Second encounter with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by new2bayarea849, Dec 17, 2015.

1. I have been talking to Jade since long time now, but not so much after my last trip couple of years ago. This time it was rather a sudden trip. I did not have any plans and was being all by myself for the halloween weekend. On saturday afternoon suddenly I thought I would visit ranches for some fun because its been a long time. I looked at flights, made reservations, booked a hotel for the night all this happened in couple of hours and I did not even have time to take a look at the lineup.

On halloween night I stopped by bunnyranch first and spent some time relaxing at the bar and there was a costume contest winners being announced, I met few ladies at the bunny ranch but was not really in a mood to party that night. I wanted to get to talk to women and decide on whom to party with the next day. After sometime I stopped by Sagebrush Ranch and hung out with couple of other ladies but did not get a vibe to party. Then last stop at Loveranch north and probably I am biased towards LRN. Something makes me feel good.

There were few ladies who were very friendly. Jade for some reason appeared busy and I did not get to talk with her. After a short while I saw her packing and leaving the ranch. I was super disappointed not being able to talk with her. I kicked myself for not being able to distract her and talk to her a bit. I hung out at the bar for some time and went back to the hotel without even deciding whether I was going to party the next day or not. I was too tired anyways and fell asleep.

On sunday, next morning I was browsing through the forums and found Jade's post about birthday special and it was posted only a min ago. I already had her phone number which made it easy to text her and talk about her schedule, wow she was very friendly, prompt and fun as usual. Even though she wasn't working that day, she took some time off her personal schedule and was very accommodating in setting up an appointment before I get back on my flight. All my excitement was back. We made appointment, the weather was starting to get bad. I arrived at the ranch a bit early than expected and was sitting at the bar.

Jade came out in her robes ;) and took me back to her room. We spoke while she was getting ready and it was very friendly. I was surprised that she remembered everything from the last visit and it appeared as if we were catching up. Honestly I did not expect her to remember me. This explains how caring Jade is. She is a wonderful person. We cleaned up, she set the music and mood for the party while asking about my favorite color and quickly changed. The negotiations were a breeze as usual and she is very giving, not to mention a good at teaching as well.

While I write this I am craving for her lips again, its still fresh in my mind. We had lot of fun, she is amazing as a person both physically and mentally. We were tired by the end of the party and were panting to catch breath. Then we laid there for a while with some cuddling and talking about my personal life. She is soothing to talk to.

I had a wonderful time and left with satisfaction. I was all smiling and giggling on my way back home. Thanks Jade for being so accommodating and friendly and sorry for not planning all this before and distracting on your day off. I hope to see you soon again Jade.

PS: It's been almost more than a month after I am writing this review and the details are still fresh, that said I can vouch that anyone who chooses to party with Jade are going have an amazing time.

Andy and (deleted member) like this.
  2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Jade always goes the extra mile, doesn't she? :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I would love to celebrate the anniversary of our first party together!

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Of course I remember everything :) I can't believe you stayed after seeing me not ready yet lol.
    I love how you manage to talk about a lot things and in sweet words.
    By now you have told me some wonderful news and I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and know that you have a friend here :)

Andy and dreamscometrue like this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just so you know I remember your birthday was on the 10th [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

What a great review of a great woman and one of my best friends :)

7. Jade is breathtaking! I'm glad you went back for more!
    [​IMG]