REVIEW Ruby Rae and Remy Martin… Finally Together

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Oct 27, 2018.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I had the pleasure of bringing these two beauties together for the first time. Even though @RubyRae had moved over to the BunnyRanch, that didn't stop her from wanting to enjoy the pleasure of @Remy Martin. We decided on a sensation play party to explore something new. Remy brought out an assortment of items (https://twitter.com/TheRubyRae/status/1053896137298460672) that were quite a pleasure to use and experience. I won't go into the details of all the things we did, but let me say, it was definitely new and quite enjoyable. Remy knows exactly what she is doing with her parties and is something to experience at least once.

If you are looking to add a little something extra into a party, this pair is definitely a great choice. Just like sugar and spice, everything was nice

With many years of seeing Ruby, she brings something new every time, and these two have just gotten started.

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Very nice, @jestr ! I've spent time with Ruby, but could easily see a 2 girl with her and Remy at some point. Dare to dream as they say! ;)

jestr and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I adore ruby and have had the pleasure to meet Remy. Great dream team.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you @jestr for finally getting @RubyRae and I together for the R & R Experience!
    I thoroughly enjoyed our time together, especially the numerous laughs shared and both of you being open to a few kinky things [smilie=hot over you.gif]. I'll be plotting more kinky debauchery until next time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

jestr and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

How about an R & R & R experience? Someday I hope! ;)

jestr likes this.
  6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I love how you think!!! Let’s not hope, let’s make it a goal!;)

jestr likes this.
  7. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Definitely a goal for the next time I visit Carson City, Remy! :D

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @RubyRae and @Remy Martin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Thank you, Jestr for making dreams come true! Hahaha! Can’t wait to see you again :)

jestr likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your 2 Girl Party with @RubyRae and @Remy Martin today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with us already or not, email us now to craft the Remy Martin & Ruby Rae experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @RubyRae and @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

lets plan on it![smilie=happy.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.