Servicemen, police and firefighters

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AudreyAllen, Mar 15, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I finally got to thank a fire fighter properly (blush). He definitely retained his build. Gotta love men who are physical for a living.

T bone and SailorB like this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Glad you had an amazing time have an amazing day.

3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Thank you SailorB. I really do appreciate the service of others, especially when it comes to putting their safety and sanity on the line for us

SailorB likes this.
  4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You’re welcome and that’s sweet and seems all the ladies like spoiling us military and law folks which makes us feel special b

5. Audrey is one of the sweetest, coolest and sexiest ladies you will ever have the chance to meet. I am retired from the fire service and she treated me so well…I mean very well! I have PTSD and struggle in some social settings. Audrey made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I arrived nervous, left very satisfied and smiling from ear to ear!
    Please do yourself a favor and reserve some time with this wonderful human.

shyguy55 likes this.
  6. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

I Love This So Much! Salute To Our Hero’s. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience