Servicing our Servicemen

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by AliceLittle, Mar 2, 2017.

1. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Alice Little, Bunny Ranch

alice-2[1].jpg
    Some of my favorite clients are men and women from America’s armed forces. I even offer a discount for them! Whatever your opinion about what we do overseas, you have to support the incredibly hard working men and women who put life and limb on the line in our country’s name. It’s not an easy job! And the sad result is that people often come back with more than just souvenirs. They come back with emotional baggage and trauma that’s invisible as often as it is physical. Both kinds of trauma are expensive and exhausting to treat and we all know how effective the VA is in making sure they receive the accommodations they need to start their lives over.

[[Continued on my blog]]

http://www.thealicelittle.com/blog/military

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

they fought for our freedom to choose to enjoy the pleasures in life and you for sure know how to make life pleasurable Miss Little [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am right there with you. It's such a good feeling to give back and bring fun to military personnel that gives us so much.

AliceLittle, WL1 and HotSexyDiction like this.
  4. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I was really thinking about this yesterday- it's such a joy to be able to give back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! I agree with you!!! I always give "Military Discounts" too and I want to thank all Servicemen and women for their service. Book a party with Alice with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

It is fantastic that you care about own men in service!

8. Everything you do is so caring and wonderful. Thank you for being you!

9. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

You are a very wonderful lady! I try to give back to those that have served.

10. You are a awesome woman there Alice, thanks for being so sweet to our men in service!

11. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

You always surprise me Alice. Thank you for what you do for military personal.

12. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

Thank you JackyT. I think we should support our people in service more <3

13. Hey @AliceLittle I just thought of another way of looking at it.
    We do are job servicing country to support everyone back home. You girls just return favor and support by servicing us. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    However I am wondering how that works with someone like @gijen & @Air Force Amy who were in? Do they service themselves?

14. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I love the idea of servicing those that serve our country Long Cut [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Long Cut likes this.
  15. @AliceLittle [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] STOP POSTING ya supposed to be having fun being a kid at Disneyworld. When ya get back then ya can be grown up again turn on the cuteness & seductiveness. Go on the even better rides at Adult Disneyland. ;);)

16. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

I am still looking for those ears Long Cut ;)

Long Cut likes this.
  17. this is so amazing and you look great

18. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Great blog post! And so well said.

19. Thanks for taking the time to put that out there Alice.

20. Enjoyed the blog there Alice, thank you for the reading material.

21. Great blog there Miss Little!!!

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

She’s so sexy and fun book with this bunny today

23. I appreciate this message, I'm a navy veteran of 2 years. I served in Lamadalena Italy on the Submarine tender Simon lake. I also was in the Oklahoma national guard from July of 1995 to August 2000.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! I always have "Military Discounts" to America's armed forces. We are need compassion in life with emotional support and the "Human Touch"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

28. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

Awesome blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!