful and want to hear from you!

What's something adventurous you'd love to try in the bedroom, but haven't?

Whether you haven't had the chance to or the moment just didn't feel right, share your ideal sexual adventures with me!

I'll start... I would LOVE to try pegging! There's something so exciting to me about role-reversal, particularly exploring into unchartered territory. I am just so curious and know my caring, careful nature mixed with my passionate playfulness would ensure that my partner and I would have so much fun.

What about you? Can't wait to hear all about your dream sexual adventures. Share them with me!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Me personally I'd like to have shower sex. But since were having a 2 girl I'd like to fondle u and aspen maybe me and her start making out then u join in and start kissing my neck. Both of u gently stroke me til I'm rock hard. Then both of u get down on your knees and give me a double bj. Then as I'm making love to aspen u give me passionate kisses then we can switch. It be nice for one of u to spank the other while the other is riding me. As for how i finish I'm not sure yet. All I say is u know how I am lol. That's all I have to say for now. Thinking about it makes my heart beat fast.

HelenaPrice, sonja and Bobbi Besos like this.
  3. Hmmm...

- Myself & 2-3 women. And, lots of oil/lube.

- DP & DV.

4. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I finally got my bucket list item of pegging taken care of...that said, with a woman who really enjoys this or has been dying to try it, hell yes I'd do it again! Other than that, hiding in a room and watching a woman be completely pleased either by a man, another woman or both. Blindfolding her so she never knows where I'll touch her next or with what...using different textures in different areas to elicit a reaction. Being tied down to the bed and letting the lady's imagination run wild, doing anything at all she wants to me. Those are a start, so many more!

sonja, Bobbi Besos and Natasha Star like this.
  5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I love pegging! I love trying new kinks. That's one of the great things about this place is everything I get to participate in :) I'd like to try some new kinks, whatever they may be.

I've never had two guys at the same time. That is definitely on my bucket list!

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

That is AMAZING @Sakaki you are making my heart beat soooooo fast too! I can't wait!!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Love it! I've yet to try the last two myself xD but imagine the sensation would be out of this world incredible! Thanks for your input @DarkHorse22 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

DarkHorse22 likes this.
  8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Go @TiredFrog, that's amazing and I'm so proud of you lol! It sounds like too much fun. I have true voyeuristic fantasies too, I'd love to be the person spying or being spyed upon! But the not knowing aspect of it would be crucial for its authenticity. Someday maybe! Love that you are so turned on by lettting a lady have her way with you. Thanks so much for sharing love!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

TiredFrog likes this.
  9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Double penetration!!! I need to add this to my list too! You are lucky teehee I'm sure my pegging fantasy will have its day!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

10. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Just think its going to happen at the end of this month oh my gosh what is going on? It seems like july just ended now august. Im glad though I have missed you so much my heart does get a little sad from time to time. Im gonna make you smile. You already know im gonna make you and aspen fill very good and when its just me and you I think im filling sushi for our outdate. Im just honored to be able to take you somewhere. Ive worked extremely hard and have been under a lot of stress so I fill like I should treat myself by having a great big time with you

Bobbi Besos and Jessie Summers like this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

There’s a lot of things I’ve always wanted to do. I have my list! LOL

I’ve always wanted to be with two girls at the same time. I’ve been curious about pegging. I’ve always wanted to try anal sex. I’ve also fantasized about having my own sex tape, but I’m not quite that brave yet. I’ve yet to do it in a public place, though I have yanked my crank in public bathrooms. Definitely some role playing. Always wanted to do that!

Lots of things I want to try.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Natasha Star and Bobbi Besos like this.
  12. I to am very intrigued by pegging, I want to try it and see if it's a yay or nay for me

There's also a big part of me that dreams if being "kidnapped and forced into crossdressing" as part of a party fantasy idea, the kidnapping would involve multiple girls, but the party would be 1 on 1

13. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I'm happy time is flying, means we're having fun! Try to stay focused on just how much we're both going to smile and keep your heart full with that feeling until we see each other <3 it will be time for our amazing party soon! I am honored to be your date love and to help in your stress relief!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

14. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I love your list @Old Nick, thank you so much for sharing! Here's to the journey of crossing them off the list!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  15. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

That's so sexy @Jessie Summers! I love your fantasy! I would have to try it before I could say 100%, but I am thinking it would definitely be up my alley!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  16. I think you'd love it babe, I'd be a very willing participant, so the kidnap part would be very sensual for both of us, with just a tinge of Dom play by you, to what level would be completely up 2 you

17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I hope to begin it sometime next year. Maybe you’ll be a part of it? We will see! ;)

18. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I've had sex in amusement parks to cemeteries :eek: but haven't had it that I recall on top of a very tall building out in the open :p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja and Natasha Star like this.
  19. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

babe you are my sexual fantasy. Your more to me than I could ever have dreamed of. Here's a poem for u. Bobbis a beauty as sweet as can be, when I'm with u all bad fillings flee. You make my heart race and i forget what to say, time with u is a blessing even but for a day. U make my heart happy pure and complete, sex with u always puts me fast asleep. You mean more to me than I could ever explain, your so special it's absolutely insane. No matter how far we are apart you are always close to my heart. Your smart beautiful talented and all the above I fill so special when u give me a hug. Fun loving as sweet as can be your my number one and that will always be.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I'm still wanting to do this inside a glass elevator as it slowly rises to the top of a very tall building

Natasha Star likes this.
  21. I have one thing that I really like and that is to 69 with a nice erotic lady. The one thing that I haven't tried and would like to is Bondage where I am tied to the wall arms and legs spread and to get a slow well lubricated BJ. I'm told that it can be the most sexual fun a man will ever have. Your thoughts?

sonja and Natasha Star like this.
  22. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@Bobbi Besos my last trip out most of my fantasies have been fulfilled, so I am starting a new list for next year

I want to experience a Neapolitan party next where the ladies have there with me, in a sensual dom way.

I also want to do an overnight party

I want to be flogged with a cat of nine tails, and do it like you mean it. lol

Now the next one is I want to use my cuffs and have a lady willing to be handcuffed by me and let me strip them and pleasure them.

I also would love to do a scenario where I walk into the ladies room and find you in the stall and I am caught..and the fun ensues after that.

I still would love to have one of the ladies in a cheerleader outfit....

Would love to experience the thrill of having sex outdoors overlooking Lake Tahoe

Ultimate would be rent a pvt jet and fly to Vegas and while flying to Vegas join the mile high club.

That is my new list thus far and a few from the last one I have not got to complete yet

23. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm, thinking about you with 2 guys, and..... I would love to be part of that if only to see you in ecstasy!!! It would be something completely out of my experience.

Natasha Star likes this.
  24. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

It would be out of my experience, too! Lol! But that's partially what makes it fun. :) WooHoo! Halfway to the dream ;)

25. One of my hottest fantasies is to be lead to a dungeon blindfolded and strapped to a wall or Saint Anderson's cross and then have all different women lick, kiss, suck, on every part of my body until I cum and then be made to guess which lady took my load and if I guess wrong they would start all over. Hopefully I would be wrong every time.

26. Power plays are always interesting. I have never been the sub, though, & I have fantasies about that.

27. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Me I’d love to just really explore the wonderful body and I definitely think shower sex or maybe sharing a warm bath together would sound nice and getting a extra girl to join would be even greater I never really got to try anything like that with more than one woman my dreams and fantasies probably seem wasted or simple lol but I’m very easy to please

28. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I've learned that I'm very much into voyeurism.... the idea of hiding in a room, watching a lady pleasing another and being pleased, well, the thought of it is pretty wild to me!

Kenny1123 and HelenaPrice like this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

A 3 Girl Pegging, Foot & Pussy Worship Ravishing Fantasy Party!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leoliass75 likes this.
  30. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

I'm pretty tame as far as that goes, but the one fantasy I want to live out is the groupie-artist tryst. Got mah groupie selelected, too. :D :D :D

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You never know what the "Future" will bring!!! Maybe, someday your wish will "Cum" true with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. With me, it's not so much things I haven't done ss much as things I haven't done since my wife passed away. I'm getting back into some old grooves.

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - I'm sorry for our loss but "Time" is the "Best Healer"!!! Hang in there!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. It's been a while - I got married again and that wasn't conducive to bedroom gymnastics.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  35. Let's see, as of two days ago, a threesome was at the top of my bucket list, but I can't say that anymore!! So what else?

Probably the BIGGEST sexual adventure would be REALLY risque, so I'd have to tone it down a bit to being cuffed to a bed, or chair, or something, then let a lady do to me what she will (buuuuuuut no pegging. Exit only at this time! MAYBE in the future with the right person). Whether I'm blindfolded or I get to see it all, whether it's teasing with some edging, really the game to be up to her. Obviously it would have to be someone I trust (I have a couple ladies in mind as potentials) because I have a phobia of a lack of control (mostly mental self-control which is why I don't drink/drugs, but some of it being even semi-control of my body) and I'd be in their hands.

Another one of my bucket list would be a 69 (never done that yet, already looking forward to it! Now that I've learned the basics of GIVING oral sex, gotta practice it!)

Shower sex would be lots of fun I'd think as well! Ooooooo, and/or Jacuzzi sex!!

Now I'm going to really have to think, aren't I?

HelenaPrice likes this.