REVIEW Ruby Rae at the LRN- connecting and healing in a Virginia City outdate and GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LuvUShortTime, Aug 3, 2017.

1. I’d think that most parties in LPIN end in a build-up of energy and an explosion but this party had that before I even got to the ranch. Unknown to myself and Ruby, lightning had struck a transformer outside the cul-de-sac and blew out the internet for the ranches. A couple of hours before our scheduled meeting time, Ruby messaged me to tell me that the credit card reader was down so I had enough time to get cash if I could. I drove to the nearest bank, withdrew my max amount for the party and drove to Love Ranch North.

When I arrived, Ruby was there to greet me looking absolutely stunning in a maxi dress (she taught me the name for it) and a smile that seemed more like she was greeting an old friend than a complete stranger. She led me on a tour of the house, making sure to show me off to a few familiar ladies (ego boost initiated :) ). We eventually got back to her room where negotiations were quick and easy since we had already planned the date out when I made my appointment. After a quick trip to the super friendly cashier, we were off to Virginia City.

Virginia City turned out to be the perfect spot to have a first “date”. It’s super close to the houses, every single shop lends itself to starting a conversation, all of the sidewalks were covered with awnings, and there are a ton of little secluded nooks where you can get some privacy. We started off going into a general store of sorts that sold all kinds of candy, vintage tin signs, and replicas of historic newspapers. Being so close to the ranches, some of the tin signs displayed some pretty overt double entendres and we both got a chuckle pointing them out to each other (Ruby takes a mental note of my sophomoric sense of humor). One of Ruby’s best qualities is that she is effortlessly intuitive; she was able to read my likes, needs, personality, and desires so naturally and organically just through normal conversation and walking through the store. No overt questions needed. I’m pretty sure that, by the time we walked out of that store, she knew what I needed out of this outdate better than I did myself.

After popping in and out of a few stores and realizing that we both have a love of candy and crystals, Ruby led me to an out of the way bar where we could get a couple of drinks, sit on a beautiful porch and talk. Awesome Ruby quality number two: she can hold a natural and intelligent conversation about most anything and help the most shy or anxious person feel comfortable engaging with her. When she converses with you, she does so with breadth of knowledge of a world traveler, the wisdom of a lifelong learner, the passion of a genuine redhead, and the intuition of a mind reader. In only a couple of hours, this highly anxious introvert that has a hard time getting close to people already felt as comfortable with Ruby as if she were someone I have known for years.

That brings me to awesome Ruby quality number three: her authenticity. When you interact with Ruby, you are pretty much interacting with the real her minus a stage name and a few things she keeps to herself for obvious reasons. She likes to put it as she gives you her best self. Honestly, I was trying to do the same. I really appreciate her authenticity. I never felt at any moment that I was interacting with someone that was pretending to have a good time, pretending to enjoy my company, nor pretending to be someone that she isn’t in real life. That authenticity was one of the keys to building the connection that we made so quickly in the day, but more on that a little later.

We moved on to dinner at the Gold Hill Hotel (I highly recommend the tri-tip) and then made our way back to the LRN. This is where all the awesome Ruby qualities and her hard work and patience payed off. The most important, most healing, and for me, the most needed part of the party happened in the privacy of the LRN VIP suite but before any sexy-sexy time occurred. All of the work that Ruby had put into building connection and trust throughout the day allowed me to open myself to her; me, an extremely private individual who trusts practically no one and who harbors some real internal pain inside. That intimate connection that she built with me, along with the quiet privacy of the VIP suite allowed me to let out some pain of abusive girlfriends in the past and very emotional, job related stress that have been eating away inside me for years. I tried to hold back tears as I released pain, sorrow, and decades of feeling relationally broken to her. Ruby knew exactly how to listen to me, how to comfort me, and how help me heal that brokenness with authentic intimacy and understanding. I won’t get into the details of the rest of the evening but I will say that she is quite gifted outside of conversation and the intimate connection stayed strong right up to the final goodbye.

When I started searching for a lady to initiate me through my first LPIN experience, I had a specific desire to find someone with whom I could have a deeply connective, passionate, and intimate GFE. Many people genuinely wished me luck but said it was probably too much to expect. Thankfully, I absolutely got that experience with Ruby Rae and I think that she may be uniquely suited to offer a connective GFE because of how quickly she reads your needs and puts you at ease. If you treat her with kindness and respect, she will rock your world in return and have you planning for your next visit.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much LUST for a great time! You were the perfect gentleman and I knew from just a few exchange of messages that you and I would get along so well. I mean, INFJs, both academics.....what could go wrong?! :D I loved showing you around Virginia City, and my favorite hole in the wall bar ;) I can't wait for us to connect again in the future. It was an honor for me that you felt comfortable opening up to me the way you did. Thank you for the fantastic afternoon and evening! xoxoxoxo

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Updated my post with my comments :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. All my gratitude goes to you, Ruby! I knew that, because of all those things that we have in common, we would connect. When we talked as we walked up that steep hill and then entered that first store, that is when I first realized that you are so skilled at reading people that you could connect with anyone. All I did was be respectful and open, you did all the heavy lifting and I am ever the beneficiary of your strength, gifts, and energy. I also can't wait for our next chance to connect further. From what I've been told, it only gets better from here. :D

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  5. A Match Made In Heaven... fantastic review! :)

LuvUShortTime, RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Aw, thanks so much :) Can't wait to plan our next adventure! :D

kmoney likes this.
  7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

What a beautiful review of your VA City out date @LuvUShortTime. Though I've never met RubyRae in person, I can tell she is an authentic special lady through her posts. I too highly recommend the Gold Hill Hotel for dinners. The atmosphere and food are both excellent. And the connecting bar is nothing short of darling!! Particularly when they have the fireplace going!! Thank you for posting your review @LuvUShortTime !!

kmoney likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

9. With the stress of work hitting me a bunch right now, I can't wait to execute part two of this adventure. I could certainly use the kisses and cuddles.

RubyRae likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Ruby I love this photo of you. Very sexy beautiful and alluring.

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, miss Roxy!

[​IMG]

14. Thanks, Roxy! Although I only just saw you in passing on my last visit, I can certainly tell from your posts and reviews that you are a genuinely nice person and gorgeous inside and out. A compliment from you means the world.

kmoney likes this.
  15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, Cherry! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

18. I can't wait to write part two to this series of reviews in a month. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ruby has planned in building upon the last visit.

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! You're a "True Gentleman"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Can’t wait to see you again :)
    —————————

23. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Ruby is sooooo amazing on dates <3 Especially an experience in Virginia City !!!!!!!!!!!!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Sexy Review!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.