Saturday Night Live

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 10, 2005.

1. The Bunnyranch was mentioned again on SNL this last week, did you see it?

They are sending a DVD to me.

2. I missed it.. what did they say? You should put up the clip on the website.

3. Bruce

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:15 pm Post subject: Bunny Ranch Mentioned on SNL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bunny Ranch was mentioned in a Skit on SNL tonight.Long story ,but Bill Clinton asked to be dropped off there.I knew I liked him.........

Bruce

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW,go up to 100 people and ask them to name a Brothel.I'll bet you 87 say The Bunny Ranch,4 say The Mustang Ranch(long gone)and 9 won't know what a Brothel is.A tremendous credit to Dennis,Long may He reign.............

4. We will as soon as we get it.

I CAN'T WAIT

5. I LOVE BILL CLINTON, HE CAN PARTY WITH ME ANY TIME, ALL THE TIME!!

6. You mean he's not already a frequent visitor to the Bunny Ranch? *LOL* I figured he was a weekly regular, cigar in hand... :p :p :p

7. someone just sent me this

Re: Bill Clinton at the MLBR

quote:
    Originally posted by Jagged
    Well not really. It was a skit on Saturday Night Live.

Since the last few weeks being hard for the Republican Party, due 2 all of the formal investigations & indictments.
    The skit was making fun of U.S. Rep. Tom DeLay & Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist. They were getting out of Wash. D.C. and making a break for the Mexican Border. During the trip they picked up a hickhiker which happens 2 B non ohter than Bill Clinton.

They were all talking about all the crap they being through. Clinton told Dellay and Frist to turn around and go back 2 D.C. Thier investigations were nothing compare to his stuff.
    Frist said that he is still worried about the S.E.C.
    Clinton told him not 2 think about the S.E.C. . Just only think about S.E.X.

Then Clinton pointed out that there's The Bunny Ranch. and that was his stop. The car pulls over and Bill Clinton get out while Delay and Frist drives off into the sunset.

The Saturday Night Live show is recorded in N.Y. Dennis Hof must have made a big impression on Big Apple when he was there 2 weeks ago and the HOB Catouse series being on during the summer.

8. Now that is a great idea Dennis!! You and two bunnies should host SNL!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Todd in pittsburgh lovin the bunnies from the east coast

9. Hail, Hof!
    CLICK ME FOR FULL EFFECT

The link is having technical issues, so here is the address...
    http://www.chez.com/georgebush/fr/audio/hail.mp3

10. I second that motion!!

11. The way you could determine what two bunnies would host with him....easy....take the top bookers for the 2 months before filming.

Todd in pittsburgh....east coast bunny lovin