REVIEW Sarah Greenmore knows how to treat a lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Airsign, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Ive been a fan of Sarah's for a few years, following her on fetlife, enjoying her writing and of course her pics. I messaged her when I got to Reno and saw if she would be available for a late appointment. We chatted. I told her about my Wife and how shes is trans and my wife wanted me to go to the Ranch and see Sarah. Due to my wife transition intimacy is seldom. And I haven't been with a Cis women in over two years. When I got to the Ranch Sarah showed me around. We chatted about life and such. We connected like only two women who have worked in the industry can. After a bit I stated asking about price, we came to an agreement that worked. We had our encounter. It was wonderful. we chatted and she rubbed my back. Finally I got dressed and we said our goodbyes.
    Sarah is a wonderful girl. She never treated me weird or different because I was a women. She never rushed me and she let me set the pace for our time together. I would and will be seeing Sarah again when I can. If you have the chance to sit down and get a piece of this girls time. Do it! it worth every penny.
    Thank you Sarah <3

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. Awesome review! Lady clients are extra fun- i'm so glad you had a great experience with Sarah :)

tuch2881 likes this.
  3. I'm a brothel virgin. Do women visitors to the ranches wear condoms too?

4. It is an option we have... but usually no:)