REVIEW Second Experience With Tiara

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cash, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

This is my second time seeing @TiaraTae after the first time with here I knew from that point on I would always have to go back and see Tiara again and again. Tiara is such a gorgeous woman with a great personality. I was so happy to see Tiara again especially on her birthday. Once I got there and she came out to get me I was just overloaded with excitement that I had to give her a big hug. We went back to her room and I told her how much money brought but I didn’t care what we did all that mattered to me is that I would be spending time with her. Once the payment was done me and Tiara went back to her room we had such a blast with each other. Tiara is such a royalty princess in her pink princess palace and I am glad to have seen her as happy as she was on her birthday. After our playing around we had fun as we continued to talk with each other. Tiara is such an easy and relaxing person to open up and talk to. We talked about each other and got to know each other even more. It’s really amazing to have such a good of a friend like Tiara to talk to. This whole time I was with Tiara I couldn’t take my eyes off of how gorgeous her face is. You guys see her pictures but once you see her in person she is a goddess. Being with Tiara was an escape from everything and all my problems as long as I was with her nothing else mattered. Once the party ended I was sad to say goodbye to a friend. But to me it was rather a see you later till I make my next appointment with you again. I am already planning my next visit to go and see my friend Tiara again. Tiara is the perfect dream escape from all problems and I hope everyone gets the chance to meet and party with Tiara!!!

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    **********************************************************************************************

Cash likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I hope I get a chance to party with Tiara. I am planning to go to the ranch next month.

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Tiara is so beautiful and a pure pleasure to be around!
    Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

Gman0064 likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

6. The review was great! I’m glad to hear you and tiara have such a good bond with eachother. My favorite part was “being with Tiara was an escape from everything and all my problems as long as I was with her nothing else mattered.”
    Sounds romantic :)

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

8. cash!!! I love this! thank you sweet heart! you know how to keep me smiling, even when we aren't together. I can't wait for our 3rd party! I have something very special planned :)

David Watts, Cash and Gman0064 like this.
  9. Cash
    Chat with Me

Cash Active Member

Aww Tiara you are amazing! Please do message me and give me the details of that very special plan for our 3rd party :)

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2018-3-6_17-11-50.jpeg

11. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is amazing and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. kisses and hugs to you Cumisha :)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Kisses and hugs to you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. you are the best sweet heart! much Love to you beautiful :)

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Love you too sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is sexy and adorable with a fabulous personality!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

@TiaraTae IS SUCH A BOMBSHELL NO WONDER YOU HAVE MULTIPLE AMAZING EXPERIENCES WITH HER [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy review!!!!!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. thank you! you are sexy!! :) XOXOXO

Felina Meow likes this.
  25. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

❤️❤️