Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend To Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Apr 5, 2012.

1. In many ways my second visit to the LRN was a continuation of the story which started with my first visit to the ranches last August. If you're wanting to know more, I'll refer you to the following post: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52424</a>"

You see the Monday I got back from my 1st trip and my first ever sexual encounter, I was laid off. Hell of a thing to happen after taking one's first 'real vacation' or so one would think. However, looking back the timing could not have been more perfect.

You see, I came back from that trip inspired. Inspired to no longer accept the life of barely surviving that I had been. I came back ready to start actually living. Frustrated with the lack of opportunities both socially and economically in Ohio, I determined I would not continue to accept the status-qua.

Thus began a four month ordeal which would eventually lead to me moving from Ohio where I'd spent almost my entire life, to northern Colorado to take a job unlike anything I've ever done before.

:arrow: :idea: WHAT does this have to do with Jade ? A LOT actually. You see when she got word of what had happened, even knowing that I was in no position to make a return visit to the ranches, Jade continued to stay in touch with me. If anything, we began to correspond even more than we had in the time leading up to our initial visit.

I'll forever be grateful to her for that because I really needed that friendship, that “life line” if you will. Because the next four months were pure hell. The job hunt alone was a humbling experience which took its tole on my confidence and was often frustrating. However, in addition to it I was getting immense criticism and very little moral support from those in my “real life”. At one point, things were so bad I had to walk 35 miles from a job interview because I had no money for the ride back to the airport.

Through it all, I could count on emails, texts, and even the occasional phone call from Jade offering encouragement, offering advice & a shoulder to lean on. At one point she even offered to contact some of her clients who were in the line of work I was trying to get into, to see if they knew who was hiring. I mean be honest with yourselves guys. Would you ever expect that sort of thing from a “working girl” ? This is a business after all and at that point I literally had an overdrawn bank account !!

Jade Capri really proved herself to be a true friend to me and one of my loudest and most intense cheerleaders. She stood by me through some very very rough times and anyone who is willing to stand by me in the bad times pretty much meets my definition of a “True Friend”.

So you can imagine just how important it was to me, to be able to set-up a booking with her again.

As she came around the corner to meet me, I couldn't help but to smile and to think about all the two of us had to celebrate and be grateful for. You see when I first contacted Jade back in mid-May of 2011, she was a virtual unknown in the “LPIN” world although her star was rising.

Since then, she's achieved “Lover Of The Year” at the LRN along with being nominated for Courtesan Of The Year. This plus seeing her non-ranch business grow at a rapid pace.

Its been fun to see her career advance and her star rise to such great heights. While it kind of stinks for me because she has far less time to chat as than she's had in the past; I'm legitimately and sincerely happy for the success my friend has achieved. I really could not be happier for her.

SO between that and the fact that I'd gone from flat broke to partying at the ranches again due to finding a position which pays a bit more, in a role I was far better suited for. Well, I was happy we had the opportunity to celebrate it a little by spending some time with each other.

The fact that I gave my virginity to her in a prior party only made it that much more meaningful.

I met Jade in the parlor, where we kicked back and talked for a while. It had been nearly 10 months since we'd last seen each other and there was so much to talk about. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and Jade was in no rush to get things done and over with.

This was only my third carnal encounter and as far as skill is concerned, I'm getting up that learning curve but I still have some climbing to go. Which is why Jade's gentle and patient style was well suited for me.

She's a very positive person in general and I would describe that to be her style in the bedroom as well. She really fawned over me and made me feel like one hell of a man. I don't think it is my ego talking when I say WE really had a lot of fun.

This time around I was far less nervous and was able to really relax and take in the whole experience more. Truth be told, I think Jade found some satisfaction in seeing me progress in that regard as well.

On that note, yet again she reaffirmed that I had made the right choice in asking her to be my first. Because to my surprise, she remembered a lot of the intimate details of our first party. I had wanted that v-card to mean something to the lady I'd chose and for Jade to remember things so well... Well it is safe to say that 1st party meant something to her too.

After the party, again she was in no rush to see me off and we sat at the bar relaxing and talking about life. Jade is a amazing lady and I really enjoyed spending time with her. I could not have asked for more.

Yet again, Jade showed me a phenomenal time and I feel I left there better off for having stopped by. I'm very glad she was my first, I'm very glad our paths crossed again. I do not know when we will meet again but I'm very determined to make sure we do.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING JADE !!

Your Friend,

Mike

******************************************************************************************************
    IMPORTANT ADDENDUM TO THIS REVIEW PLEASE READ

Due to some situations which have occurred twice in the last few days, unfortunately I have to put this addendum here.

I'm very flattered that what I posted has been so helpful to many of you really I am. That was the main purpose of why I wrote that piece along with helping Jade.

I would ask that you understand that I am very guarded of my privacy, that what happened in my party I consider deeply personal and I tend to be very sensitive about it.

This is why regretfully a personal meeting absolutely will not be possible and a personal discussion about your parties with Jade via email or chat will likely go unanswered.

You should not take this personal. The image I project to the public is a little different that who I am in private. The 'real me' is a whole lot shyer and more sensitive.

With that said, I will continue to answer questions from potential clients for Jade so long as they are appropriate and in good tastes. That means NO questions about the graphic details of the encounter.

2. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Oh and I just want to go on record as stating that I had two parties at the ranches this week and feel I received the full agreed upon time if not a fuzz more. Also in both cases, after the activities were over, I was not rushed to put my hat back on and get out.

In both instances, we took our time getting our boots back on and moved out at a leisurely pace so to speak.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Great review of a Special Lady!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Mike

You picked the right lady to visit. She is one of a kind. While she is obviously beautiful and
    sexy as heck, I only had an inkling into her character before reading your review. Lets
    just say I am not surprised by her kindness and generousity. She will be a success in
    whatever she puts her mind to.

KSsocal

5. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks for your post KSsocal !! Not sure how well you know these ladies but yeah. Jade is probably one of the most beloved of any of the ladies and that is by clients and coworkers alike.

There are actually a few girls at the LRN who are as kind hearted and ethical too. Jade in fact was not the only one who reached out to me during that rough patch for that matter.

I could easily rattle off a half dozen names from the top of my head. I would happily do so too, were it not for the fact that this is Jade's review and I don't want to take the spot light off of her. I'll name the others when its time for me to write their reviews lol :twisted: :twisted:

6. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

I had my first experience with Jade this week and your review is spot on. What a beautiful and sweet lady she is.

7. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks for your post Big Al. You're right, Jade is a very special lady !!

8. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks for your post tahoeGuy !!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I will reply to this one in full so read my answer in red [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) I can almost see you saying this.
    We would never rush you or anyone for this matter. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. You make me :D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D :D
    Thank you KS! It really mean a lot to me that you put it in words and publicly. I also happen to think the same about you.
    We are almost having a anniversary, right? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... Thank you so much TahoeGuy!
    So flattering [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

great write up Mike.

I agree, Jade goes above and beyond
    and I totally appreciate that she does even when I"m many many months away from showing up at the ranch and have not even made a booking yet.

15. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks man !

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is such a great compliment coming from a amazing lady her self [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I say, as for now...I think we both have something to do with what Mike is being experiencing :D. I wouldn't dare to take credits alone :wink:
    Mike is wonderful and the lady that he choose to go on with life will be a lucky one. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I consider you a friend and this is how friends treat each other. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you for your kind words Crumbie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I guess this means you're my only friend lol
    just makes me more eager to come see you

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I LOVE YOU TOO MALIKA. Yes, yes, and yes... I agree with every single word you mentioned above. Mike is one of a kind [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know that no matter how long we are and will always be in touch. It's nice to know you are this much interested in meeting me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awesome!!! :mrgreen: She is a fabulous lady. I'm so happy for you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks KeIF !! I agree. Jade is a wonderful person. I know she'll not be at the ranches forever and that she will do well in whatever she ultimately does with her life because of who she is.

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That is so sweet of you to say, and I think she will to! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to both of you!!

24. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Thanks for the kind words ladies. You two are making me blush in several shades of red lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I truly feel fortunate that I've managed to link-up with some of the nicest and most honest ladies in LPIN.

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I must say that I am honored to have you here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you Kelf, I happen to think you are a awesome lady too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

LOL, if you want the details ask me privately Jade. I think KeIF is a very special woman too and I nearly chickened out and did not get on the connecting flight to Reno for my first visit and would have were it not for her. She convinced me to stay the course and get on that plane !!

Something I will ALWAYS be grateful to her for.

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It make me so happy to be here and read these words. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You too Mike will do very well in anything you undertake. I know it.

28. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Aww, :oops: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

29. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I'm sooooo glad you did! :D :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

So am I KeIF, So am I !!

31. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You and Kelf are so cute. I love reading the posts. She is my angel for talking to you last year, remember?
    Thank you for having so much faith on me Mike. I think the same of you. Whatever you undertake you get it done. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

You're welcome Jade. Likewise, thank you for going to such trouble to make my first time a very extremely special time. It is a memory I will cherish long after you've retired from the ranches.

I agree, with you about Keif. The way I see it, I owe her big time too !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

Mike... this was one of the best reviews I ever read! Did not know about your situation but you truly found an angel in Jade... one hell of a woman, lover, friend! Stay strong!

KaraokeSinger

35. Re: Seeing My 1st For A 2nd Time/Ms Capri A Special Friend T

I appreciate that man. Believe it or not I wasn't a fan of this review after I posted it. I really felt it was too long and wondered if people would actually read it.

You're right, Jade is a really special woman and she's been good for me in many ways !!