Second time with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robert, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Second time with Jade Capri

Jade is truly a beautiful person. Much has already been written about her physical beauty. That goes without question. Just take a look at her photos. She is even better face to face. This review will focus on her personality, attitude and intelligence.

If you already know Jade, you know how easy she is to meet and talk with. If you haven't meet her, you need to make it a priority. In spite of a very busy life, she takes the time to make you feel special. She instantly puts one at ease and helps you overcome any nervousness. She loves to laugh and always has a warm inviting smile. (Except as she reaches orgasm.)

Her open minded attitude let's you know that anything goes, (as long as it's safe). You can't go wrong by spending time with Jade. She will warm your heart and wet your sexual desire. She is open to new ideas and willing to help fill your sexual fantasy.

She is very good at reading body language. (No pun intended.) Since she was born and raised in Brazil, English is a second language. She speaks and understands English perfectly. Her accent is charming. She is college educated and well versed on many subjects. I would be proud to have her at my side during any work related outing or event. Jade also remembered what I like from out 1st meeting. I suspect that is not easy based on her popularity.

Jade Capri is truly a beautiful person. I aspire to be able to call her a friend as well as lover.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This thread need a picture :)
    Hi Robert [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Maybe it even needs a second picture. Just for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]