REVIEW Second dates are better

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cincymd, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I had the pleasure of spending some time in Las Vegas with the very special Ruby Rae. In a place like Las Vegas there are plenty of other people to watch, but Ruby got all of my attention. She has such a lovely petite figure, pale skin with wonderful freckles, amazing red hair, and of course her blue eyes. She is a treat to spend time with on an outdate.

Stopping there though would be ignoring all the things that make Ruby unique and different from so many other beautiful women.

An outdate to Vegas gave plenty of time to enjoy all the other things that make the girlfriend experience with Ruby the best. We had time to share a couple of meals and go to a Cirque du Soleil show. This gave us time to talk and continue to get to know each other. Conversation with Ruby is easy and just like being with an old friend. She recalled plenty from our last visit together and we could just pick up where we left off.

There are also the many little details that make time with her so complete. Something like holding hands while walking together is simple, but helps to build a better connection. That connection builds with cuddling and pillow talk. I also must mention that Ruby is a great kisser with a playful attitude and such soft lips. Best of all though was waking up and seeing Ruby next to me. It is a memory that I will cherish and it is something that must be experienced. It goes beyond what words can describe. She is the complete girlfriend experience and gives everything she can to make the time together enjoyable.

With more time together it was great to move beyond the superficial and really spend time with a special lady. I appreciate how honest and genuine Ruby can be. Her willingness to share personally of herself made for a wonderful experience. A second and a little bit longer outdate with Ruby was the best choice I could have made.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

A true gem!... Great review![smilie=happy.gif]

Cincymd likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Excellent description of the lovely Ruby Rae, Cincymd! :) Ruby is as genuine a lady as I've met in all of my experiences at the ranches to date. She is absolutely one of a kind with a beautiful mind, personality, soul, and spirit to go along with her drop dead gorgeous looks. :rolleyes:

Cincymd likes this.
  4. Yes, we are lucky that such a caring individual gives her time to spend with each of us.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh you! This was nice to come across :) You are such a gentleman. So giving, so kind, so awesome! I love spending time with you! Thank you for taking me to O and sitting through me trying to figure out the plot hahahaha. And for all the CUDDLES :) From the limo to the end! I can't wait to see you again, boo. xoxoxo

Cincymd and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. Second dates are truly better :) and glad to hear that you had an amazing time with Ruby and she is so lucky. Well you both are :) That's one of the things about up North, you can have that special outdate with the ladies :)
    But don't get me wrong the ladies a the LRV are also amazing in house

7. :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate your holidays with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Can’t wait for the third :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]