PIC THREAD ♕ I LOVE Virginia City! Let's Go!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by SandiBenks, Sep 19, 2018.

1. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

I love Virginia city sounds like great outdate and especially with you. ;)

SandiBenks likes this.
  2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I have been wanting to share an amazing experience with the beautiful Sandi Benks...
    She is wonderful in every way and truly genuine, not to mention very sexy!

I couldn't think of a better time to encourage you to spend an evening with us!
    We can make our own historical events, hehehehe!

xoxo

P.S. Love you Sandi! Mwah!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [email protected]

Read More On My Post Directory
    (Within this thread you will find many of my popular links which are available
    from photoshoots, ideal dates, blogs and more!)

SandiBenks likes this.
  3. Reading the Virginia City event poster, the World Champion Outhouse Race in October sounds like a lot of fun to watch. I think it will be a hoot to see all the silly outhouses being raced down the street.

SandiBenks likes this.
  4. Uhhhh yeah! I love this idea, luckily I find silly things very sexy. :) and love your profile pic BTW @Desert_Robert ;)

Desert_Robert likes this.
  5. Thanks. I am a Trekkie. This is Spock in the “A Piece of The Action” episode of the original series. He looks really cool in that picture.

SandiBenks likes this.
  6. He looks sooo cool. Of course I recognized him, but now I need to watch that episode!

Desert_Robert likes this.
  7. It is somewhat a goofy episode by Star Trek standards. I liked how Kirk just makes up rules for a card game to trick the gangsters. So funny to see them fall for it.

SandiBenks likes this.
  8. Yeah... get your cute butt back here!

9. I am going to hunt it down and watch this week. Will report back to you. ;)

10. Your view from below.... ;)

[​IMG]

kmerrill and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  11. I've never been to Virginia City but I bet Sandi is the perfect guide! Book an outdate with her today!

SandiBenks likes this.
  12. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Absolutely never a dull time with sandy !! Book this queen and let her show you all the cool spots (;

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Virginia City is amazing! I'd love to explore all its greatness with you, Sandi! :)

14. I love the pictures!! Virginia city is so fun! I’m glad you enjoyed your trip up there Sandi! Xoxo

SandiBenks likes this.
  15. Thank you sweetheart! You have to go check it out!

16. Thank you love! It’s a magical town with a rich history (no pun intended). Every time I go I learn something new.

NyaMoore likes this.
  17. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Who wouldn’t want to join you!!! Book this beautiful Lady today!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SandiBenks likes this.
  18. Have you been yet, @ChristineFowler ? I can’t wait to go again!

19. Your aesthetic is soooo sexy! Smoldering in seduction. YUM! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SandiBenks likes this.
  20. Thank you love! Right back at you. XOXO

21. this is so great you look great

22. I would love to lounge around the Silver Queen with you, stroll the shops and have a nice dinner in VC. Would you like to join me? Email me at [email protected]!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Take @SandiBenks for an Out Date to Virginia City with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Went to Virginia City a week ago and had soooooo much fun! The weather is great! Email me at [email protected] and let's plan an adventurous getaway to VC!

XOXO
    Sandi

25. I am still wanting to check out VC. Never been! Great outdate idea!

26. I love your photos

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

27. Can't wait to go back to VC this summer!

XOXO

Sandi

28. I would love to see the fireworks on 4th of July in Virginia City this year!

Email me if you'd like to spend the evening at Silver Queen and have a wonderful dinner at Crown Point Restaurant. The weather is great!

Love,
    Sandi

29. Who wants to go to the Classic Car in VC show on July 20th???

XOXO
    Sandi

30. Wow these photos are beautiful! I think they may be my favorites of you yet. Anyone would be so lucky to get to steal away to VC with you!

31. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Wow!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] So beautiful and such a sexy lady!!! Gents take her for a amazing experience she is a amazing and unique woman!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

32. Ohhhhh who wants to go to the rock drilling contest hehehe. It's in August!

XOXO
    Sandi

Ohh

33. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

You are so stunning lady! I can't get enough of your pics lol.

SandiBenks likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @SandiBenks today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Thank you babe! You look gorgeous as always love. Can’t wait to see you!!!

SerenityLove likes this.