REVIEW Second Winter with Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Winter came late this year in Carson City- i had initially planned to see Alice Little back in Feb, but the snow simply wasn't there yet. We decided to reschedule until march- and boy was I glad that I waited! Winter was so good up in tahoe. The skiing was perfect! I was able to share a little bit of the snow with Alice too- after our party, we decided to drive up to tahoe and go sledding together!

We had so much fun, and got coffee to warm up after the cold weather. If theres one thing you need to know about Alice, it's that she takes her coffee seriously. lol!

Thanks so much for a great time Alice!

2. That sounds like an incredibly fun Outdate, @Jackson! Sledding would be a blast :)

Great review of your time spent with Alice!

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Sledding with Alice must have been so much fun! I'm glad you were able to have this date with her Jackson.
    And yes she does take her coffee serious. LOL

4. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nice review! Yup! Ditto on the coffee thing. I think Alice would prefer it via IV! Into you, baby!

6. Ha! IV Coffee! Honestly! Thanks for reviewing the review!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. good review! Sounds like you guys had some fun. Always fun with the little coffee addict!

9. Hey, Jackson, great review! Definitely do not stand in the way of Ms. Alice's coffee! Sounds like you two had fun!

10. Thanks for the shout out, Hakeem!

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Nice review! sounds like you picked the right season! Uh, yeah, she loves her coffee!

12. Thanks, DXanatos! Appreciate the nice comments!

13. Nice to look over these that bring back such awesome memories!

14. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Nice review - short and sweet, like Alice!

15. JackyT! Thanks for the kind words! 376273045.jpg

16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

@Jackson Great review! That sledding with Alice sounds amazing! I missed out on the good snow there this year. And @AliceLittle does take her coffee very seriously! lol

17. That's right, Dragon Daddy, we have snow activities on our list! Alice in white jacket.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  18. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Yes, we do! We will have to wait until we get more snow to do them. But we will be a lot of snow activities together, little girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Next year! Or maybe June! haha! Never know here! snowmobile-0205-021.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  20. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

LOL That is very true! Never know with the Nevada weather! We will have so much fun![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. The weather in Nevada is so unpredictable, sun, wind, rain and of course unseasonable snow! Be prepared for anything and everything!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Any season is the best if you are with Alice Little! I will be sharing Spring time with her soon......

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. Yes let's spend some beautiful Spring time together! The wild flowers are blooming and its gorgeous!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

25. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Enjoying the winter with Alice was amazing and now I can't wait to experience the summer with her!

AveryLee likes this.
  26. I can imagine all the fun you two had!!
    Here is to more fun:)!
    Summer is a perfect time to bring people together

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. We did have so much fun together! I know you enjoyed the skiing! Going sledding with you in Tahoe was such a fun winter thing to do, I really thank you for sharing your time and your passion with me!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

This sounds so amazing! We missed out on some of the snow this year, but hoping to enjoy it next winter with you, little girl!